Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 124. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Very nice to see a crypto project in the car industry, it’s a big market with a lot of things to do, and especially nice blockchain application to make. VLB seems to gare great argument, a great project and I see solid partners like Volkswagen and Uber.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, with already great partnerships like Volkswagen group or Uber. Will definitely take a deeper look at your whitepaper, to take a further understanding of your project.
It is a very good starting point and that is very important in this business, also has good ratings on web pages as indicated in a previous post.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Very interesting project, with already great partnerships like Volkswagen group or Uber. Will definitely take a deeper look at your whitepaper, to take a further understanding of your project.

I like the project has already the right contacts. This could be one of those project selling out really fast
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
very good and interesting project, it moved me to join your translation campaign and i hope we can get in touch for the german translation Smiley

i have a big expertise, just check out my profile Smiley

thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
About the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain, I see that development will happen trough 2018. If I understood correctly, its consensus it's goin to be based on PoS ? And maybe with masternodes involved?

Yes. This is correct.  The VLB will be first deployed with the CarFix ecosystem but it will be designed for migration onto a public platform.  VLB will become decentralized and independent of CarFix as soon as critical mass of industry participants will be reached.  We expect that to happen in 3Q 2018.  VLB Tokens issued during the ICO are ERC20 and will trade in leading exchanges. We are working with several exchanges now to list them shortly following the ICO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
project looks interesting!
in VLB website written what hard cap is 300к ETH, I have one question is there soft cap?

I was checking this when i saw your post: https://icobench.com/ico/vlb

25k ether is soft cap it says. Dev also confirmed before my post.

By the way, 4.2 is a great score, i must add.
copper member
in VLB website written what hard cap is 300к ETH, I have one question is there soft cap?

Soft cap is 25 000 ETH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
About the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain, I see that development will happen trough 2018. If I understood correctly, its consensus it's goin to be based on PoS ? And maybe with masternodes involved?
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
So does CarFix exist currently, or is that what will be created with the funds from the ICO?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 462
this project has interesting concept, I'll go read white paper and I will subscribe to updates in this thread! I wish good luck for the developers!
I think the same, is the first project I see about the automotive industry and I really love it. But I need to read the white paper first to know about it.
copper member
Project founders from different countries (Germany, USA, Russia) as i understnd correctly... Where is you company registered? And where based?

VLB is an Estonian company. This country is ICO favorable and we hafe trusted law firm that provides us with full legal support here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
this project has interesting concept, I'll go read white paper and I will subscribe to updates in this thread! I wish good luck for the developers!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I just saw this, actually it has very different project compared with the other icos.

I will definitely read whitepaper and make some comments about it, maybe some investment also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I've just seen the video posted in the OP, well it's true that all those industries are disconnected from each others, where I live a random cars seller maybe know one insurance company and one spare parts retailer and that's it
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Project founders from different countries (Germany, USA, Russia) as i understnd correctly... Where is you company registered? And where based?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
interesting concept. going to read white paper for more details
copper member
One of the biggest names in the auto industry says no one will own a car in 20 years.

Bob Lutz is a former Marine who worked for Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, and BMW, usually as the resident "car guy", says that the auto industry is on an accelerating change curve.
"For hundreds of years, the horse was the prime mover of humans and for the past 120 years it has been the automobile," he said. "Now we are approaching the end of the line for the automobile because travel will be in standardized modules. The end state will be the fully autonomous module with no capability for the driver to exercise command."
IT solutions based on blockchain platforms like VLB Tokens (www.vlb.io) will help automate car maintenance, insurance claim processing, and after market spare parts management.

Read more:   http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-lutz-says-cars-are-over-2017-11

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
Jump to: