Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 98. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I looked up Qiwi website, but I could not find the English version. It is only in Russian. It sounds like Qiwi employers decided to build VLB, but I dont know. Would be nice if the team answers your question.

that's the problem when the project is in a foreign language. It makes researching a lot more difficult. especially russian projects.

Actually google translate is translating Russian to English very nicely but still, I agree with you.
An english version is a must, nowaday, also the kyrillic letters make it not so easy, if they are in pictures, and you have to type them in translator manually with kyrillic keyboard  Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
What is the Connection between Qiwi and VLB? it seems that team and advisors have background or is working at Qiwi

What is Qiwi. When I google, I find this: ''Qiwi is a publicly traded Russian payment service provider headquartered in Nicosia, that operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia''

Is this the correct Qiwi you are talking about?

Yes that is correct. Why I wonder is because core blockchain dev is (as far as I understand) employed by Qiwi. Furthermore advisor Mr. Solonin is CEO of Qiwi. I want to understand the interrelations between the both.
The blockchain will be developed by our team in collaboration with QIWI Blockchain Technologies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
They have a very complicated business model. they should really work on making people aware on how it works otherwise it will be of no use at all.

the more ppl give informations like this, about not understanding the project very well, i think the devs will use this information to make changes to their project whitepaper to get access to more ppl to understand it.

It is necessary because potential customer will not be technically sound. So, they need to simplify the whole learning curve.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I looked up Qiwi website, but I could not find the English version. It is only in Russian. It sounds like Qiwi employers decided to build VLB, but I dont know. Would be nice if the team answers your question.

that's the problem when the project is in a foreign language. It makes researching a lot more difficult. especially russian projects.

everything should be verifiable in English possibly and maybe translated i some of the most popular languages as well
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Actually google translate is translating Russian to English very nicely but still, I agree with you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
🎉 We are proud to announce that our co-founder, Paul Nazarov is presenting VLB Token at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18. VLB Token will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry and make it transparent and more efficient for all its participants. 🎉

Is there any chance we can see the video of the presentation?
That would be nice, even if there is not live video they could upload the presentation to youtube later.

Agreed. It would be very nice if we can see the co-founder speak about the VLB, to get a general idea of the product and the team

Yes. I would assume that they can come up with a video documentation of the co-founder at that conference.
Activity: 140
🎉 We are proud to announce that our co-founder, Paul Nazarov is presenting VLB Token at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18. VLB Token will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry and make it transparent and more efficient for all its participants. 🎉

Is there any chance we can see the video of the presentation?
That would be nice, even if there is not live video they could upload the presentation to youtube later.

Agreed. It would be very nice if we can see the co-founder speak about the VLB, to get a general idea of the product and the team
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 364
What is the Connection between Qiwi and VLB? it seems that team and advisors have background or is working at Qiwi

What is Qiwi. When I google, I find this: ''Qiwi is a publicly traded Russian payment service provider headquartered in Nicosia, that operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia''

Yes that is correct. Why I wonder is because core blockchain dev is (as far as I understand) employed by Qiwi. Furthermore advisor Mr. Solonin is CEO of Qiwi. I want to understand the interrelations between the both.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

as i know, Qiwi is same as paypal, perfect money, etc.
it is an online wallet, but using FIAT currency.

if they partnership with Qiwi, what the biggest benefit for us as community member?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The idea is amazing. The team looks absolutely professional. I can't wait more to invest in it once the project launches. What's the minimum ETH to invest? Thanks
The minimum amount of VLB Tokens that can be purchased during the VLB Token ICO by a Participant in one purchase is the amount that equals 1 ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

So, you still dont have any partnership with VW? its only planning?

No, Carfix already cooperates with VW. We grant special privileges privileges in dealing of CarFix with car owners and dealers of VW.

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version

How you cooperates with VW? can you explaine in detail what is your cooperation with VW right now?

I also would like to know this as I still wait for an proof about this Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Will it be based in russia only or there are plans for other countries also?

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

That's great. Any plans for the asian markets? Because Asian markets are on the boom right now.
Or Africa. Many old cars are sold there because the people there cannot afford new ones.
We are meeting with insurance company from South Africa early in December to discuss VLB deployment in that region. The company is called TuffStuff.

As for the Asian markets, we have not scheduled anything yet in Asia so far, but we will definitely do. Primary objective is to reach Toyota and and South  Korean car manufactures.

I think Asia is a good market, Asia people are  very enthusiastic about crypto and this is the first ICO that focusing on automotive, there so many car manufacturers in Asia that got  a great potential to implemented this coin, I believe you can get a huge suceess, hopefully you will think about the idea of implementing it in Asia

Is there indeed no competition with regards to cars and blockchain?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I've been reading the whitepaper and i don't understand how does this work:

VLB Tokens Value Drivers

Main driver for VLB Tokens value growth is their turnover through the system, which will
increase in line with the blockchain system development. As each Paying participant shall
be required to spend 1 VLB Token on each transaction and there are on average 3.5 Paying
Participants per each transaction we expect that demand for VLB Tokens will increase in
the next 5 years by 16+ times to 4.4 bln per year, making each VLB Token turn 18 times
per year
Such demand and rapid turnover will significantly impact the price of VLB Tokens. Given
t
the potential cost savings and revenue opportunities for Industry Participants (see Appen-
dix A), VLB Tokens price may increase 50-100x once the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain is fully
deployed

If the value of VLB keeps rising and the vlb fee stays the same, doesn't that fee eventually get too high for users?
Not really, the price of VLB is based on the real economy, VLB Tokens help to reduce the costs of VLB participants (car manufacturers, car services, insurance companies, etc.) and help them to grow their topline. Some participants will be able to save more, and some less, you can see our entire analysis at the end of the White Paper, in Appentix A. The token's price will grow depending on the savings and growing revenues of each participant. For example, it makes sense to buy VLB Tokens for $20 to make savings worth of $30. Since the system is fully transparent huge benefits brought by VLB Tokes can surge its price 50-100 times.

Ok, i'll take another look at that whitepaper. Thank you for clearing that up. And thanks for the fast answer, usually we have to wait at least a day to dev to answer in these icos Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
join telegram. there is good discussion about forging VLB and supernodes is interesting.
Activity: 686

I believe it to be mere speculation, if it were true there would be a lot of comments from both sides for the propagation of information, but they do not manifest themselves in that regard. As advertised early on on Wolks, I hope for future pronouncements, and if it really happens it could be a great differential
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The idea is amazing. The team looks absolutely professional. I can't wait more to invest in it once the project launches. What's the minimum ETH to invest? Thanks
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
I've been reading the whitepaper and i don't understand how does this work:

VLB Tokens Value Drivers

Main driver for VLB Tokens value growth is their turnover through the system, which will
increase in line with the blockchain system development. As each Paying participant shall
be required to spend 1 VLB Token on each transaction and there are on average 3.5 Paying
Participants per each transaction we expect that demand for VLB Tokens will increase in
the next 5 years by 16+ times to 4.4 bln per year, making each VLB Token turn 18 times
per year
Such demand and rapid turnover will significantly impact the price of VLB Tokens. Given
t
the potential cost savings and revenue opportunities for Industry Participants (see Appen-
dix A), VLB Tokens price may increase 50-100x once the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain is fully
deployed

If the value of VLB keeps rising and the vlb fee stays the same, doesn't that fee eventually get too high for users?
Not really, the price of VLB is based on the real economy, VLB Tokens help to reduce the costs of VLB participants (car manufacturers, car services, insurance companies, etc.) and help them to grow their topline. Some participants will be able to save more, and some less, you can see our entire analysis at the end of the White Paper, in Appentix A. The token's price will grow depending on the savings and growing revenues of each participant. For example, it makes sense to buy VLB Tokens for $20 to make savings worth of $30. Since the system is fully transparent huge benefits brought by VLB Tokes can surge its price 50-100 times.
Pages:
Jump to: