Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 94. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
is there any partnerships or private investment? sometime those can help boost investors confidence in project

QIWI Blockchain Technologies, Bitfury Capital, Solway Group committed for 12.000 ETH. Monday Capital, Neural Capital and BloomCapital for another 20.000 ETH.

I often do not see this kind of information being published. Thank you for being transparent about your project investments.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
is there any partnerships or private investment? sometime those can help boost investors confidence in project

QIWI Blockchain Technologies, Bitfury Capital, Solway Group committed for 12.000 ETH. Monday Capital, Neural Capital and BloomCapital for another 20.000 ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Just my opinion. Too many token for many things in real life. We use another token to pay bill, another token again to pay internet... how people can use many token like this in their real life? do you guys have plan to marketing this token to normal people or resolve this problem
copper member
Do you have video record from  Funding Summit? Can you share please?

Very soon we will share the outcome of Funding Summit
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Do you have video record from  Funding Summit? Can you share please?
copper member
There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in coin telegraph.com https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Are you already planning the exchange or is it early yet? It is important to know before investing in the project on exchanges.

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

Don't leave it just in top 5, there are lots of others, like kucoin.com, some of the top ones aren't that good anyway except maybe for volume.

Yeah, don't focus too much on just the top-5 exchanges. There are some promising new exchanges, like Kucoin. It's much easier (cheaper?) to get listed there and I think in 2018 the trading volume of these new exchanges will grow as the crypto-world is growing.
copper member
The market that VLB target is so huge, vehicule industry is a big business with a lot of things to do, I think blockchain application is needed in this industry and VLB can disrupt it.

Its indeed a really huge industry.
If VLB can make this true, it will be a succes for sure. Cant wait to see more about VLB.

Great work devs!

yes, and i will waiting their blockchain in Q1 2018

infidelity interesting project and ICO of november 2017. this help solve real life issues around auto industry.   so on VLB platform auto owners are going to rewarded for sharing or updating information?

Complete data entry in the history of the vehicle will allow car owners to maximize the reselling price. And also minimize insurance premiums (confirming safe driving).
The market that VLB target is so huge, vehicule industry is a big business with a lot of things to do, I think blockchain application is needed in this industry and VLB can disrupt it.

If VLB can make this true, it will be a succes for sure. Cant wait to see more about VLB.

Great work devs!

I waited a long time to see such a project happening and involving the Industry, I hope this is the right moment for it, and that Vlb is great. There are still many fields for action and the automotive industry is certainly one of the most promising
Merit: 500

Great work devs!

infidelity interesting project and ICO of november 2017. this help solve real life issues around auto industry.   so on VLB platform auto owners are going to rewarded for sharing or updating information?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Great work devs!

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Are you already planning the exchange or is it early yet? It is important to know before investing in the project on exchanges.

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

Don't leave it just in top 5, there are lots of others, like kucoin.com, some of the top ones aren't that good anyway except maybe for volume.
Activity: 182

Great work devs!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 294

Would be weird not to since most of investors are only waiting for this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Can you tell the difference between your project and the project of this guys https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23933488

They have a better team and it seems to me more possibilities in USA. And they have partnership with american company. And Emercoin team is going to do the development there.

We recently learned about this project. To compare it with ours - we advise you to familiarize yourself with both White Papers and draw conclusions. Don't forget that the VLB Token is based on a real working CarFix business. This tread is dedicated to our project, so if you have any questions - we are happy to answer. I would like to add that today one of the founders Pavel Nazarov present our project at a conference in Los Angeles. Soon we will share the results.

I like that VinChain's whitepaper starts with asking the "why". VLB's whitepaper starts with a disclaimer, then states the "what", and only by page 16 the reader gets to the "why".
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

just a question VLB tokens will be awailable on both blockchain? ethereum and vlb platform?or a swap is planned later in a second time?...

As far as I know, the devs mentioned before that there will be no swaps that will happen, the token can exist in both ethereum and vlb blockchain. It was stated on there website that once they will create their very own blockchain the tokens will remain the same, it won't be swapped or change into any other tokens, it will just remain as being an erc20 token so that people can trade these tokens for eth or vice versa.

Thanks a lot themathiasmiller for clearing this out.
I'm fan of this project, this will be very good for the industry.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Keep it up

Yes, fantastic Project and great idea.
I also cant wait Smiley
Activity: 182

just a question VLB tokens will be awailable on both blockchain? ethereum and vlb platform?or a swap is planned later in a second time?...

As far as I know, the devs mentioned before that there will be no swaps that will happen, the token can exist in both ethereum and vlb blockchain. It was stated on there website that once they will create their very own blockchain the tokens will remain the same, it won't be swapped or change into any other tokens, it will just remain as being an erc20 token so that people can trade these tokens for eth or vice versa.

Thanks a lot themathiasmiller for clearing this out.
I'm fan of this project, this will be very good for the industry.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Keep it up
copper member

You're absolutely right!
Pages:
Jump to: