Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 15. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Launch of WanChain (WAN) in Huobi Pro

Deposits will be available from 11:00, May 3 (GMT+8).
Trading will be available from 11:00, May 4, 2018 (GMT+8).

[WAN Trading Campaign Rewards for TOP50]
Top prize of 1,500WAN to be won!

More details:
https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=1441

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
can you store wan on a e20 wallet..
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Airdrops are one way of earning tokens. Since they are free, they are definitely worth it and are profitable. To find a good airdrops is really a difficult task but if we find good & legit airdrops we could earn good amount of free money. Some of them are scams by the way.
What?? It seems you are off the topic buddy. Unless its a bot thing..lol
Activity: 29
Airdrops are one way of earning tokens. Since they are free, they are definitely worth it and are profitable. To find a good airdrops is really a difficult task but if we find good & legit airdrops we could earn good amount of free money. Some of them are scams by the way.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
WAN never stops to surprises me... keep it up haha being hodling for a while
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

This is good because when I bought in 200 at 8 bucks, I thought that maybe I bought in way too late. I know I am late for those very big gains but even if it ever does a 5 x from here I be pretty pleased with myself in a year or so, of course only time will tell, but it's a solid project so i guess for me it's a safe place to park my ETH and a good place to be right now. I will hodl for the long term anyway so not too bothered for quick flips with this one that's for sure.
Still very cheap to enter. This is a very undervalued coin at the moment. Project is amazing and definitely for a long term holding.

What a savage saying it is still very cheap and undervalued. Cheesy

Everyone tells us it is overhyped, overpriced and it will never go any higher, it is just impossible. They said it when it was at $5, now they are saying it when it is $8.

Im just saying. You never know really what market will do even in a next minute. As for me, I dont give a damn. I set a stoploss. Im not waiting for anything. Integration with ETH will happen in 2 months, so I am okey to sell it if price drops in, lets say, this week. But I will definetly rebuy it in the beginning of June.

WAN easy $100 in near future. Easy!  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

This is good because when I bought in 200 at 8 bucks, I thought that maybe I bought in way too late. I know I am late for those very big gains but even if it ever does a 5 x from here I be pretty pleased with myself in a year or so, of course only time will tell, but it's a solid project so i guess for me it's a safe place to park my ETH and a good place to be right now. I will hodl for the long term anyway so not too bothered for quick flips with this one that's for sure.
Still very cheap to enter. This is a very undervalued coin at the moment. Project is amazing and definitely for a long term holding.

Everyone tells us it is overhyped, overpriced and it will never go any higher, it is just impossible. They said it when it was at $5, now they are saying it when it is $8.

Im just saying. You never know really what market will do even in a next minute. As for me, I dont give a damn. I set a stoploss. Im not waiting for anything. Integration with ETH will happen in 2 months, so I am okey to sell it if price drops in, lets say, this week. But I will definetly rebuy it in the beginning of June.

If you know what to look for you make money, TA isn't all that complicated. Good entry + upcoming news = Gainz.
Activity: 126

Activity: 336

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I bought 20 WANCHAIN coins yesterday and I know it is not much but I would like to know from a sincere and honest point of view, is it too late for me to purchase say 100 or 200 more to hold for longer term or is it too late now for me? Do you think this could ever go like x 5 from here on or is it now too high an entry point for me? I have been trying to collect some of these type of coins now blockchain infrastructure one and wanted to purchase WANCHAIN next.  Smiley

It's more then enough time, WAN will go $100 MINIMUM! (<- that means it can go much higher)

Thank you so much, am glad it still has potential to do a 10 x because I bought another 220 this morning. I think for now it's all I can afford. It's just a bummer I didn't get in earlier so obviously my gains will be much less than those who bought in at 36 cents, but still, better now than never. I was hesitant to buy a ton of ETH at ten bucks and I regretted that so I thought I would buy a little bag of WAN even at 8 bucks a piece.  Grin. I hope my hunch was right. I stuffed up big time in 2017, so want to do better in 2018.
Activity: 364
I bought 20 WANCHAIN coins yesterday and I know it is not much but I would like to know from a sincere and honest point of view, is it too late for me to purchase say 100 or 200 more to hold for longer term or is it too late now for me? Do you think this could ever go like x 5 from here on or is it now too high an entry point for me? I have been trying to collect some of these type of coins now blockchain infrastructure one and wanted to purchase WANCHAIN next.  Smiley

It's more then enough time, WAN will go $100 MINIMUM! (<- that means it can go much higher)
Activity: 392
Congratulations to all coin holders.
25x in USD excellent result.
Huge potential for growth ahead, I think that by the end of the year Wanchain will not disappoint us.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 98
If it enters to stoke which I’m waiting, I’ll be ready to buy some as soon as it enters. If we consider its first place on change, it will provide the rise which could not be performed by many Icos. A lot of people whom I know have been waiting with me; I hope it will make me smile.
Wanchain (WAN) has huge potential. It can revolutionize the banking industry, watch more about it here:

https://bestcrypto.tv/816/why-wanchain-will-destroy-the-banking-industry/
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Feel a little sad for those who refused to get in at $3 because they believed it launched in a bear market so should dump to $0.35, now see you all at $10 soon Cheesy
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Wanchain, for sure, have huge potential, like ICX.

Both are long hold projects.
Pages:
Jump to: