Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 17. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
I needed an etherium yesterday in order to invest in new projects and I had to sell WANCHAIN. Of course, it's a pity (although I got a good profit), because he has a great future - I think he will rejoice his holders!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I'm hearing rumours that WanChain will be the next Palm Beach report project. Maybe that explains the rise from today? Would be great if PBC reports about WanChain!

Fingers crossed!

hype and speculation, how accurate and reliable is Palm Beach report? Wanchain is an excellent project, runs by a very hard working, reliable, talented team
Activity: 504
I think Wanchain should be 10 dollars in a very short time. Other similar projects have been earned in the same way.

how is the progress and development of Wanchain technology? Whats the team working on at the moment and any functional product?
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
I think Wanchain should be 10 dollars in a very short time. Other similar projects have been earned in the same way.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
Do you mean Wanchain is going to be picked as Crypto of the month? If yes, do you have any more info of the source of it? I was a bit surprised when I saw the gains in the last days without any announcement. If Teeka is behind that I might reconsider this project as he has a real good nose. So far I thought this project to be a bit overhyped...
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I'm hearing rumours that WanChain will be the next Palm Beach report project. Maybe that explains the rise from today? Would be great if PBC reports about WanChain!

Fingers crossed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Strangely, such a large number of supporters of this project, activity in the subject is not that big. I like the idea of ​​the project and gives more confidence a large number of supporters of the project. Smiley
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Wancoin acting contrary to the general situation of the market. When the market goes up, it falls ; when the market falls, wan goes up Smiley

. As soon as hope increases it becomes continuous.

Wanchain's price is more in line with the what market is doing since it came out.  When it came out the market was down and it went down.  Market has bounced up recently then stalled out and Wanchain did the exact same.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Wanchain Unveils WANLab to Accelerate Global Blockchain Ecosystem
Please read this article for more information:

https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/wanchain-announces-founding-class-of-ico-projects-86ec621675d3

Activity: 616
For everyone who is wondering when the announcement regarding the first projects on WanChain will be announced:

Dustin_Byington will be speaking at #WorldBlockchainForum in Dubai Monday the 16th at 15:30 - 16:05 UTC/GMT +4.  He'll be announcing the first projects that will launch on Wanchain.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Wanchain's price is looking very good. Hopefully the bear market it over, I keep reading about all these institutional investors that are coming into crypto to the price on Wan should really take off soon.

Merit: 171
Wancoin acting contrary to the general situation of the market. When the market goes up, it falls ; when the market falls, wan goes up Smiley

. As soon as hope increases it becomes continuous.
Activity: 364
Wen Moon ?

Today is liftoff. So hold your seats tight!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Wanchain is amazing, for sure one of the best projects of 2018.

If you don't know yet what is Wanchain you should check out this Wanchain review:

https://bestcrypto.tv/647/wanchain-wan-review/
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Wanchain today just ripped everyone! It's very nice to see how in a few days he made a profit x2 from the moment he entered the Binance exchange. I do not sell it, I think the potential for growth is still great!
Activity: 463
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
A lot of people are still pretty bearish but we might be over that now...Expected WAN to hit $1.5 at least but now I think we are never seeing $3 again forever. Waiting news of the first 6 DAPs on WANCHAIN.
Merit: 171
I would like to ask a question about this ICO. What are the differences between your site and others?

First of all ICO process is over. Secondly as far as I understand, you're trying to increase the post count. I suggest you investigate the merit system Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: