Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 8. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Wanchain is pleased to welcome BitTemple as the newest partner in the Wanchain Network. BitTemple is Singapore's biggest blockchain incubator and the partnership will allow both parties to share resources and support to advance both companies' missions.

https://twitter.com/wanchain_org/status/1043159590999875584
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Check out the latest updates from Wanchain in our progress report! More to come in the upcoming weeks.
Development and Community Updates:

http://ow.ly/FxCk50j2zKM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Wanchain is excited to announce that we have joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative.

This does not means much. A lot of shit projects even was joined to this Alliance. Even scam project like Centra (they are also were in this Alliance).
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
This token will be $50-100+ 2019-2020; It's absolutely ridiculous that it's under $1.

Buy all that you can with extra cash and hold on for dear life!!!  The money is made in the long term; just remember that.

antshares started at less which turned into neo

The difference is though that Antshares only had a marketcap of a couple million at the time, not $100M like Wanchain. I still agree it's heavily undervalued currently though.

Right; but at that time during jan 2017 - april 2017 btc price was $800-$1,100 which makes the marketcap lower than what the price of btc is today
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
This token will be $50-100+ 2019-2020; It's absolutely ridiculous that it's under $1.

Buy all that you can with extra cash and hold on for dear life!!!  The money is made in the long term; just remember that.

The difference is though that Antshares only had a marketcap of a couple million at the time, not $100M like Wanchain. I still agree it's heavily undervalued currently though.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I just said the team's performance was amazing, various information was always provided at this link. I am sure the community or investors will be happy to follow the development of this platform. creating good community solidity.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Blockchain & Solidity Developers - Join Wanchain 3.0 Alpha Testing with an opportunity for bounties.

Check out the link below for more details on how to apply to become an Alpha Tester! Wanchain 3.0 offers Bitcoin Interoperability.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lDdpfZAEon7lBhBb1-ZM28fKmSBvTYFnNM_A1jYrD7M/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Excited to announce Wanchain 3.0 Alpha Testnet (Bridging Bitcoin & Ethereum) is live, ahead of schedule! So proud of our team & what this means for the industry. This launch will allow any Ethereum-based project to integrate with Bitcoin via @wanchain_org!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

Wanchain 3.0 — Bridging Bitcoin & Ethereum — Alpha Testnet is Live.

This is the Alpha testnet for Wanchain’s 3.0 launch that has been planned to go live by the end of 2018.

https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/wanchain-3-0-bridging-bitcoin-ethereum-alpha-testnet-is-live-4fe89a6c1f05
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Given the current market conditions, I’d be crazy to give a price estimate for $WAN 2-3 years from now, however I believe WAN 2.0 was a milestone for them, but WAN 3.0 is a milestone for the entire #crypto community
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Wanchain Monthly Update

August was another exciting month for team and the cryptocurrency industry as a whole. Despite the challenges the ecosystem faces, Wanchain remained focused on building. Team continues to work diligently, evidenced by the significant progress made towards the launch of Wanchain 3.0!

https://medium.com/@michhael/wanchain-monthly-update-9fb94c65ac9d
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Brilliant news! The price has taken a battering but Wanchain has strong fundamentals and it definately one for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Wanchain is excited to announce that we have joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative.
Read more - https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/wanchain-joins-the-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-6822dfb659d2
Wanchain is still performing below expectations. I wonder what happened to the wanchain that was launched on exchanges some 2-3 months ago. The controversy in the leadership has made the growth slow plus the present bear market which makes it even worse. In spite of all these shortcomings, I'm sure Wanchain would come out top in the future.

Just like every other top notch project, WanChain is suffering from the bear market. If you look at VeChain, ICON or Ontogoly, they are all well below all time high. WanChain does recover quickly when the market picks up. This is a sign that it's a strong project worth holding.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Wanchain is still performing below expectations. I wonder what happened to the wanchain that was launched on exchanges some 2-3 months ago. The controversy in the leadership has made the growth slow plus the present bear market which makes it even worse. In spite of all these shortcomings, I'm sure Wanchain would come out top in the future.

What was the controversy in the leadership? I have not read or heard anything about this. Could you clarify this, any source for this?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interview with Jack Lu, Founder and CEO, Wanchain --> https://medium.com/@liluzivertcoin/interview-with-jack-lu-founder-and-ceo-wanchain-1a994e43ef1a

I'm never selling WanChain Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I still keeping most part of my Wanchain tokens from ICO and not selling. It think this project has potential to be it TOP10 of coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: