Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WEBCOIN - Digital Marketing 2.0 Crowdsale is now live - page 2. (Read 5194 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I also join Facebook group I hope dev post here some info about puting this token to eth platform and I hope soon.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
This is info from Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/190746651671111/?fref=mentions

Web Coin
3 hrs
First of all, thanks so much for your trust in the Webcoin project and for being part of our growing investors community. As the project is moving forward, we have some great news to share!

The new Ethereum based Webcoin ERC20 token has been tested and soon will be uploaded to the Ethereum main network. As we promised during our ICO stage 1, all investors will receive 1:1 ratio from the new Webcoin ethereum tokens.

In order to receive the new Webcoin tokens we kindly ask you to provide us with an Ethereum wallet address by sending it to [email protected]

Note: Once the token is live in the main Ethereum network, we will send you another email with instructions on how to add it to make it visible in your MyEtherWallet.

IMPORTANT:

- Please send us native Ethereum wallet address - MyEtherWallet.com, Metamask, Mist.
- DO NOT send us ethereum wallet address from a cryptocurrency exchange(eg. Kraken, Bittrex, Binance) because you will not be able to obtain your Webcoin tokens!

Other project updates:
- Our designers are doing their best to bring a brand new look to our website for the ICO stage 2. So please be patient, we will inform you when it is ready.
- Our programmers are working on the platform's beta, mining application & blockchain integration.
- Our strategic partners & project advisors number is increasing - all will be outlined in the new crowdsale website.
- We've been in touch with cryptocurrency exchanges and upon the start and during the ICO stage 2 you will know which exchanges have accepted to trade the new Webcoin ethereum based ERC20 tokens & which other exchanges we are in negotiation for listing us.

You can see very important news https://www.facebook.com/groups/190746651671111/

But how convert from waves platform to ETH any post about this?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 very interesting project, thanks,filipino translation if ever
Good news Stage 2(moving to the Ethereum blockchain)

https://twitter.com/webcointoday/status/959027429556793344

I like this project so much , in little time it was so quite ,but I know it happened good thing in near future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
This is in waves platform, no wonder this is not gaining attention except from airdrop hunters.
Maybe if it's in the eth platform, they might create noise.
Waves assets are known to fail. I'm not saying that this will fail.
But that's my observation with them.
Same here Airdrop token received. Thanks a lot.
I like your concept WEBCOIN MINING & PROOF OF WORK MODEL.
My question is Can I start trade in waves wallet,just now?
I got airdrop webcoin in my waves wallet today, thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
I got my 50 Webcoin airdrop today! Thanks Webcoin!

Guys check out your WAVES wallets.

Regards,
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Hey there,

What was the hard cap?

Regards,
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/webcoin-1886 It will be great if you follow your page and help your investors)
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
Joined airdrop. Hopefully will received my token. Good luck, dev!
Activity: 434
Activity: 151
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello dev,
I filled the Google form but i can't find my entry on the spreadsheet.

Kindly look into it.
Thanks.
Activity: 151
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello dev,
I filled the Google form but i can't find my entry on the spreadsheet.

Kindly look into it.
Thanks.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Fill up the form the project looks great, may this airdrop succeed.
Goodluck dev.
Activity: 81
Hey i am participating in your airdrop Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Looks interesting, good luck !
Activity: 252
Good project. I will be followed until the end of ico