Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WEBCOIN - Digital Marketing 2.0 Crowdsale is now live - page 3. (Read 5193 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hi! Where's the google link of the Twitter campaign? Facebook comes out when I click Twitter...any help? Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Nice to see such nice project developed on waves platform!
And really good timing for that!
Nice work team! Wish you good luck and for all of us
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I join facebook.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i join facebook bounty ,thanks
Activity: 80
reserve for Turkish Translation
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
well sound good about  this airdrop. i will to participate .
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
What's the deal with the airdrop?
Activity: 43
I don't want to hijack your thread. But all the guys who reviewed your Webcoin/ICO sale on YouTube seem to be paid for the job.

None of them did media buying before, based on their statements.

We live in the crypto moment where the majority is talking about revenues. Your ICO sale seems to be one of them.

Sad thing is, you will make a profit and maybe some early token buyer with +1000% bonus investments.

The rest is there to hype the ico sale and earn peanuts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Activity: 29
This is what everyone should look for, I'm expecting much from this. Thanks a lot.  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
reserve for Vietnamese Translation  Cool Cool
Activity: 8
This is huge Cheesy thank you for getting me to this, wish this ICO for better success Shocked Shocked
Activity: 350
I am a bit confused and less understood with the system but from the statistics from 2015-2020 it was experiencing a very rapid increase and I think it is very interesting to continue to be improved. and I see you have a very good team.
Activity: 14
This airdrop is exciting Grin many will benefit to this ICO.. Think positive for a potential ico,, hurray!! I want to participate.
Activity: 84
Activity: 101
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Kindly update, your slack link is not an invite link. Thanks
Activity: 280
Link to Twitter campaign goes to Facebook. Do you have the description of the Twitter bounty?
Activity: 63
if I understand correctly

Code:
Social Bounty Coin Supply: 2,000,000
Public Allocation: 100,000,000
Hold Back Allocation: 0
ICO Value: 1 Webcoin = $1

$2 Million for a bounty? Grin Grin Grin

This should be a red flag.

Supposedly since its being stated 1 webcoin=$1 and if 2M coins is allocated on bounty then its definitely 2M usd which is really more than on those other projects to give $1m bounty but now it increased on 2M usd which is really indeed a red flag for me.Is this for real or just sort of typo?  Grin

This is correct. There's no typo and other ICOs decide how to spend their tokens and if they want to do any social bounty campaigns at all. As we are clearly seeing so far these 2 million tokens have not been exceeded. Our platform suggests 2 revolutionary improvements for both the crypto world and the digital marketing. For this reason, more people need to try it out. This is why our team has decided to give away up to 2 million tokens in total for our social bounty campaigns.
Activity: 63
any proof to say that 45% of the development on the platform already done? this can be viewed in different ways, how about the remaining work's time frame?

We are half way done with the platform. If you got the time to actually read our whitepaper or see our website, in the roadmap is clearly stated when the full platform version will be ready.
We are raising capital to speed this process and instead of launch it the full platform version at the end of 2018, we aim to launch it next year in April. The Alpha version will be switch later in time with a testing version, so people will actually see and test the product before we do the full platform version launch.

It's funny because all ICOs here just suggest a concept and you bite into, but if someone tells you that they have a real product and are half way done with the full version and you are questioning it? This is hilarious seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: