Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥 - page 12. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to offer services that will be offered by the WebAd platform, pay by some other crypto currency, except WBC tokens?
The WebAd platform will only accept WBC tokens as payment but WebAd will be the first platform to accept WBC
Activity: 52
What media services can the WebAd platform offer to companies?
Companies will have to get their customers grow an authentic feel for their products and not being forced to view it by conventional methods they employ now
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is the pre-sale already over?

Yes, the pre-sale is over already. They have collected almost $200,000 during it.
Activity: 168
Activity: 717
Merit: 250

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
in the first page thread about bounty only explained 1% bounty reward for detail info bounty not explain but you can find webercoin bounty information here:
https://steemit.com/airdrop/@sou1iane/webercoin-bounty-airdrop
Activity: 224
It will be very difficult to develop such a project. I think, the market for it is formed implicitly. So, in my opinion, it will be quite hard to find a target customer.
you May be right. But for such case, the company has a strong marketing department and Raghav Sawhney, who is one of the advisors, and he’s a great expert in this industry.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard about Raghav Sawhney. So, it doesn’t mean anything to me…

Raghav has been working in the marketing industry for many years and during this time he has tried different roles. At first he had worked in the sales industry, but then, at the inception of cryptocurrency, he switched to marketing. He has a unique experience, which in combination with innovations and technologies, lets him succeed in the cryptocurrency industry. He has spent the last few years there, supervising over 20 ICOs

Does he work somewhere now, or does he just consult projects?
He’s now the senior client service manager in one of the biggest digital marketing firms in India – Didi ASAP.

What functions will he perform in WebAd? Did he develop a marketing strategy for the company?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It will be very difficult to develop such a project. I think, the market for it is formed implicitly. So, in my opinion, it will be quite hard to find a target customer.
you May be right. But for such case, the company has a strong marketing department and Raghav Sawhney, who is one of the advisors, and he’s a great expert in this industry.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard about Raghav Sawhney. So, it doesn’t mean anything to me…

Raghav has been working in the marketing industry for many years and during this time he has tried different roles. At first he had worked in the sales industry, but then, at the inception of cryptocurrency, he switched to marketing. He has a unique experience, which in combination with innovations and technologies, lets him succeed in the cryptocurrency industry. He has spent the last few years there, supervising over 20 ICOs

He’s now the senior client service manager in one of the biggest digital marketing firms in India – Didi ASAP.

Activity: 261

Activity: 261
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
The developers of WebAd conducted a very time-consuming and complex work on the project! It is worthy of praise!
As I understand the preliminary sale has already ended, how did the training go?
Activity: 266
Will the WebAd project be alpha-tested before the official release of the product?
Activity: 238
Have you already determined the exact time when the technical implementation of the platform is going to be completed?
Activity: 280
What operational costs can you face during the development of the project? How much money will be allocated for dealing with them?
Activity: 57

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
Will your company need to obtain any licenses, so that WebAd activity is completely legal?
Activity: 210
What actions will include the full development of the final WebAd product?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
How much will one token cost on the ICO?
If I have calculated everything correctly, then it will cost 0,00057 Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: