Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥 - page 13. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How much will one token cost on the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
It is a pity that this project does not have a strategic plan of how to dispose the funds after the end of the ICO and what to do to reduce operating costs. Due to the volatility of the crypto market, this is very relevant.
I don't quite understand what you mean, but the company actually plans to reduce the risk of losing received ETH in relation to the US dollar after the end of Token Sale by hedging some of them.
Well, basically, yes, that's exactly what I meant. Do you know anything more about this?
They will sell some of the funds for Singapore and US dollars, so they could cover short- and mid-term operational costs. A part of them will be exchanged for gold-backed asset tokens in US Dollar [USD] terms, and the remained ETH funds will be turned into US Dollars [USD] or into another currency which is required to cover the platform’s costs and development.
And the company will plan to pay all expenses with Eth.
Will this plan work out no matter how much money is raised?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is a pity that this project does not have a strategic plan of how to dispose the funds after the end of the ICO and what to do to reduce operating costs. Due to the volatility of the crypto market, this is very relevant.
I don't quite understand what you mean, but the company actually plans to reduce the risk of losing received ETH in relation to the US dollar after the end of Token Sale by hedging some of them.
Well, basically, yes, that's exactly what I meant. Do you know anything more about this?
They will sell some of the funds for Singapore and US dollars, so they could cover short- and mid-term operational costs. A part of them will be exchanged for gold-backed asset tokens in US Dollar [USD] terms, and the remained ETH funds will be turned into US Dollars [USD] or into another currency which is required to cover the platform’s costs and development.
And the company will plan to pay all expenses with Eth.
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
Will the company conduct a marketing strategy after the end of the ICO?
Of course. It is planned to allocate 20% of the funds from the ICO for it.
Will the company conduct a marketing strategy after the end of the ICO?
Merit: 250
I would like to understand what the social platform for the Webercoin business will be like, it will be like a classical social network with great functions for advertisers, or will it be a platform for advertising only? How are you going to attract users to its Webercoin platform, will the users of the platform be rewarded for their activity?
Merit: 100
Do they plan to issue more WBC tokens after the Token Sale?
No, that was a single-time issue. Any other issues of tokens are not planned.
Activity: 364
Do they plan to issue more WBC tokens after the Token Sale?
Activity: 126
guys, I really like your idea cause lately ads everywhere it's kinda annoying and your idea solve this problem
Activity: 210
 I've heard that ordinary users can earn tokens on your platform. And how exactly will they be able to do this?
Activity: 350
For what purpose and how exactly do you plan to reduce the inflation of WBC tokens?
Activity: 336
How many tokens are allocated for the bounty campaign?
Like, 1% of the total emission of WBC tokens.
Activity: 196
How many tokens are allocated for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 112
Will it be possible to offer services that will be offered by the WebAd platform, pay by some other crypto currency, except WBC tokens?
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Social networking is still regarded as a medium
significant in the current digital world scenario for
achieving goals. social networks are more likely to be considered
as a potentially market platform rather than a communications platform.
Therefore dev says this project as an ecosystem designed purely for business owners.

Highlighted in this project WebAd platform and Webercoin .
Expected to bring innovative concept that is fresh and better than
that has been.
The bottom line for business people will benefit from growth
business, heard, seen and appreciated by local and global audiences.
And it is expected to arise opportunities for businesses in terms of getting strategic partners
and a positive and effective sales market.

Let's see together whether the target is achieved or not.
Because there are still many obstacles like Customer adoption,
which can cause congestion in its implementation.
will keep abreast of future developments and good luck.
Activity: 392
What media services can the WebAd platform offer to companies?
Pages:
Jump to: