Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 38. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The backed loans market is a large and very lucrative sector for investors and its decentralization will lead to improved quality and transparency provided in this market. I think this project will be successful and develop as it is of great interest to investors.
Activity: 82
I invested in Welltrado and why would I get kicked. He’s only trying to get himself safe.
Activity: 560
Is there a minimum number of tokens? Like what if one day you end with a number close to zero? Cheesy is it possible?
If the number will come close to zero, we have not excluded other payment options on Welltrado, so it would be possible to use it even without WTL tokens.
Activity: 101
Is there a minimum number of tokens? Like what if one day you end with a number close to zero? Cheesy is it possible?
Activity: 119
Hi Welltrado

We added you to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/welltrado

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
you write that we should not allow whales to control the crypto currency. you yourself believe that it is possible?
Thanks for the question. Yes, we do believe that. Our proposal is to allocate part of the crypto to more stable asset class that is not so volatile. We work with P2P investments and offer for investors to dive into P2P and get from 4% to 35% annual returns by diversifying investments in thousands of different P2P companies:
https://www.welltrado.io/what-return-can-i-expect-using-welltrado
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
you write that we should not allow whales to control the crypto currency. you yourself believe that it is possible?
Wow, it is also an interesting project. This project attracts a lot of people's attention. The members of the project have many years of experience in their own fields. The project is likely to succeed.

Do not miss the chance to get 7% bonus here: wallet.welltrado.io
Activity: 43
Wow, it is also an interesting project. This project attracts a lot of people's attention. The members of the project have many years of experience in their own fields. The project is likely to succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Welltrado has a very special website. I like the color matching of your website, mysterious and beautiful. Welltrado has its own website in many countries to provide better communication.
Activity: 69
Pretty strong team and the service actually right fit by leverage blockchain technology
Will there be a bounty campaign for this project? I would be really interested in taking part in it

Yes, we do have a bounty. Here you can register: https://www.welltrado.io/referral/join
Activity: 91
Will there be a bounty campaign for this project? I would be really interested in taking part in it
Where can I see infomation about it?
Here is Welltrado product: www.welltrado.com
and here is Welltrado token sale website: www.welltrado.io
Activity: 34
Where can I see infomation about it?
Activity: 28
This is very impressive. But I would like more detail informations
Activity: 27
You say that investors can see the basis of the loans they are choosing. Tell me please, what the list of publicly available data contains.
Pages:
Jump to: