Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 41. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello Welltraders, BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS. They are sending newsletters on our behalf and told to invest directly from [email protected].
IMPORTANT: The only way to Buy WTL tokens are via our website and our internal wallet: https://wallet.welltrado.io/
Activity: 4

Hello Welltraders, let's get personal! Tune in for a live session with our CEO Tomas today, at 12 pm GMT via Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/Welltrado/
Activity: 336
Strong Team.
Working Product/MVP in Welltrado.com
Huge market and opportunity and in P2P lending.
Clear usage of blockchain technology.
Activity: 560
Will WellTrado have a referral program that allows investors to earn money on invited friends?
We will have the referral program.
Read the latest post about Welltrado:
https://welltrado.io/welltrado-weekly-review-1-winning-at-leading-blockchain-conferences
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will WellTrado have a referral program that allows investors to earn money on invited friends?
Activity: 358
Can platforms promote their own loyalty programs within your aggregator? After all, the struggle for investors will be serious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello. The main sales phase will begin immediately after exclusive sale?
No, they will be exactly 2 weeks between them.
Hello. The main sales phase will begin immediately after exclusive sale?
The returns are really high, how can u ensure that it stays that high?
It depends on the investors risk profile. Investors can choose from variety of loans that offer returns from 5% to 35%.
Activity: 126
The returns are really high, how can u ensure that it stays that high?
Activity: 294
Are you afraid that providing a single solution for access to all sites can negatively affect the security of user data?
Activity: 322
Hello. Will I need to register on credit platforms additionally, or does the registration on WellTrado replace them all?
Merit: 100
Hello. Has a new stage of sales of hard cap changed?

No, for sale are all the same 65 million tokens.
Activity: 126
Hello. Has a new stage of sales of hard cap changed?
Activity: 238
Hello. Do you think that p2p-lending or cop-trading will work more efficiently?
It depends on the trader whose actions you are going to copy.

And if you think more abstractly: what is less risky - trade in assets or investing in credit platforms?

The answer to this question will be incredibly subjective, but I'll try: I think credit platforms seem more reliable, especially given the level of verification that WellTrado provides.

It's good that you reminded me of this. I would like to ask the team to simplify the conditions for getting on the aggregator: it will cut costs and expand the range of opportunities for investors.
Activity: 238

And if you think more abstractly: what is less risky - trade in assets or investing in credit platforms?

The answer to this question will be incredibly subjective, but I'll try: I think credit platforms seem more reliable, especially given the level of verification that WellTrado provides.
Activity: 322

Activity: 294
 Today, many platforms offer interest, which they can’t really return to investors. How will you sift them?
Pages:
Jump to: