Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 69. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey. Initially, your platform was focused on European market. Why did you decide to change the vector? 
Activity: 336
Hey there. What share of the tokens issued was put on the sale?

If my memory doesn’t fail me, that’s about 65%. I think all of them will be bought.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey there. What share of the tokens issued was put on the sale?
Activity: 364
How are you going to compete with other platforms that offer similar services? Arent there competitors?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Greetings! You already have a product that is working. Why do you need an ICO? You can attract investors the way it’s usually done.
Activity: 406
Hello. What’s the nominal token price?
1 token equals 1 dollar. But first couple weeks there is a discount.
Activity: 364
Hello. What’s the nominal token price?
Activity: 210
Hello. There are a lot of suggestions and forecast about the market growth in the white paper. Who is the author of  the research?
Activity: 266
Hello. I think your concept might work out even without tokenization.  Why have u decided to use it?
Activity: 238
Hello. Has WellTrado managed to reach agreements with some platforms  that  grant loans?   
I’m going to surprise you but the platform already has around 100 partners and still working on attracting more.
Well, yeah, i didnt expect that! Looks like their solution is being very popular. Does it mean that the moment the platform is launched it’s gonna have at least 100 options?
I’m pretty sure there is gonna be much than that. Right now they are negotiating conditions with almost 200 platforms so I think by the time the platform is released they may have 1000 partners.
WellTrado is going to attract all the loans offering platforms in the world. Are there any countries they dont even consider?
As fas as I know they dont have many limits. But there some countries that dont use loans due to religious or political reasons.
Merit: 101
Hello. Has WellTrado managed to reach agreements with some platforms  that  grant loans?   
I’m going to surprise you but the platform already has around 100 partners and still working on attracting more.
Well, yeah, i didnt expect that! Looks like their solution is being very popular. Does it mean that the moment the platform is launched it’s gonna have at least 100 options?
I’m pretty sure there is gonna be much than that. Right now they are negotiating conditions with almost 200 platforms so I think by the time the platform is released they may have 1000 partners.
WellTrado is going to attract all the loans offering platforms in the world. Are there any countries they dont even consider?
I still cant get it. Is your cryptocurrency going to be supported by real assets or not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello. What you gonna do with unsold tokens?
I think they are to be destroyed. But I dont think there will be a lot of them anyways.
Activity: 252
Hello. What you gonna do with unsold tokens?
How long is it until the start of the ICO?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, about 15 days.
Is it planned to cooperate with banks? I think that sooner or later they’ll become interested in blockchain technologies, and the agreements settled previously will allow to make good profit on this.
Pages:
Jump to: