Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 72. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You platform makes u free from a bank which was a middleman, but it also guaranteed meeting the commitments. Who’ll be a guarantor in yr case?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I’d like to invest in lending with the help of credit cards ‘cause I believe that this option is the most reliable one.
Activity: 224
Is your platform focused on consumer credits or will enterprises be able to get them, too?
Activity: 406
Hey. Will it be possible to use your platform for giving loans in fiat? You know, cryptocurrencies are just getting popular.
Merit: 0
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!                              
Activity: 280
Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO.. It will be profitable for us  Kiss                              
Can a creditor whom I’ve entrusted my funds use them without my contest? Let’s say, I’ve prohibited providing loans to North Korea, but he’s trying to do it.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. You’re talking about transparency of commissions. Perhaps it’s better to let to determine their amount by blockchain voting?
Good afternoon. Is the number of tokens issued at a discount unlimited?
It’s limited. You can find details in the WP.
Activity: 44

34% bonus on top of purchased amount will be given to investors who purchase tokens from the 26st March till the 5th of April.
Hard cap: 10000000 WTL
Activity: 44
So in fact investment doesn’t differ from usual bank deposit, the percentage rate is just higher by times and that’s all?
Just a quick intro to P2P lending:
The outrageous irresponsible behavior of banks, and the following shortage of credit scattered the banks monopoly on loans. This made a gap in the credit market, allowing new contenders for the first time in hundreds of years. Among the disrupters we find the p2p lending platforms. Peer-to-peer lending is a  method of financing that allows people to borrow and lend money without a financial institution. Harnessing technology and big data, P2P platforms connect borrowers to investors faster and cheaper than any bank.

--
Verification time:
Verification time for you as an investor is about two days. We naturally are required to do regular KYC, like any other actor in the market.
The key here is that you don't need to do it more than once. Most of the investors in p2p lending market, are diversifying their money across different platforms.
They do that to minimize risk, but also because the p2p lending platforms often specialize in a certain type of asset. Some only have personal loans, others only mortgage etc.

Problem here is that the management of perhaps 7+ platforms, get increasingly time consuming, and you risk losing the overview of what is going on with your investments.
Also just signing up for 7+ platforms, who has their own independent KYC, own interface and own systems - is just a real hassle.
Many normal/retail investors end up just investing in a single platform, to avoid all this. But that is a risky proposition(All eggs in one basket). But you also often will not
get the best "bang for your buck", in terms of interest rates.

Merit: 101
Hi. What will be the discount during the first days of the ICO and will there be any at all?
There’s a 34% discount for the first week.
Activity: 238
Hi. What will be the discount during the first days of the ICO and will there be any at all?
Activity: 112
Hey there. According to yr WP, the process of consideration of application wont take longer than 2 days. How do u manage to achieve such speed?
It’s ensured due to work with investors. The more investors there’re, the bigger the chance to get a loan is.
But the banks work with investors, too, and consideration of an application can take weeks.
The banks need to manage the same amount of capital while creditors can attract investors from all over the world due to WellTrade.
So in fact investment doesn’t differ from usual bank deposit, the percentage rate is just higher by times and that’s all?
Activity: 392
Hey there. According to yr WP, the process of consideration of application wont take longer than 2 days. How do u manage to achieve such speed?
It’s ensured due to work with investors. The more investors there’re, the bigger the chance to get a loan is.
But the banks work with investors, too, and consideration of an application can take weeks.
The banks need to manage the same amount of capital while creditors can attract investors from all over the world due to WellTrade.
Activity: 392
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Will I get banned for "LOL"ing on forum post of coin's announced.
Pages:
Jump to: