Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 12. (Read 33400 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
So. Last hours of token sale. Glad to see that token sale is successful and I think that future development of WeMark will be successful as well. Looking forward for great product!
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
!! I'm following this project very closely but a huge part of those achievements was still new to me! You should have communicated those great news to your community.
Anyway I'm so happy to be a part of this project from its early days 💪 It's going to be huge!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Last hours to buy Wemark Tokens!

Deposits will end TODAY at 23:59:59 CEST!

Make a deposit and get your tokens with a 20% bonus.
https://tge.wemark.com

All the deposits will be reviewed through August 13, and the tokens will be distributed on August 14.
August 14 will also mark the day our marketplace gets its means of payment and becomes fully active. We couldn't be more excited!
Take a look at our alpha: https://www.wemark.com

And here's a quick recap of our last months at Wemark:
https://medium.com/wemark-stories/a-quick-recap-of-the-past-few-months-at-wemark-404ffd772d0
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
we don't have the exact amount collected. Right now Wemark is collecting deposits, and will be confirming them and their amounts. They decided to cancel their public sale, but you can still deposit until the 27th. HardCap is  16,750 ETH
This project has achieved its goal and now they do not need more money to build the ecosystem. I think this looks like a very good and very interesting project at this time. I personally made the investment because I am sure this project will have a great ecosystem in the future and people just wait for the upcoming updates of this project.
Activity: 98
The Wemark public sale has been cancelled. However, you can still make an early deposit between now and 27th July for a chance to be a part of the token holders with a 20% bonus inclusive.
For a guide on how to get Whitelisted for deposit acceptance, kindly checkout the video guide:
https://youtu.be/dBxjsrIQ2VM
Activity: 266
we don't have the exact amount collected. Right now Wemark is collecting deposits, and will be confirming them and their amounts. They decided to cancel their public sale, but you can still deposit until the 27th. HardCap is  16,750 ETH
Activity: 224
We've whitelisted all the team at Wemark and the AmaZix team, but as Pavel mentioned they bring someone into the group and then create other accounts to attempt to scam.
Activity: 164
As the team stated before, the tokens will be integrated with the platform after the completion of the deposits. The exact date of the integration will be given soon.
Activity: 124
Wemark has a great concept and and equally good team to execute it. I really like this project.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I do not understand this ad on the site, it says that the private sale has been canceled, but can I make deposits to buy WMK tokens? Is there a public sale? and why was the private sale canceled? Thanks for the clarifications

Check out this blog post. It explains all of your queries in detail. https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I do not understand this ad on the site, it says that the private sale has been canceled, but can I make deposits to buy WMK tokens? Is there a public sale? and why was the private sale canceled? Thanks for the clarifications
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Content control issues and creator agreements were developed by the Wemark project using Blockchain technology to address this issue. The creative content will be associated with the practical needs of people. Consequently, creative content and agreements are increasingly diverse. Will the project continue to improve the technology to better accommodate this problem?

If photographers don't want to get additional services, they will not need to work with any agency to be on Wemark. We will also develop ways for photographers to collaborate directly with keywording experts, graphic editors and curators.

Nothing happens overnight. But in the long term? Wemark is absolutely creator focused, doesn't matter if the photographer chose to work through an agency or not.
Activity: 133
Is blockchain just a fad? How will Wemark redefine the stock photography business? Is there enough money to be made in this market?
Wemark advisor and serial entrepreneur Lars Perkins in a short video you probably don't want to miss
https://youtu.be/ElvIqDRua40
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Content control issues and creator agreements were developed by the Wemark project using Blockchain technology to address this issue. The creative content will be associated with the practical needs of people. Consequently, creative content and agreements are increasingly diverse. Will the project continue to improve the technology to better accommodate this problem?
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Lars Perkins talks about Wemark

Is blockchain just a fad? How will Wemark redefine the stock photography business? Is there enough money to be made in this market?
Wemark advisor and serial entrepreneur Lars Perkins in a short video you probably don't want miss
https://youtu.be/ElvIqDRua40
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Blockchain technology ensures peer-to-peer transactions between users and creators so users are assured of security and transparency as there is no intermediary involved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I've been watching the company from the very beginning and I see how the audience grows every day, and investors' interest is also good, it's good for everyone)) how much money is collected?
ICO stayed 3 days and I can't find how the token was successfully sold on the website, do indeed result in hide or like where?

information about the amount of tokens sold is hidden. but I do not understand what to do. I'm still interested in the following question, what about the so-called tokens that will not be sold? they will be destroyed or distributed between the team or participants.

Hey Mariia_BT!

The information regarding the amount of funds which has been raised is not hidden. The team still has to accept/reject/reduce deposits manually.
Once the process will be done, the team will share the exact amount which has been raised.
Wemark already reached the soft cap a long time ago during the private sale. The amount of the soft cap is 3,250 ETH. Prior to the token sale, Wemark raised over $1M in equity investments from leading VCs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I've been watching the company from the very beginning and I see how the audience grows every day, and investors' interest is also good, it's good for everyone)) how much money is collected?
ICO stayed 3 days and I can't find how the token was successfully sold on the website, do indeed result in hide or like where?

information about the amount of tokens sold is hidden. but I do not understand what to do. I'm still interested in the following question, what about the so-called tokens that will not be sold? they will be destroyed or distributed between the team or participants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I am wondering which exchange will pick up this project and will see the true potential in it.  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Don't worry we can get an update from the company, as Wemark seems to be a very good company and based on it's reputable the ICO has been successful not ended whether the company has announced anywhere whether the ICO has been ended?
Pages:
Jump to: