Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 13. (Read 33400 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Wemark is using blockchain to solve a real world problem, with the soft cap already reached it is a great time to join the discussion. Check out the Telegram community here : https://t.me/wemark
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I've been watching the company from the very beginning and I see how the audience grows every day, and investors' interest is also good, it's good for everyone)) how much money is collected?
ICO stayed 3 days and I can't find how the token was successfully sold on the website, do indeed result in hide or like where?
with this short time, hopefully the results will be satisfactory, and hopefully the team will publish the results that have been obtained so far.

They are very confident to see the success of the project they are running smoothly and the number of investors to be interested in buying their tokens.
Activity: 61

One month after reaching 1 million images, we’re proud to announce 6 new partners to join Wemark!

https://medium.com/wemark-stories/wemark-unveils-6-new-content-partnerships-ae5a16c00d8b
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
Today's digital era has become the trend of the world want baseball to want the community should be able to follow it with a Wemark be the solution in all its Digital Content Marketplace will be easier
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
What solutions are present for unfair pricing practices by some individuals, what can you offer to counter such practises?

Wemark sets a new standard with 85% royalty payment to photographers – 5 times higher
than the industry average of 15-20%. If we decide to decrease our royalty-rate in the future,
it will never affect existing photographers without their consent – their distribution terms
are immutable as part of the Wemark protocol.

Do photographers get paid for sharing their pictures and does Instagram pay people for taking fotos or where is that happening?

Wemark is providing Photographers a market place to display their content without the massive fees of their competitors. Marketplaces like getty and shuttershock can charge up to 85% fees while Wemark will charge 15%.

Hey there! Instagram is a billion dollar business, and unless things change, I don't think they want to mess around with their business model. Plus, the photos are usually shot with mobile phones and uploaded directly.

And what about Instagram? That is a free service and couldn't they do something similar to Wemark with all the resources and the user base they have?

Instagram has a slightly different business model. They monetize the users by providing a free service. Wemark is creating a market for content creators to sell their product for significantly less in fees. As shown above between getty and shuttershock average 85% fees and Wemarks 15% fee.

Check out this link : https://medium.com/wemark-stories/wemark-partners-with-viewbug-to-empower-the-worlds-photographers-8405b2b2356c

I understand the comparison with shutter stock and getty, but still I was trying to figure out whether Instagram could turn into a Wemark quickly if they see there is potential in that way of doing business?

Your question seem kind of ambiguous to me. Since Wemark is not in anyway related to Instagram, it will be difficult to tell. However, the good thing is that- what Wemark is building is first of its kind. First Blockchain based photostocks, with over 70% cheaper fees when compared to existing companies in the industry. The opportunities that Wemark bring to the photography space is second to none.

Ok I think I understand. I was just trying to figure out how your business model is unique and could not easily be copied by a company like Instagram.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I've been watching the company from the very beginning and I see how the audience grows every day, and investors' interest is also good, it's good for everyone)) how much money is collected?
Hardcap is 16,750 ETH. and about fund raised still wait final news
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
One fine example that shows how much fun it can be to create: Meet Oliver Hellowell.
Oliver Hellowell is a 21 year old photographer  – and it just so happens that Oliver has Down Syndrome.
Oliver’s love of all kinds of wildlife and the great outdoors was nourished by his mother and family whilst his skills as a photographer were born out of his initial desire to take pictures like his stepfather Mike O’Carroll. His ‘eye’ for a picture however is an innate ability clearly all his own.
Oliver is a testament to the fact that EVERYONE can achieve and prove negative predictions to be wrong, when they are surrounded by optimism, belief, determination and encouragement. Oliver is a truly inspirational young man who loves life. He seeks to become a 'Professional' and earn a proper income from his talent - and on his way to doing that he inspires, encourages and supports thousands of people across the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
ICO stayed 3 days and I can't find how the token was successfully sold on the website, do indeed result in hide or like where?
Hey critolika

There is no progress bar in place at the moment.
As you wrote the token sale will end in three days, the accurate figures will be given after the team will review the deposits.
Wemark already reached the soft cap a long time ago during the private sale. The amount of the soft cap is 3,250 ETH. Prior to the token sale, Wemark raised over $1M in equity investments from leading VCs.
Activity: 560
with this short time, hopefully the results will be satisfactory, and hopefully the team will publish the results that have been obtained so far.
Activity: 448
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 389
Merit: 11

Invictus Capital joins Wemark!
We're thrilled to tell you that Invictus Capital, one of the most active and influential crypto funds, joins the long list of funds and VC's already backing Wemark.

Only four days left for making a deposit and buying Wemark tokens (after we canceled our public sale), which makes the following update even more exciting!

Read here: https://medium.com/wemark-stories/invictus-capital-joins-the-growing-list-of-vcs-and-crypto-funds-backing-wemark-36f646ad9720
Activity: 476
This project brings up a nice and interesting concept, which is a digital content that is now more desirable people and made a livelihood event. Especially in Indonesia, many emerging digital content-makers. With so many digital content markets making people even more excited to create new and unique creations.in trading and others.semoga succeeded and gained much support from investors
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
wow that's amazing, ICO hardcapped in preICO sale.
A lot of interest in this project people will need to buy right after release on market of this token so be ready to grab cheap beforeit goes up wit the market
Activity: 83
What solutions are present for unfair pricing practices by some individuals, what can you offer to counter such practises?

Wemark sets a new standard with 85% royalty payment to photographers – 5 times higher
than the industry average of 15-20%. If we decide to decrease our royalty-rate in the future,
it will never affect existing photographers without their consent – their distribution terms

Do photographers get paid for sharing their pictures and does Instagram pay people for taking fotos or where is that happening?

Wemark is providing Photographers a market place to display their content without the massive fees of their competitors. Marketplaces like getty and shuttershock can charge up to 85% fees while Wemark will charge 15%.

Hey there! Instagram is a billion dollar business, and unless things change, I don't think they want to mess around with their business model. Plus, the photos are usually shot with mobile phones and uploaded directly.

And what about Instagram? That is a free service and couldn't they do something similar to Wemark with all the resources and the user base they have?

Instagram has a slightly different business model. They monetize the users by providing a free service. Wemark is creating a market for content creators to sell their product for significantly less in fees. As shown above between getty and shuttershock average 85% fees and Wemarks 15% fee.

Check out this link : https://medium.com/wemark-stories/wemark-partners-with-viewbug-to-empower-the-worlds-photographers-8405b2b2356c

I understand the comparison with shutter stock and getty, but still I was trying to figure out whether Instagram could turn into a Wemark quickly if they see there is potential in that way of doing business?

Your question seem kind of ambiguous to me. Since Wemark is not in anyway related to Instagram, it will be difficult to tell. However, the good thing is that- what Wemark is building is first of its kind. First Blockchain based photostocks, with over 70% cheaper fees when compared to existing companies in the industry. The opportunities that Wemark bring to the photography space is second to none.
Activity: 389
Merit: 11

Activity: 350

Activity: 61
One of the most popular crypto influencers, CryptoCrow, reports on Wemark's public sale cancelation, while also sharing his thoughts on the comparison of Wemark to Shutterstock and Getty Images. https://youtu.be/15L1QlORb4s?t=5m52s
Activity: 95
Wemark cancel public sale ! Early deposits will run until the 27th of July to grant some extra time those who have not yet gotten the chance to contibute. https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347

My opinion is that the Wemark team is doing the right thing!!! "To protect our economy from large token holders with the wrong intentions, we allocated roughly 85% of the hard cap for private sale contributors."

Only 15% left to be collected in the next ICO if they won't cancel now other people cannot able to buy because there are many people who cannot invest minimum 10eth and now on the next ICO on July 27th they will allow minimum investment.

Deposits will be closing on July 27. Please refer to the official announcement for accurate details:
----------

We're cancelling our public sale - deposits will take its place

We've made many announcements in this community before, but none of them was significant as this one.

When we launched our alpha and started accepting early deposits, we weren't prepared for what would soon follow.

Four days into the second round of deposits, we raised enough funding to reach our main goals - turning our alpha into a much more extensive product, getting a significant amount of adoption to prove the use-case and setting up other essential parts of our upcoming decentralized economy.

After a couple of sleepless nights, we made the hard decision to cancel Wemark's public sale and finish the token sale right after the current (and last) stage of deposit ends.

We'll double check each deposit before we accept it (without the risks of an open public sale), and make sure all approved contributors who want to participate in the sale will be able to do so.

You can find all the details on the following announcement:

https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347

And feel free to ask us any questions you have in mind!

We also wanted to say THANK YOU, from myself and the entire Wemark team, for our amazing community for all the support we get. It couldn't happen without you!

To make a deposit: https://contribute.wemark.com
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Wemark cancel public sale ! Early deposits will run until the 27th of July to grant some extra time those who have not yet gotten the chance to contibute. https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347

My opinion is that the Wemark team is doing the right thing!!! "To protect our economy from large token holders with the wrong intentions, we allocated roughly 85% of the hard cap for private sale contributors."

Only 15% left to be collected in the next ICO if they won't cancel now other people cannot able to buy because there are many people who cannot invest minimum 10eth and now on the next ICO on July 27th they will allow minimum investment.
Pages:
Jump to: