Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]✅✅✅ WHITELISTING NOW! Verify - The Future of Reputation ✅✅✅ - page 9. (Read 31495 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol
My honest opinion about this project is this is a useful project in real world. Especially on lending companies or the upcoming decentralize lending network ETHlend. Of course before lending money or asset to a person you must make sure that he is a credible payer that has the capacity to pay and not run away without a trace. Awesome project!

That's exactly the sort of use-case the Verify reputation protocol would enable. Thank you for leaving your feedback!
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
My honest opinion about this project is this is a useful project in real world. Especially on lending companies or the upcoming decentralize lending network ETHlend. Of course before lending money or asset to a person you must make sure that he is a credible payer that has the capacity to pay and not run away without a trace. Awesome project!
thank you for your response.
the project aside, it's cool to see that your team are really active and respond to all questions, it's a good start, When we embark on any task, it is important that we start well. so I support it and I think I'd investe a bit here
Thanks! We really appreciate the vote of confidence. If you're interested in diving into a detailed comparison with Monetha, Utrust and a few others, our Medium post does just that: https://medium.com/@verify.as/so-hows-verify-different-than-a4c09a40909b
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
BLUECash Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole
ohh, there is a similar project these days. your competitors is here, what do you think? what is your project competition?

Bluecash appear to be very early stage -- do they even have a website / white paper? We've had this question many times, and are publishing a comparison soon with more well known options like credit cards, Paypal and a few others. Will ping you when it's up.
thank you for your response.
the project aside, it's cool to see that your team are really active and respond to all questions, it's a good start, When we embark on any task, it is important that we start well. so I support it and I think I'd investe a bit here
thank you for detailed response. Most of benefits you offer is for sellers because escrow services for buyers is enough, isn't it? I think i need to learn your white paper more carefully.

providing an escrow makes buyers happy, but most sellers wouldn't agree to it (as you pointed out). The question becomes: how do you provide buyers with the protection they need, but also pay sellers immediately. Reputation, that's how.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
What companies are your competitors in this field? I don't see comparisons in white paper? Thank you.

The most known ones are Monetha and UTRUST. The major difference is on how the solution is catered; we have considered both buyers and sellers throughout the whole process. We have an escrow solution unlike Monetha and a clear implementation decisions related to hold periods, recourse and risk management (e.g. for various forms of established reputation system vulnerabilities like Sybil attacks, ballot stuffing, etc.) unlike UTRUST. To also add Verify has a crucial differentiator, it is a reputation protocol that governs participation in the network, applications can be built on top of it. One application is the Verify Payments which is described in the whitepaper.

We have posted a brief explanation on how we are different form Monetha and UTRUST here: https://medium.com/@verify.as/verify-the-solution-to-the-trust-problem-in-crypto-commerce-2cbaefed15e0

We are also working on the initial version of our API here https://docs.verify.as
thank you for detailed response. Most of benefits you offer is for sellers because escrow services for buyers is enough, isn't it? I think i need to learn your white paper more carefully.
what is the minimum softcap on your ico?

From the whitepaper, Section 6.2:

The soft cap is set at 30,000 ETH and once surpassed will result in the end of the sale within 96 hours. If the hard cap of 50,000 ETH is reached, the sale will halt immediately, and no further con- tributions will be accepted. Any tokens that are not sold will be burnt.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
what is the minimum softcap on your ico?
What is execution ability?

Basically, team and their *demonstrated* ability to execute on the idea
Activity: 490
I think it would be best to list maybe a table of differences between competition for easier grasp

Already on it. We'll post a link to the comparison when it's ready and PM you with the post. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comparison post is up: https://medium.com/@verify.as/so-hows-verify-different-than-a4c09a40909b
Here's a chart summary

What is execution ability?
I think it would be best to list maybe a table of differences between competition for easier grasp

Already on it. We'll post a link to the comparison when it's ready and PM you with the post. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comparison post is up: https://medium.com/@verify.as/so-hows-verify-different-than-a4c09a40909b
Here's a chart summary

ohh, there is a similar project these days. your competitors is here, what do you think? what is your project competition?

Bluecash appear to be very early stage -- do they even have a website / white paper? We've had this question many times, and are publishing a comparison soon with more well known options like credit cards, Paypal and a few others. Will ping you when it's up.
(PS: Team welcome to add sale details)

Thanks, we tried adding some details but all pending verification.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
HI everyone! Just added Verify ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Verify. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Activity: 490

Looking forward to this project .

Thanks! Make sure to sign up to the email list on the website to ensure you get an early heads up on future announcements.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Looking forward to this project .
Pages:
Jump to: