Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 167. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
There are following news. Admin posted the short massage from CEO Egor:
“We came back from conference. There were a lot meetings. Now I’m working on the report. News will be later”

Oh that's just fine! I will wait for the report with impatience and follow the further development of the project. Maybe I'll buy more tokens in the future. Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Oficial news from telegram channel:

Dear friends! We’ve decided to extend the dates of our presale. It will end on the 30th of May 2018. We’ve met lots of people and made great contacts during the d10e conference in Malta. We really need to give the extended time for our audience to get acquainted with WinStars, learn how the project works and help us. The main token sale event will start on the 3rd on June, as planned. We thank you all very much! Let’s change gambling together!

This is a good opportunity to buy tokens at a discount for those who doubt or did not have time to allocate funds for it! I am sure that this will only benefit the project!

Well, now everyone is waiting for a report from the conference. And then the final decision will be whether they should buy more tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

Dear friends! We’ve decided to extend the dates of our presale. It will end on the 30th of May 2018. We’ve met lots of people and made great contacts during the d10e conference in Malta. We really need to give the extended time for our audience to get acquainted with WinStars, learn how the project works and help us. The main token sale event will start on the 3rd on June, as planned. We thank you all very much! Let’s change gambling together!

This is a good opportunity to buy tokens at a discount for those who doubt or did not have time to allocate funds for it! I am sure that this will only benefit the project!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

So this is great news for the project. If contacts are established. A surge in the purchase of tokens is assured. We are waiting and watching.

Yes, today was a day of negotiations and the project could find very large investors. I think those who want to buy tokens at a bargain price need to hurry.

Well, everyone is waiting for a report from the conference. After the developers tell what they managed to achieve, many people will buy even more tokens.

I agree with you. This is a very good way to find large investors.

Most likely it will be, judging by the feedback from investors, they are determined to continue supporting the project.
Activity: 218
“We came back from conference. There were a lot meetings. Now I’m working on the report. News will be later”

So that's great. I think everything went fine and soon we will see a growth in sales of the token. I will follow the project and wait for the report.
Activity: 191

So this is great news for the project. If contacts are established. A surge in the purchase of tokens is assured. We are waiting and watching.

Yes, today was a day of negotiations and the project could find very large investors. I think those who want to buy tokens at a bargain price need to hurry.

Well, everyone is waiting for a report from the conference. After the developers tell what they managed to achieve, many people will buy even more tokens.

I agree with you. This is a very good way to find large investors.
Activity: 350

Activity: 364
Have you already heard the great news about the fact that gambling in the United States was allowed?

Oh that's just magic news for us all. The sphere of gambling is developing very quickly.
Activity: 322
Have you already heard the great news about the fact that gambling in the United States was allowed?
Activity: 308

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
There are resent news. Admin posted the short massage from CEO Egor:
Excellent. We are waiting. Probably something interesting for investors will tell. Most likely it will be tomorrow.

Yes. I am waiting too. Perhaps, information can be published at night. It is very interesting what happened in two days and what  prospects now
They wrote that the contacts were serious. It takes time for the report. Tokens who did not have time to buy can still buy at a discount.
Activity: 154
Excellent. We are waiting. Probably something interesting for investors will tell. Most likely it will be tomorrow.

Yes. I am waiting too. Perhaps, information can be published at night. It is very interesting what happened in two days and what  prospects now
Activity: 51

It was said that many presentations are planned.
It was yesterday written in a chat message. We hope that the presentation in Malta will bring success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I think after the conference many people from different countries will start to buy tokens and it will be just fine as it will speed up the development of the project.
Perhaps this will happen. I think the pre-sale extended the discount of 20 percent will attract investors .. ICO will be by the established deadlines?
They wrote that only the pre-sale was extended. Everything else is written in white paper. The report will be on presentation in Malta.
Activity: 154
Activity: 51

I think after the conference many people from different countries will start to buy tokens and it will be just fine as it will speed up the development of the project.
Perhaps this will happen. I think the pre-sale extended the discount of 20 percent will attract investors .. ICO will be by the established deadlines?
Activity: 186
I, will buy more tokens too, after the conference results. It's good that they will be very soon.
The main thing do not forget that before May 30, you can buy tokens with significant bonuses.
In any case, for the success of the project, it is best that as many tokens are sold and as quickly as possible, the whole community should try.

Jump to: