Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 169. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

The course will not be affected in any way yet. The speed of tokens sale of  will increase and they can finished at the price 16 cents.
All that is sold in the presale sale? It has a small chance. You bet on what many Asians will buy. Pre-sale can for this extended?
Why do you think that the tokens will not sell? Conversely, many meetings will take place today after which large investors may be interested in the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

The course will not be affected in any way yet. The speed of tokens sale of  will increase and they can finished at the price 16 cents.
All that is sold in the presale sale? It has a small chance. You bet on what many Asians will buy. Pre-sale can for this extended?

Pre-sale extended it will be just super. So many people after the conference will want to buy these tokens at a discount.
Activity: 112

Activity: 182

How can Malta and its conference affect the course, which at the moment is fixed at 16 cents? Even after 2 weeks will cost 20 cents

Activity: 256
Yes Malta will be a landmark event for investors from around the world. So soon we will be able to observe the growth of sales of the token. Especially since the pre-sale was extended until May 30

How can Malta and its conference affect the course, which at the moment is fixed at 16 cents? Even after 2 weeks will cost 20 cents
Activity: 378
Hi guys! I will continue to follow the project. I see a lot of positive information every day. I already bought tokens for myself. I'll wait for announcements from developers.

Good news is published every day. Soon investors will be much more. Let's see what results will be given after Malta.
Yes Malta will be a landmark event for investors from around the world. So soon we will be able to observe the growth of sales of the token. Especially since the pre-sale was extended until May 30
Hi guys! I will continue to follow the project. I see a lot of positive information every day. I already bought tokens for myself. I'll wait for announcements from developers.

Good news is published every day. Soon investors will be much more. Let's see what results will be given after Malta.
Activity: 476
A good project with great ambitions. Behind this is a great future. I will continue to monitor the progress of the project. Demo version will be launched soon
The demo version will be launched in the near future. This is when, can not tell? I would like at least somehow try. The money is invested in the project and I would like to try for the tokens

The demo version will be launched at the start of ICO. I will continue to monitor this project. And before the demo, there are 2 weeks left.

Where did you get information about the fact that the test demo mode will be in 2 weeks? If this is the case, then I can not wait to test
The developers announced it officially. Therefore, I do not even doubt that the demo version will be launched on time.
A good project with great ambitions. Behind this is a great future. I will continue to monitor the progress of the project. Demo version will be launched soon
The demo version will be launched in the near future. This is when, can not tell? I would like at least somehow try. The money is invested in the project and I would like to try for the tokens

The demo version will be launched at the start of ICO. I will continue to monitor this project. And before the demo, there are 2 weeks left.

Where did you get information about the fact that the test demo mode will be in 2 weeks? If this is the case, then I can not wait to test
Activity: 448
Activity: 217
Merit: 12

ICO will start according to the plan of the third of June? If the presail has been extended, then maybe ICO will start later?
I agree with you that the ICO should go longer than the PRE-ICO is much more logical. Waiting for the announcement.

ICO will start according to the plan of the third of June? If the presail has been extended, then maybe ICO will start later?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 126
Activity: 434
Activity: 308
I think right after the first dividend payment begins, the rate of the token will skyrocket. It can happen very, very soon.

Well, it will not be dividends but random distribution. But as an additional motivation it will be just fine. I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 206
I think right after the first dividend payment begins, the rate of the token will skyrocket. It can happen very, very soon.
Judging by the developer's activity, this will happen much earlier. I think the growth will be immediately after the release of the token to the stock exchanges. I will follow announcements from developers.
To begin with, it is necessary to go through all the stages from presale to ICO and announce the output to the crypto exchange. Without this, it is unlikely that the value of the token will grow
Activity: 196
The project is developing very quickly and dynamically. The conference showed that all the process does not stop for a minute. The beginning is put excellent

I think the developers will be so active all the time). Their reward will also depend on the success of the project.
The award of investors also depends on the success of the project. On this I try to attract partners and referral program.

Let's see how this all works. I think investors can make money on this. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.

Judging by the developer's activity, this will happen much earlier. I think the growth will be immediately after the release of the token to the stock exchanges. I will follow announcements from developers.
Activity: 218
After the conference, the developers extended the end pre-sale until May 30, so that people had the opportunity to become more thoroughly acquainted with the project.

This is a very good step. I think the activity of investors will grow in the near future. I will follow this on the site.
Jump to: