Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 48. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Report on Barcelona was not there? I am very interested in maybe there have found major partners or new investors who are ready to support the project?
I have not seen a report on Barcelona. I read that the developers did not have its operator and they should wait for the video from the organizers of the conference. I think the report will soon be seen.
And that the organizers are not going to provide it to the public? Then you need to make a text version of the report. Unless of course there were interesting events.
I'm sure the team has something to offer for review. But now they have a lot of work to develop. We need to be patient and wait for information from official sources.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Report on Barcelona was not there? I am very interested in maybe there have found major partners or new investors who are ready to support the project?
I have not seen a report on Barcelona. I read that the developers did not have its operator and they should wait for the video from the organizers of the conference. I think the report will soon be seen.
And that the organizers are not going to provide it to the public? Then you need to make a text version of the report. Unless of course there were interesting events.
Well, I saw that the sale of tokens on the site increased after the conference in Barcelona, so it had some success.
Activity: 294
Activity: 140
I understand that there was a ban to shoot the video to all participants, except the organizers of the event. But this is a normal phenomenon. They want to be able to provide news first. But the results already I see - excellent  tokens sales.
Activity: 140
Activity: 146
If you are interested in specific information it is better to ask in the telegrams of the channel, there the developers answer directly, unlike the forum.
I'm sure the good news spreads very quickly. The community actively manifests itself in all channels of communication Winstars. This helps the project become recognizable.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
If you are interested in specific information it is better to ask in the telegrams of the channel, there the developers answer directly, unlike the forum.
Activity: 182
Winstars was talk about two large investors. Perhaps they will be exactly from Barcelona.
Activity: 476
please tell me. if I want to buy tokens for myself, is there a minimum deposit limit? And how is it most profitable to pay for tokens now?
you can see the minimum amount in your personal account. That's about 10 dollars. You can buy tokens in ETH or BTC, i think as the higher the rate, that more profitable for the investor.
Can you  buy tokens only in BTC or in ETH? It seemed earlier there were more currencies.
I think that there will be no problems exchanging currency on exchange and buying tokens. If you believe in the future prospect of the project, then you will be able to find ways to buy tokens
I of course believe in the project and bought tokens already. But I would like to see the platform for buy more tokens. I think this is not only my opinion and desire.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
please tell me. if I want to buy tokens for myself, is there a minimum deposit limit? And how is it most profitable to pay for tokens now?
you can see the minimum amount in your personal account. That's about 10 dollars. You can buy tokens in ETH or BTC, i think as the higher the rate, that more profitable for the investor.
Can you  buy tokens only in BTC or in ETH? It seemed earlier there were more currencies.
I think that there will be no problems exchanging currency on exchange and buying tokens. If you believe in the future prospect of the project, then you will be able to find ways to buy tokens
Here the rate is pegged to the dollar, so there is no problem with exchanging for crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Activity: 206
In any case, if you have any problems, you can write to the developers, they can offer you a special offer.
Activity: 154
●Social Crypto Trading●
Well, if the developers manage to realize what they are planning, then the profit promises to be huge. I'm glad that team tokens will be frozen for a long time. This means that the project will work for the long term and it's just fine.
Frozen team tokens will be an additional incentive for her to make the project even better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Since the team has not yet provided us with a demo version of the future platform, then there are important reasons. In any case, the terms stipulated in the Road Map are not violated, since the third quarter has just begun.
There is still enough time for everything to be on the road map. First, the platform will be shown, then the ICO will end, then the listing on the crypto-exchanges. Everything will be gradual.
I also think that the team will manage everything and make it on time. After all, before they did everything on time.
Well, that's just great. Trust in the project is very important in the initial stages. So the team does everything right.  I have already bought 10,000 tokens and may buy more in the future.
You are right, while here everything was in order, the team did not fail the hopes of its investors. I think many also postpone their purchase closer to the end, as it usually happens.
yes according to statistics it is. People want to collect as much information about the project and after that buy tokens for themselves.
And even more so when they see the excitement around the project closer to the end, some also make a decision as a result of this. After all, if the project is popular, then the probability of making a profit is great.
Well, if the developers manage to realize what they are planning, then the profit promises to be huge. I'm glad that team tokens will be frozen for a long time. This means that the project will work for the long term and it's just fine.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Since the team has not yet provided us with a demo version of the future platform, then there are important reasons. In any case, the terms stipulated in the Road Map are not violated, since the third quarter has just begun.
There is still enough time for everything to be on the road map. First, the platform will be shown, then the ICO will end, then the listing on the crypto-exchanges. Everything will be gradual.
I also think that the team will manage everything and make it on time. After all, before they did everything on time.
Well, that's just great. Trust in the project is very important in the initial stages. So the team does everything right.  I have already bought 10,000 tokens and may buy more in the future.
You are right, while here everything was in order, the team did not fail the hopes of its investors. I think many also postpone their purchase closer to the end, as it usually happens.
yes according to statistics it is. People want to collect as much information about the project and after that buy tokens for themselves.
And even more so when they see the excitement around the project closer to the end, some also make a decision as a result of this. After all, if the project is popular, then the probability of making a profit is great.
Activity: 434
●Social Crypto Trading●
Pages:
Jump to: