Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 51. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Since the team has not yet provided us with a demo version of the future platform, then there are important reasons. In any case, the terms stipulated in the Road Map are not violated, since the third quarter has just begun.
There is still enough time for everything to be on the road map. First, the platform will be shown, then the ICO will end, then the listing on the crypto-exchanges. Everything will be gradual.
I also think that the team will manage everything and make it on time. After all, before they did everything on time.
Well, that's just great. Trust in the project is very important in the initial stages. So the team does everything right.  I have already bought 10,000 tokens and may buy more in the future.
I would like to get more profit from participation in ICO. Will the value of the tokens not change? Now there is a constant price without discounts?

Now the discounts are gone. There were 40% on pre-sale. Now, if it is cheaper, it is possible only after entering the exchange. When the program of Bounty work will be sold.
To count on discounts for large investors, how much should invest?
This information is better to be specified directly from the developers through personal communication. Surely you will be offered improved conditions for the transaction.
Activity: 182
Since the team has not yet provided us with a demo version of the future platform, then there are important reasons. In any case, the terms stipulated in the Road Map are not violated, since the third quarter has just begun.
There is still enough time for everything to be on the road map. First, the platform will be shown, then the ICO will end, then the listing on the crypto-exchanges. Everything will be gradual.
I also think that the team will manage everything and make it on time. After all, before they did everything on time.
Well, that's just great. Trust in the project is very important in the initial stages. So the team does everything right.  I have already bought 10,000 tokens and may buy more in the future.
I would like to get more profit from participation in ICO. Will the value of the tokens not change? Now there is a constant price without discounts?

Now the discounts are gone. There were 40% on pre-sale. Now, if it is cheaper, it is possible only after entering the exchange. When the program of Bounty work will be sold.
To count on discounts for large investors, how much should invest?
Yes, the price is constant and I would like to say that until the end of sales there are 9 days. That is, you do not have much time. But discounts can be for large investors. This is discussed in person.
Yes, you're right, not much time left. The team does not plan to prolong the ICO? I see that token sales are slower than the team planned.
Not so much time, but on a soft cap it is necessary to collect two thousand all. So wrote Andrei Zaitsev. Large investors have just begun to enter the project, they are likely to be able to raise the right amount.
Activity: 139
Yes, the price is constant and I would like to say that until the end of sales there are 9 days. That is, you do not have much time. But discounts can be for large investors. This is discussed in person.
Yes, you're right, not much time left. The team does not plan to prolong the ICO? I see that token sales are slower than the team planned.

I read here information about the Asian region as one of the first potential market for the platform. In which region does the project team register their company?
The company is registered in Malta and receiving a license there now. But for Asia  will need probably one more license maybe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 104
Activity: 448
Activity: 147
I read here information about the Asian region as one of the first potential market for the platform. In which region does the project team register their company?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project and are there any discounts for large investors?
The minimum deposit amount is 0.01 ETH or 0.001 BTC. You still have time to buy tokens. Until the end of ICO 9 days.
Activity: 140
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Wonderful project. I see the sales counter is moving. Tell me what the soft cap of this project? And what happens to tokens that are not sold?
●Social Crypto Trading●
Please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project and are there any discounts for large investors?
As for discounts for large investors, I think you need to contact the contacts on the site.
Activity: 434
●Social Crypto Trading●
They asked exactly about the video report and Maxim said that he would. left to wait. Of course, the text option will not hurt either. Video without translation is not convenient for everyone.
I think that the text on the presentation WINSTARS will not. Because earlier it was not given to conferences. The video will only show everything. I even like it more. Why do you need a text version of the presentation?
The text version of the presentation is something new. I do not think that they will make a text version, the video is enough.
Let's see. For us the main thing is the result. I think that many have been able to assess the activity of the team. I personally have already bought tokens for myself.
You are right, in this project the team is simply very active and working.
I'd like to read reviews of the Conference participants. This can be a  record of the interview. But, of course, a video review as well can open the essence of presentation. For me the all information about the project is very interesting.
Do not doubt, we all want to see a video report about the conference. Soon it must be prepared.
So we wait for this moment. I just bought more tokens for myself. I will continue to follow the developments.
Yes, many bought more tokens after the conference, it will be interesting to see the video report.
Activity: 308
They asked exactly about the video report and Maxim said that he would. left to wait. Of course, the text option will not hurt either. Video without translation is not convenient for everyone.
I think that the text on the presentation WINSTARS will not. Because earlier it was not given to conferences. The video will only show everything. I even like it more. Why do you need a text version of the presentation?
The text version of the presentation is something new. I do not think that they will make a text version, the video is enough.
Let's see. For us the main thing is the result. I think that many have been able to assess the activity of the team. I personally have already bought tokens for myself.
I'd like to read reviews of the Conference participants. This can be a  record of the interview. But, of course, a video review as well can open the essence of presentation. For me the all information about the project is very interesting.
Do not doubt, we all want to see a video report about the conference. Soon it must be prepared.
So we wait for this moment. I just bought more tokens for myself. I will continue to follow the developments.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 206
so far many are attributing positive comments towards this project and I am sure makes the passion for the team to even harder to develop the projects so that the fore become a big and successful project.

you're absolutely right. with the support and good comments about this project can also make all the team so much more passion in developing the project. so no doubt why this project has so much support, because the project has the potential to be a great success.
It is very important that a great interest of investors to the project is observed already today, despite the fact that the summer is a traditional dead season.
Pages:
Jump to: