Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 67. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Any news about the platform? anything in Barcelona? The chat does not say anything about the test version of the platform. When will investors see it? Huh
Activity: 182

How can they sell it before listing? What are you talking about? Everything has its time.  Investors have not yet been provided with a platform.
I'm not saying that the partners will sell tokens before the listing. I say that at the beginning of the listing will be demand because the listing will coincide with sales on the partner sites.
After the listing, there will most likely be sales of mass tokens and this is normal, so there may be a temporary reduction in the price below the nominal value.
50/50 can be both growth and decline. The main growth in the medium term will depend on the popularity of the platform.
Of course, everyone expects only growth. Moreover, the project is developing dynamically and the work of the team is visible.
Activity: 112

How can they sell it before listing? What are you talking about? Everything has its time.  Investors have not yet been provided with a platform.
I'm not saying that the partners will sell tokens before the listing. I say that at the beginning of the listing will be demand because the listing will coincide with sales on the partner sites.
After the listing, there will most likely be sales of mass tokens and this is normal, so there may be a temporary reduction in the price below the nominal value.
50/50 can be both growth and decline. The main growth in the medium term will depend on the popularity of the platform.

How can they sell it before listing? What are you talking about? Everything has its time.  Investors have not yet been provided with a platform.
And who will sell? The organizers will not be able to sell. Investors have no reason to sell at a price lower than they bought on ICO.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
The summer investment period for projects is not easy. But I think the team will continue to search for partners and investors. Regardless of the sales outcome.
I also see fewer investors willing to participate even in very promising projects. But I still took into account all the possibilities of this project and want to support the development of such a platform.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10

Activity: 112
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return! Classy design, wise project, engaging design.
The idea is really very promising. That's why I decided to support this project. I think I can make money by the end of the year.
Will you sell the tokens a few months after the start of the project? I recommend selling later, then you can get more profit.
in any case, you need to sell when the platform is launched in full. And this will happen only in 2019. So in essence it is an investment for a long time.
The price will not be stable immediately after the token is released for Exchange. Of course, there will be those investors who want to buy a token first and continue to save to increase profits. But I think the best way to earn is to invest now.
If by the time of the listing partners will selling the token already, this will increase its price. And the rate will go up even at the beginning of the sale on the exchange.
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return! Classy design, wise project, engaging design.
The idea is really very promising. That's why I decided to support this project. I think I can make money by the end of the year.
Will you sell the tokens a few months after the start of the project? I recommend selling later, then you can get more profit.
in any case, you need to sell when the platform is launched in full. And this will happen only in 2019. So in essence it is an investment for a long time.
The price will not be stable immediately after the token is released for Exchange. Of course, there will be those investors who want to buy a token first and continue to save to increase profits. But I think the best way to earn is to invest now.
If by the time of the listing partners will selling the token already, this will increase its price. And the rate will go up even at the beginning of the sale on the exchange.
Activity: 139
The summer investment period for projects is not easy. But I think the team will continue to search for partners and investors. Regardless of the sales outcome.
Activity: 129
Activity: 294
Activity: 476
The project shows the rapid implementation of plans in the road map. Thus, all investors with long shelf life of tokens will be able to get a good return on investment.
I hope so. Since I already bought 10,000 tokens for myself. And now I'm waiting for the opportunity to multiply my capital.
Activity: 133
The project shows the rapid implementation of plans in the road map. Thus, all investors with long shelf life of tokens will be able to get a good return on investment.
Activity: 16
Such business are becoming useful!
Aesthetic vision, excellence idea, absorbing vision!
Activity: 448
Activity: 12
Activity: 107
Already have some news on Barcelona? I'm very interested in how it goes, maybe some announcements have already been made?
I'm also waiting for some news from Barcelona. I would like to see the video report on completion. Who has the information, please post a link to the video report when it is ready.
I  found this information. Maybe it'll be useful to you.
ICO Pitch Session at WGES 2018
https://cryptofriends.io/events/wges
Thanks for the link, but just the announcement as far as I understood.
It is possible that some of the information will be listed on the event's website. I do not think that such an interesting project as Winstars will pass unnoticed on medeia-resources.

I would like to know the team's opinion about   presentation. Now there can be new proposals for participation in the partnership. But the video review would also give me new information.
Activity: 130
Already have some news on Barcelona? I'm very interested in how it goes, maybe some announcements have already been made?
I'm also waiting for some news from Barcelona. I would like to see the video report on completion. Who has the information, please post a link to the video report when it is ready.
I  found this information. Maybe it'll be useful to you.
ICO Pitch Session at WGES 2018
https://cryptofriends.io/events/wges
Thanks for the link, but just the announcement as far as I understood.
It is possible that some of the information will be listed on the event's website. I do not think that such an interesting project as Winstars will pass unnoticed on medeia-resources.
Pages:
Jump to: