Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 69. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Hope many investor support your idea when Token Sales will start!  Good luck!
The ICO project has already started selling tokens. For the convenience of investors, the team even created a user interface overview.
https://winstars.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004089194-Buy-Tokens-UI-Overview
Team ensured that access to  the tokens purchase was as clear as the  team strategy. So I wish all of us - the successful completion of the development platform.  Smiley
You're right, everything in the project is quite understandable. The only thing left to participate in the sale of tokens. What is the minimum purchase amount is available to me now?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Gambling will always be popular.  Here I see an enormous potential in both the number of players, and the profits from the investment. Great project.
Activity: 170
The ICO project has already started selling tokens. For the convenience of investors, the team even created a user interface overview.
https://winstars.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004089194-Buy-Tokens-UI-Overview
Team ensured that access to  the tokens purchase was as clear as the  team strategy. So I wish all of us - the successful completion of the development platform.  Smiley
Activity: 183
Activity: 18
Activity: 139

ICO will last more than two weeks. I think that, following the successful release of the Conference, the project will develop its fund.
Well, there we have a look at the course of events.

You can find out what kind of Fund are you talking about? I just didn't see anything in the White Paper, but maybe I missed it. Why should this Fund appear only after the conference?
I think that here we are talking about a presentation in Barcelona. Of course, after such an event should increase the number of investors. Investment fund can achieve hard cap.
Activity: 256

ICO will last more than two weeks. I think that, following the successful release of the Conference, the project will develop its fund.

You can find out what kind of Fund are you talking about? I just didn't see anything in the White Paper, but maybe I missed it. Why should this Fund appear only after the conference?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Greetings team.
It looks of this project will be preferably in the near future.
Already, the project shows a good pace of development, but the ICO is far from over, and not all the necessary funds have been received!
Activity: 140

Judging by the fact that team tokens can be frozen for 2 years, I can conclude that tokens need to be kept for a long time.

Made me laugh, of course. Once the tokens of the project will be frozen for 2 years, then how would you not want to, but only before this time you will not sell the tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 111
Winstars will be able to become an international, absolutely transparent gaming operator. There are all the makings for this. The team offers a good set of features and games. I am sure that players will be happy to open this platform.
I think that the devs' team will be able to offer their unique games. If the capital is collected more than half, then the funds should be enough for all major developments in the white book

Enough of this money for the implementation of all the items listed in the White Paper, or not, this question will be able to answer only the project team. Because only they know how much money will be needed to implement all the plans.
Activity: 126
Winstars will be able to become an international, absolutely transparent gaming operator. There are all the makings for this. The team offers a good set of features and games. I am sure that players will be happy to open this platform.
I think that the devs' team will be able to offer their unique games. If the capital is collected more than half, then the funds should be enough for all major developments in the white book

Enough of this money for the implementation of all the items listed in the White Paper, or not, this question will be able to answer only the project team. Because only they know how much money will be needed to implement all the plans.
I understand that tomorrow for the team  is a very important day. I'll be looking forward to good news from the developers about how presentation influenced the fate of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The business is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.
I also think the results will exceed all the boldest expectations and we are expecting very good earnings in the near future.
All investors want to see the successful development of the project and draw a grand future. But let's look at things realistically. The new project has no analogues. So developers will face problems that were not solved before. The main thing is to quickly solve everything.
Hi. I think that the team will be able to develop its platform is constantly improving quality of service for players. This fact quite suit me. I aimed for long-term participation in the project.
Till the team is coping well with the development of the project and compliance with the road map. If there will be the same seriousness to the project and further from the developers, then at the development of the project it will be not to worry in future.
I think that it will be seen how the road map will be followed after the end of the ICO. But I am also confident of success. The gambling industry will thrive and WINSTARS will become popular very soon.
I hope it will be so. I think the price of the token will grow very quickly after entering the exchanges. And it will happen very quickly.
The business is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.
I also think the results will exceed all the boldest expectations and we are expecting very good earnings in the near future.
All investors want to see the successful development of the project and draw a grand future. But let's look at things realistically. The new project has no analogues. So developers will face problems that were not solved before. The main thing is to quickly solve everything.
Hi. I think that the team will be able to develop its platform is constantly improving quality of service for players. This fact quite suit me. I aimed for long-term participation in the project.
Till the team is coping well with the development of the project and compliance with the road map. If there will be the same seriousness to the project and further from the developers, then at the development of the project it will be not to worry in future.
I think that it will be seen how the road map will be followed after the end of the ICO. But I am also confident of success. The gambling industry will thrive and WINSTARS will become popular very soon.
Activity: 135
I hope good luck for the project!
Impeccable website,  promising idea, mindful vision!
Let's see how this will work in practice. I am very interested in this project because I can make good money as an investor if the team does everything that promises.
Here you can earn not only by investing. More it is possible to receive the income from referral and bounty programs. Do you attract people?
Personally, I thought about it. All users can invite participants? Without restrictions? This would be another way for me to benefit from participation in this project.
Activity: 182
Let's see how this will work in practice. I am very interested in this project because I can make good money as an investor if the team does everything that promises.
Here you can earn not only by investing. More it is possible to receive the income from referral and bounty programs. Do you attract people?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
Activity: 182
Activity: 266
Judging by the fact that team tokens can be frozen for 2 years, I can conclude that tokens need to be kept for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: