Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 83. (Read 207105 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

All projects are eager to participate in significant events and conferences. But not everyone is getting there. The Winstars team has something that may be of interest to the giants of the gambling market. I think this will play a key role in the presentation.
If large investors join the project, then most likely WINSTARS will be able to take the right place among the gaming platforms. But success depends on the interest of investors and the work of the team.
Well, as I understand the team tokens will be frozen so that they most of all wish success to this project. This is another reason to keep tokens for a long time.
Yes, the solution to the token account shows a serious attitude of the team to the project, and I think it is entirely suitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

All projects are eager to participate in significant events and conferences. But not everyone is getting there. The Winstars team has something that may be of interest to the giants of the gambling market. I think this will play a key role in the presentation.
If large investors join the project, then most likely WINSTARS will be able to take the right place among the gaming platforms. But success depends on the interest of investors and the work of the team.
Well, as I understand the team tokens will be frozen so that they most of all wish success to this project. This is another reason to keep tokens for a long time.
this project is aimed at limited operational and transactional costs, in comparison with other platforms, this money is also collected.  They plane to facilitate to a considerable degree the solving of the company’s scaling problems
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

Let's see how this meeting will go, but community support is also important for the platform. I've seen great rewards for the Bounty campaign participants. The community increases every day, just as the sales of tokens grow, and it's great.
You are right. The team keeps in touch with their community. Now they also need our support. Barcelona will be a tipping point for the project. I'll wait for the news.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1

Let's see how this meeting will go, but community support is also important for the platform. I've seen great rewards for the Bounty campaign participants. The community increases every day, just as the sales of tokens grow, and it's great.
Activity: 139

Activity: 111
Hi guys. Tell me the bounty program still works and where can I register? I would like to get even more tokens!
I've seen good conditions for participation. But I haven't taken part in it yet. I want to look at the project and explore its possibilities.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-winstars-we-are-changing-the-face-of-gambling-3599459
Activity: 420
Hi guys. Tell me the bounty program still works and where can I register? I would like to get even more tokens!
Activity: 434

Yes, the team as it wrote that the project will take place in any case, regardless of fees. Simply the more funds are collected, the faster implementation will be.
It is wonderful. It is important that the continuation after ISO will be. The project will work even if the funds are not collected in full. I wonder how much the road map will move then?
You mean if they do not raise funds? I do not know, but wrote that then the time will move. But yesterday Andrei Zaitsev video published in telegrams in which he said that everything will soon be ok.
What is this video? And why will it be all right? He made this statement on the basis of what. Perhaps there is information that large investors should drop by or is this specifically the hope for an event in Barcelona?
I think that all the factors will affect the successful continuation of the ICO sales. But I wanted to know why Barcelona? Will there be any gambling related events in this region?
Well, the meeting of all leaders of the gambling industry is a major event. Let's see what this will give the project and how it will influence its development.
Yes, this is a good way to find major partners and investors who can buy tokens for millions of dollars.
Activity: 434

Yes, the team as it wrote that the project will take place in any case, regardless of fees. Simply the more funds are collected, the faster implementation will be.
It is wonderful. It is important that the continuation after ISO will be. The project will work even if the funds are not collected in full. I wonder how much the road map will move then?
You mean if they do not raise funds? I do not know, but wrote that then the time will move. But yesterday Andrei Zaitsev video published in telegrams in which he said that everything will soon be ok.
What is this video? And why will it be all right? He made this statement on the basis of what. Perhaps there is information that large investors should drop by or is this specifically the hope for an event in Barcelona?
I think that all the factors will affect the successful continuation of the ICO sales. But I wanted to know why Barcelona? Will there be any gambling related events in this region?
Well, the meeting of all leaders of the gambling industry is a major event. Let's see what this will give the project and how it will influence its development.

It seems to me that the team is planning more presentations for their followers and community. I will follow the development. I have a lot of hope for the project.
Activity: 125

Activity: 101

Activity: 112
The soft cap was quickly reached. Now I see a digit 1 718 102 sold tokens during ICO. Not bad for a summer ico. How often are these sales data updated?
In the client's office immediately relevant figures.The site is a bit late.Most likely due to the release of the platform.will be faster to buy.
Activity: 135
The soft cap was quickly reached. Now I see a digit 1 718 102 sold tokens during ICO. Not bad for a summer ico. How often are these sales data updated?
Activity: 206
Hey. An excellent project is perhaps the best I've seen this year. I read the analysis of this market and noticed that it is growing at a gigantic pace. This is just fine for investors)
Now you have the opportunity to buy tokens without mark-ups. Until the 20th of July there is not much time left, you need to hurry!
Activity: 141
Hey. An excellent project is perhaps the best I've seen this year. I read the analysis of this market and noticed that it is growing at a gigantic pace. This is just fine for investors)
The activity of the team impressed me too. Rarely do ICO projects have such great support from all categories of participants. This will probably be the fastest launch of the gaming platform.
Pages:
Jump to: