Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 86. (Read 207105 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Hello! Tell me please whether there will be a broadcast from Barcelona or will it be a closed meeting?
Prior to that, there were conferences with translation and video reports. I think the video report will be made here after the conference.
I think that the video from the conference will be in any case. But more events will be covered later, when there will be enough time for this.Do not expect all at once
Not necessarily that there was a video, enough that there was a text report about the meeting. In the end, you can not record video anywhere.
I think so too. The main thing is not even a report but the main thing is the result. But I agree with you, we should know about this. This is a very good motivation for all of us.
I think they will disclose the information to the maximum for all investors. Otherwise there would be no sense in holding the conference. It will be interesting to see your personal account for all investors.
Most likely so. The conference is held to discuss the details and share the successes of the current developments.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Hello! Tell me please whether there will be a broadcast from Barcelona or will it be a closed meeting?
Prior to that, there were conferences with translation and video reports. I think the video report will be made here after the conference.
I think that the video from the conference will be in any case. But more events will be covered later, when there will be enough time for this.Do not expect all at once
Not necessarily that there was a video, enough that there was a text report about the meeting. In the end, you can not record video anywhere.
I think so too. The main thing is not even a report but the main thing is the result. But I agree with you, we should know about this. This is a very good motivation for all of us.
I think they will disclose the information to the maximum for all investors. Otherwise there would be no sense in holding the conference. It will be interesting to see your personal account for all investors.
It is possible that the meeting was with a major investor and important agreements were signed on it, so it is not surprising if the information will be available partially.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I also think if the forum in Barcelona will be a presentation of the Winstars game platform, then it will be shown not only there, but to all investors of the project. Earlier, they promised to finish the design and show.
Activity: 140
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Activity: 206
Activity: 112
Clear. But I'm not even interested in video, but in agreeing with new partners and big investors, that would be really interesting.
Well, the meeting in barcelona is just for this and is intended. There will be all the leaders of the gambling market and many should be interested in the team's work.
I read that the forum will be held. They hope that Winstars will be recognized as a new participant in the market. Soon we will see how everything will be, we are waiting for the platform.
Activity: 308
Clear. But I'm not even interested in video, but in agreeing with new partners and big investors, that would be really interesting.
Well, the meeting in barcelona is just for this and is intended. There will be all the leaders of the gambling market and many should be interested in the team's work.
Activity: 434
Activity: 140
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
●Social Crypto Trading●
Well, the market is now at the bottom and buying tokens is beneficial only if you have Fiat. But in any case, I want to wait for the announcements from the developers and study the project in more detail.
Here the price of the token is tied to the dollar, so there is no value when buying tokens for fiat.
In any case, the price of the token will grow very quickly. I already bought a few tokens and will follow the project in the future.
I also think that after entering the stock exchange there will be growth. Around the project a lot of excitement and it is very popular.
Activity: 448
Well, the market is now at the bottom and buying tokens is beneficial only if you have Fiat. But in any case, I want to wait for the announcements from the developers and study the project in more detail.
Here the price of the token is tied to the dollar, so there is no value when buying tokens for fiat.
In any case, the price of the token will grow very quickly. I already bought a few tokens and will follow the project in the future.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 476
Who knows whether the module will bet on sports on this platform. I'm just keen on this direction and it would be interesting to see how it works on a transparent platform.
Activity: 294
And what about the discounts? Now is there any discounts for buying tokens? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens. Shocked
Discount was on pre-sale. And now the price of the token is fixed and tied to the dollar. If you want to buy tokens for a large amount, you can discuss this with the developers in the official chat.
And what about the discounts? Now is there any discounts for buying tokens? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens. Shocked
If my referral who invested in the project will become a platform player then I can get my bonus for it?
And how can this be realized? These are two different affiliate programs. You will need to give your affiliate link for registration on the platform.
Activity: 420
If my referral who invested in the project will become a platform player then I can get my bonus for it?
Pages:
Jump to: