Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 89. (Read 207105 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
I think now the price of crypto currency will reach the bottom, and soon the explosive growth will begin, so it's time to buy winstars tokens at a nominal price, as long as there is a chance!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The rating of the project on many sites has reached great heights. I think this success is well deserved. I see the activity of developers and their determination. I wish you a successful completion of the development.
Yes, the ratings of the project are very high and I see the activity of the team. But I can not say anything more in detail until after the beta version is launched.
Well, as I understand it will happen quite soon and the activity of the investors will grow after this. Moreover, large investors
Let's see what this meeting will give for the project. We will follow the team and the news on the development of this project. All the same it is a unique project of its kind.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Guys, but I do not see a timer on the site, until what period the ICO will continue, otherwise I remember there was something prolonged, but I do not remember exactly.
As long as everything goes perfectly. After the presentation of the beta version may appear large investors and the sale will close faster. That would be great.
I hope that perhaps ISO will last even longer, because summer investors are not active and this is very very normal.
Activity: 308
The rating of the project on many sites has reached great heights. I think this success is well deserved. I see the activity of developers and their determination. I wish you a successful completion of the development.
Yes, the ratings of the project are very high and I see the activity of the team. But I can not say anything more in detail until after the beta version is launched.
Well, as I understand it will happen quite soon and the activity of the investors will grow after this. Moreover, large investors
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Activity: 94
I've already bought tokens for myself, but still I keep track of the team, maybe I'll take more coins before the end of the sales of the tokens.
Activity: 139
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Guys, but I do not see a timer on the site, until what period the ICO will continue, otherwise I remember there was something prolonged, but I do not remember exactly.
If you want to buy tokens, I advise you to do it faster. I do not think that ISO will be extended, because the last days the tokens are actively buying and be waiting large purchases.
Yes, everything is possible. Perhaps large investors will enter and no tokens will remain. Until the end of the sales there is still a lot of time. And I'll wait for the announcements from the developers.
We will see in a week how the news affect the sales of tokens. I hope the buy will be faster after Barcelona.
A lot and now depends on the community, we can all advise the project to friends and acquaintances, and as a result we will all become richer!
Activity: 182
If you want to buy tokens, I advise you to do it faster. I do not think that ISO will be extended, because the last days the tokens are actively buying and be waiting large purchases.
Yes, everything is possible. Perhaps large investors will enter and no tokens will remain. Until the end of the sales there is still a lot of time. And I'll wait for the announcements from the developers.
We will see in a week how the news affect the sales of tokens. I hope the buy will be faster after Barcelona.
Activity: 123
Activity: 138
As long as everything goes perfectly. After the presentation of the beta version may appear large investors and the sale will close faster. That would be great.
Activity: 294
If nothing has changed then it will last until July 20. I think for this time they can easily collect the right amount to start the project.
Activity: 206
Activity: 420

Is there any understanding of the readiness of the project development? I looked at the demo version and I liked it. If the   team will continue to work with such speed, it is great.
Do not compose. The demo version of the platform has not yet been announced. The announcement is scheduled for July 4-5 in Barcelona. You saw just one game.
Everyone is waiting to see the platform. But be patient. The main thing is that this event occurred during the ICO. than it will be earlier so it will be better for the collection of investments
I think that until July 20 the team will be able to please their followers a good presentation. It is possible that it will help to find large investors.
Well, the nearest event will be in Barcelona. This should be a landmark event for the whole project. I will wait for a report on this.
In any case, any product will need to be modified and maintained this main thing. Nothing ideal is created from the beginning.
True noticed, of course in the future there will be improvements that will make the product even better.
Well, first you need to show what kind of project. I'll wait for the demo version. Let's see how this all works in practice. I think the price of the token will grow very quickly.
Everyone wants to touch the product in practice. Of course, if it is intelligent, the growth of the tokens will not be long in coming.
The  exchange is scheduled for the end of July. I think it will be just fine. If you buy tokens now, you can get a profit very quickly.
Have already spoken about exchanges with which Winstars will work?  There is little time before the start of the listing. It is necessary to speed the choice of exchanges.
Activity: 138
New partners can increase the demand for tokens. I will be happy to know that there is already work to create New partnership agreements.
Activity: 112
In any case, any product will need to be modified and maintained this main thing. Nothing ideal is created from the beginning.
True noticed, of course in the future there will be improvements that will make the product even better.
Well, first you need to show what kind of project. I'll wait for the demo version. Let's see how this all works in practice. I think the price of the token will grow very quickly.
Everyone wants to touch the product in practice. Of course, if it is intelligent, the growth of the tokens will not be long in coming.
The  exchange is scheduled for the end of July. I think it will be just fine. If you buy tokens now, you can get a profit very quickly.
Quick profit no one guaranteed. It can be exactly with such probability as zero. Of course, the prospects for the project are great, but you can talk about the profit after the release of the token at the crypto exchange.
Of course, but I would like that. Naturally, it takes some time for the token to grow. Although there were cases when the token immediately grew on stock exchanges, when there was a huge buzz around the project.
On the stock exchanges? I've only seen trade of the token on crypto-exchanges.They wrote that immediately after the ICO the output will be. The price will depend on demand.
Activity: 140

Is there any understanding of the readiness of the project development? I looked at the demo version and I liked it. If the   team will continue to work with such speed, it is great.
Do not compose. The demo version of the platform has not yet been announced. The announcement is scheduled for July 4-5 in Barcelona. You saw just one game.
Everyone is waiting to see the platform. But be patient. The main thing is that this event occurred during the ICO. than it will be earlier so it will be better for the collection of investments
I think that until July 20 the team will be able to please their followers a good presentation. It is possible that it will help to find large investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Quick profit no one guaranteed. It can be exactly with such probability as zero. Of course, the prospects for the project are great, but you can talk about the profit after the release of the token at the crypto exchange.
Of course, but I would like that. Naturally, it takes some time for the token to grow. Although there were cases when the token immediately grew on stock exchanges, when there was a huge buzz around the project.
Pages:
Jump to: