Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 22. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
 In pocket, there will always be a personal assistant, which will allow you to quickly solve any problems, wherever you are.
Activity: 32
Hi, there!
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Activity: 43
The advantage of the service is the absence of delays in payments that will increase the trust and motivation of the performer.
Activity: 33
Good day,
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I would like to clarify any of the cryptocurrency exchanges have already traded the token WORK? Where can I buy it from?

At the moment, the Work token is not traded anywhere, but negotiations on adding to the crypto-currency exchanges are underway.

WORK Coin has long traded on crypto currency exchange YObit.

https://yobit.io/ru/trade/WORK/BTC
Well, we can say with confidence that the project is set to win and will develop further)

Yobit is a good stock exchange, very large amounts of money pass through the exchange a day. I also use it
Activity: 112
The project will serve as a platform for conducting interviews and selecting the best candidates for performing any work.
Activity: 154
I would like to clarify any of the cryptocurrency exchanges have already traded the token WORK? Where can I buy it from?

At the moment, the Work token is not traded anywhere, but negotiations on adding to the crypto-currency exchanges are underway.

Negotiations - the most important aspect in getting on the stock exchange, the project wants to bargain on top exchangers.
Soon the developers update the information on the website and we will know for sure.
Activity: 98
How many languages will the service work in?
The team is going to implement the project around the world, I think Russian and English will be exactly
I think in which country the office of the project will be created in such language and the service will work.
Activity: 67

Negotiations - the most important aspect in getting on the stock exchange, the project wants to bargain on top exchangers.
Activity: 24
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good business. After all, when the market is restored, all businesss make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt
Activity: 59
I would like to see the platform in the work. Because I want to use these services myself. If it really is, as promised - I will be in this case.
If I'm not mistaken, then in September should be released a working beta version of the project, then you will be able to test all the tools of the platform EASY WORK.

Thank you, this is very good news for me, we will wait.

Beta version, this is good for development, it is very important for investors to test the project.
I agree, this is to strengthen the confidence of many users and attracts many new ones.
I also want to test a project that has long been interested in this development, and it seems to me that it will be popular in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 182
How many languages will the service work in?
Activity: 14
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this business, yup
Activity: 168
It's good that the application will be available on the smartphone, convenient use will solve many problems in development in the future.
Yes, need to use all the levers, the competition is too big, but it is possible to win a good position.

A new product on the market will be popular, the main thing is to prove to all users that the service works honestly and without deception.
I think the team itself who understands and does everything possible to confirm the excitement.
I would like to see the platform in the work. Because I want to use these services myself. If it really is, as promised - I will be in this case.
If I'm not mistaken, then in September should be released a working beta version of the project, then you will be able to test all the tools of the platform EASY WORK.

Thank you, this is very good news for me, we will wait.
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
It's good that the application will be available on the smartphone, convenient use will solve many problems in development in the future.
Yes, need to use all the levers, the competition is too big, but it is possible to win a good position.

A new product on the market will be popular, the main thing is to prove to all users that the service works honestly and without deception.
Hey
Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
It istrue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Hello,
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Pages:
Jump to: