Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 23. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If you have free time, you can sell it to people who do not have much, you need to become a performer.
I agree, quite adequate service will turn out, many who will use the service, a good job can be obtained.
Now many people are willing to work, especially impressive that you can do only what you like.
Activity: 14
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
If you have free time, you can sell it to people who do not have much, you need to become a performer.
I agree, quite adequate service will turn out, many who will use the service, a good job can be obtained.
Activity: 154
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I would like to see the platform in the work. Because I want to use these services myself. If it really is, as promised - I will be in this case.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Currently, there are many owners of crypto-currencies, as a rule they are distinguished by a practical mentality, foresight and love for their time.
 In early 2019 there will be a presentation of the beta version, it will be interesting to test the service, I can not wait.
Hey guys!
Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your idea, what does it mean??
Easy Work is a platform for executors and customers who can profitably and comfortably cooperate with each other.
The Easy Work team talks about a low commission percentage, which can beat competitors well.
Yes, this is important for a platform that will be used by a simple people who do not have millions of dollars
I believe that many different layers of the population will use the service, the rich also need services, because they are also people.
That's right, but besides, the rich also like to save their money and anonymity will be like a find on the service.
I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan
Easy Work is a platform for executors and customers who can profitably and comfortably cooperate with each other.
The Easy Work team talks about a low commission percentage, which can beat competitors well.
Yes, this is important for a platform that will be used by a simple people who do not have millions of dollars
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it is worst, what can happend with crypto world
Activity: 90
I will be happy to buy a couple of thousand work tokens, I have been following this project for a long time. I'm waiting for the tokens to come out on cryptocurrency exchanges.

And what else is the coin not traded on the exchange ?, I heard that the auction should be on the Yobit

Perhaps in the future the team will develop its stock exchange, here it will be a strong additional development.
Definitely a good plan with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.
Activity: 49
Hi,  Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it's started by admin of this forum so that I'll keep this under my watch list before take any action.
Activity: 98
Often it can be difficult to find an artist to solve a problem. To date, there is a huge variety of methods for finding an artist.
In the age of high technology, most people prefer Internet services.
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Often it can be difficult to find an artist to solve a problem. To date, there is a huge variety of methods for finding an artist.
Pages:
Jump to: