Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 34. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
The first and the consecutive transaction, is it to HitBTC or to OKex? I'm confused.
Anyway, I was able to deposit my WRC to HitBTC on 28th December without any issue. I've never tried withdrawing though.

Transactions to HitBTC worked of course. I wanted to get my WRC coins out of HitBTC to OKEX tonight Sad

Sorry, I misunderstood your earlier post.
Well, it seems that many people are complaining about withdrawals but to give HitBTC the benefit of doubt, they did announce, "The number of our clients has been growing exponentially which has inevitably caused more issues than before and has resulted in a significantly increased amount of complaints." source: https://blog.hitbtc.com/hitbtc-announcement-on-multiple-issue-reports/

Based on my findings in reddit, there are several people who are able to withdraw their coin, some within the same day, some after several days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The first and the consecutive transaction, is it to HitBTC or to OKex? I'm confused.
Anyway, I was able to deposit my WRC to HitBTC on 28th December without any issue. I've never tried withdrawing though.

Transactions to HitBTC worked of course. I wanted to get my WRC coins out of HitBTC to OKEX tonight Sad

You're smart. You told me the WRC token from HITBTC to OKEX, and tell me how long it took. There's a lot of difference in the middle, you can move bricks. Tongue
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Meritocracy
hey.

i was afraid of all the scam statements about hitbtc and tried to transfer my WRC to OKEX.
first I transfered 1 WRC which immediately succeded.
then i transfered the rest and it's stuck for 10 hours already.

the eth address of hitbtc seems to be https://www.etherchain.org/account/6e3a812e4b19d8dd8c25a3e2e54a127b75ec7033#transactions

anyone else of you having troubles? i'm going insane because it's really much money for me.

thank you.

Activity: 9
hey.

i was afraid of all the scam statements about hitbtc and tried to transfer my WRC to OKEX.
first I transfered 1 WRC which immediately succeded.
then i transfered the rest and it's stuck for 10 hours already.

the eth address of hitbtc seems to be https://www.etherchain.org/account/6e3a812e4b19d8dd8c25a3e2e54a127b75ec7033#transactions

anyone else of you having troubles? i'm going insane because it's really much money for me.

thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
OKEX looks equally shady as HitBTC. Gents you really need to get WRC listed on a top class exchange like Binance or Bittrex. You are already an established company, you shouldn't be wasting time with these completely unprofessional exchanges from banana republic jurisdictions...

Worldcore since the exchange on the OKEX, prices have begun to rise sharply today. Congratulations to the investors who take the money. Binance is the next goal and can let WRC fly to the sky. Cool Cool Cool
Meritocracy
smart man , you are doing right!

Definitely the right thing to do, WRC just reached $0.525 in HitBTC.
I wonder how much more the price will rise to. Still keeping 90% of my token.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
WRC is nearly $0.4 in HitBTC.
It is so tempting to sell some of my tiny token to get back my initial investment but I will be greedy and hold a little longer.  Grin

smart man , you are doing right!
Meritocracy
WRC is nearly $0.4 in HitBTC.
It is so tempting to sell some of my tiny token to get back my initial investment but I will be greedy and hold a little longer.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Little problem. The ETH has more than doubled since I became involved with WRC tokens.  Sad It would be necessary that this WRC token could grow faster, to understand that having invested in the WRC token has been a better winner than leaving in ETH.  Roll Eyes
Little patience you will be happy with worldcore   Cool
You will be BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
As we promised, WRC token is now available for trading on OKex.

Enjoy trading on both HitBTC and OKex now.

The overall trading volume for last 24 hours on HitBTC and OKex exceeds $3M USD.

Can you tell us more about those things in the mail :

What's the contest ? What bonuses ? What airdrops to come and when ?
I think you have to wait and you will know everything. I am waiting for news too. It is very interesting.
Meritocracy
Yeah I'm also wondering about the bonuses & contest. I don't think there are any additional information available in regards to those announcement.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The overall trading volume for last 24 hours on HitBTC and OKex exceeds $3M USD.

Can you tell us more about those things in the mail :

What's the contest ? What bonuses ? What airdrops to come and when ?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
OKEX looks equally shady as HitBTC. Gents you really need to get WRC listed on a top class exchange like Binance or Bittrex. You are already an established company, you shouldn't be wasting time with these completely unprofessional exchanges from banana republic jurisdictions...

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Little problem. The ETH has more than doubled since I became involved with WRC tokens.  Sad It would be necessary that this WRC token could grow faster, to understand that having invested in the WRC token has been a better winner than leaving in ETH.  Roll Eyes
That is the point. WRC must outperform ETH to be called a success.
Since most people invest into ICO with ETH that is in their stock.
Activity: 260
Little problem. The ETH has more than doubled since I became involved with WRC tokens.  Sad It would be necessary that this WRC token could grow faster, to understand that having invested in the WRC token has been a better winner than leaving in ETH.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
The price is now close to $0.40 on OKex.

Upcoming updates in Worldcore payment platform:

Mobile app for Android will be presented before January 15

Wallets for ERC20 tokens with analytics, charts and other functionality will be also presented before January 15.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It is a very interesting coin. I believe in this coin and have invested too. If the devs also bring in good news,
the price will reach the $ 1 mark quickly this year. the more the devs are active here and in other social media,
the better it is for the development of the token. and always fresh news let the course rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
This is the most rewarding ICO i've joined so far. I bet big and even promoted worldcore to my friends. And with the recent price rise it's going to be even more big. I'm patiently waiting till it hits $1 valuation this year. Current marketcap is really low right now for the real valuation of WRC  tokens.
I do not think the price is very big right now. It is real to hit 80-90 cents per token by the end of Jan  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: