Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 35. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
This is the most rewarding ICO i've joined so far. I bet big and even promoted worldcore to my friends. And with the recent price rise it's going to be even more big. I'm patiently waiting till it hits $1 valuation this year. Current marketcap is really low right now for the real valuation of WRC  tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Who can help me with okex? Where can I find historical orders there?
In my okex interface, at the bottom panel before the footer; there are 2 tabs which are "10 Recent Open Orders" & "Order History".
Is that what you're looking for?
These tabs show my orders, not all
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
In my okex interface, at the bottom panel before the footer; there are 2 tabs which are "10 Recent Open Orders" & "Order History".
Is that what you're looking for?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Let's recap in short:

1) small market cap as of yet  (50m)
2) just listed on the 3rd biggest exchange  (okex)
3) soon to be bonuses, airdrop and contests
4) "most likely listed in binance next month" (Admin' s words few posts above)
5) Why are you still reading ? You should be on exchanges trying to get some WRC ^^

IMO with a real 40 employees company behind them I see this coin above 1$ pretty soon.

Check their project, soon to be the PayPal of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
OK exchange in 24 hours .. Get ready !
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
This coin has much potential than its currrent value. I will hold it atleast for 6 months.
Meritocracy
Hit all time high of $0.355 in HitBTC today Shocked
I definitely missed the train to buy more token at 0.1x  Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Dear valued WRC token holders and traders,

Worldcore team is finally back from holidays with a package of great news.

WRC token sets two new absolute records - trading volume exceeds $1 million and price almost doubled for last 24 hours and almost reached 250% growth for less than 3 weeks since ICO end day.

We are also happy to announce successful approval for listing on OKex exchange which is scheduled for tomorrow, January 5, 2018.

OKex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia with over $2 billion daily trading volume. In addition to listing of WRC token, we have established a special partnership conditions between Worldcore and OKex dedicated to provide special bonuses, contests and airdrops for OKex traders.

Worldcore's developers are also finalizing new products for blockchain community, which will be presented next week. Roadmap is already being executed as quick as it is possible. Our legal team has also obtained BIC (Bank Identification Code) to start SWIFT and SEPA application and integration processes.

We sincerely wish happy trading to everyone and we do our best to deliver the best results for our clients and token holders and meet your expectations.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
And for bounty campaign participants? Were the stakes calculated and the tokens distributed? If not, when will it be?
stake for bounty campaign participants has been calculated and token already distributed, I think after WRC entry OKex the price of WRC will grow up Cool
Can't imagine that the price of Worldcore doubled in just a day after the announcement of OKex Listing. As expected, the price will continue to rise up more if this will be listed in Binance. And i'm hoping it'll happen this month.

Most likely next month Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Can't imagine that the price of Worldcore doubled in just a day after the announcement of OKex Listing. As expected, the price will continue to rise up more if this will be listed in Binance. And i'm hoping it'll happen this month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I haven't followed this project closely after the ICO.
Does anyone know what happened to the unsold coins?
What is the distribution of the coins?

"Over 750 million tokens have been successfully burned and total supply is now less than 250 million WRC."

source: https://medium.com/@Worldcore/dear-worldcore-subscribers-and-token-holders-736afba3a297
I'm very pleased when I hear that the project is starting to burn tokens! Now, considering this fact, one can freely expect an increase in the price Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Good to hear it. I think OKex can give us a little growing in the next 2-3 weeks. I am so interested in which exchanges will be available in Q1 2018?  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
And for bounty campaign participants? Were the stakes calculated and the tokens distributed? If not, when will it be?
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Hello everyone,

There are just 2 days left before listing on OKex exchange.

As you can see, WRC token price is almost $0.23 now which is 2+ times higher than initial ICO price of $0.10 (excluding ICO bonuses).

It's just the start of our way.

Congratulations to the WRC community.
It is not easy for WRC to achieve this. I remember Worldcore ICO went not so well as expected.
Activity: 260
Merit: 0
Question: I have it on my myetherwallet, for long-term storage can I transfer WRC tokens to my more secure LEDGER key?
Although it also exists in Wallet JAXX.
Meritocracy
So it's going to be listed in OKex and not Binance?
WRC just reached $0.2 in HitBTC, seems like I missed the train to buy more WRC before the launch.
Hello everyone,

There are just 2 days left before listing on OKex exchange.

As you can see, WRC token price is almost $0.23 now which is 2+ times higher than initial ICO price of $0.10 (excluding ICO bonuses).

It's just the start of our way.
Pages:
Jump to: