Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 47. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
They extended the token sale for another month. There's an announcement on the worldcore ICO website. I'm not sure how to take it but it does seem a little odd to do this at the last minute without any discussion.  https://worldcore.com/

This is called unprofessionalism. They are struggling to pass the 10 million mark for how many days now? I am sure there will be practically no other investments for the next month, just like in Soma. It will be fun if we will see BTC at $5000 at the end.
You get more funds by debunking scam accusations, not by extending a not-so-popular ICO
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
about 13 hours the ico will done and they have sold  106,407,260 tokens , it's about 10million $!

why the  etherdelta price is lower then ico price .

I think those that bought early with high bomus or pre-sale investors are those selling at that ridiculous price, but $10 million valuation for this project is very low, the upside is very high

They extended the token sale for another month. There's an announcement on the worldcore ICO website. I'm not sure how to take it but it does seem a little odd to do this at the last minute without any discussion.  https://worldcore.com/
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
about 13 hours the ico will done and they have sold  106,407,260 tokens , it's about 10million $!

why the  etherdelta price is lower then ico price .

I think those that bought early with high bomus or pre-sale investors are those selling at that ridiculous price, but $10 million valuation for this project is very low, the upside is very high
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
about 13 hours the ico will done and they have sold  106,407,260 tokens , it's about 10million $!

why the  etherdelta price is lower then ico price .
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
This is a good ICO project. I have also invested in this project. I like the professional work of the DEV team. We hope this project will be successful.
I agree with you that this is a good project.
It has raised more than 10 million dollars which should be more than enough to help the project grow.
I'm sure the worldcore project will be a success coupled with the achievement of income to date which is getting higher. this will make many investors interested in this project because worldcore is a very profitable project.
Activity: 476
my WRC token is gone on ether delta! this is scam project?
happened last night. some body hack on ether delta and he get huge eth from every body

what's up with you wallet ,do you public your wallet private ? my WRC  tokens are still in my pocket ,
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
This is a good ICO project. I have also invested in this project. I like the professional work of the DEV team. We hope this project will be successful.
I agree with you that this is a good project.
It has raised more than 10 million dollars which should be more than enough to help the project grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
Sounds good)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
happened last night. some body hack on ether delta and he get huge eth from every body

I see a lot of sell orders there. Looks like you just sold them. Some of them to me if I'm not mistaken.
no is not me. i dont know how him do this.

Did you click on an email link or something claiming to be from etherDelta? I know there's been quite a few phishing attacks lately here, projects requesting mass amounts of information with google docsheets, scalping metadata from screenshots and such.

Is this the real worldcore?
RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] was once traded at 30% discount on EtherDelta before its ICO was over.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266

I see a lot of sell orders there. Looks like you just sold them. Some of them to me if I'm not mistaken.

Did you click on an email link or something claiming to be from etherDelta? I know there's been quite a few phishing attacks lately here, projects requesting mass amounts of information with google docsheets, scalping metadata from screenshots and such.
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
Why would anyone still participate in the ICO when you can already get the WRC tokens at a 20% discount on EtherDelta?

Still 2970 tokens left on the cheap. Hurry!

Too late. They're gone! Thanks for taking them off my hand.
Activity: 210

www.bitreal.eu
Why would anyone still participate in the ICO when you can already get the WRC tokens at a 20% discount on EtherDelta?

Still 2970 tokens left on the cheap. Hurry!
www.bitreal.eu

Activity: 210

www.bitreal.eu
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Can someone confirm or deny such information: half or more of the funds are their funds and funds of affiliated companies, which  were transferred to lure huge investors?
I know that some ICO do something like that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
1 Day and 17 hours left to participate in Worldcore ICO

104,924,875 WRC Tokens Sold to Date!

Visit https://worldcore.com/ to buy yours today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Read the latest article about Worldcore on Entrepreneur Magazine

Exclusive Interview with Alexey Nasonov, Worldcore CEO

Will Blockchain Technology Revolutionize Global Payments System?

Pages:
Jump to: