Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 50. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Anyone in here have bough WRC token Huh
that's one thing I don't understand is after I received token, i have add customer token, and I have seen 48k WRC in token balance but now I don't understand why it is 0 WRC now and can't remove WRC to add again . But when I check my address in etherscan.io it still have 48k wrc in my account. what's wrong with it??? can you explain to me Huh Anyone has problem like me HuhHuh

did you use myetherwallet to add custom token ?  refresh myetherwallet  and try it again . i trust etherscan.io ,your balance is safe.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
I just found this thread again. The last one disappeared and it freaked me out because I devoted quite a bit of my energy researching and supporting the project so a disappearing thread sent a bad signal. I sort of feel cheated now because of it all. I invested in the project though so I hope it does well.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
Who canceled the FUD messages?
I do not agree in canceling anything from a forum.
Activity: 86
woot
My WRCs are still there, listed into my jaxx wallet. Jaxx has been scammed as well evidently, everybody got scammed.
Or maybe someone is fudding...
Who can tell...
If this is a scam, is one of the best I've ever seen and they really deserve my 200 euros. Definitely.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Anyone in here have bough WRC token Huh
that's one thing I don't understand is after I received token, i have add customer token, and I have seen 48k WRC in token balance but now I don't understand why it is 0 WRC now and can't remove WRC to add again . But when I check my address in etherscan.io it still have 48k wrc in my account. what's wrong with it??? can you explain to me Huh Anyone has problem like me HuhHuh
Activity: 18
I think the team will be able to address all questions, they were publich through the campaign.

The project is going not too bad at all, almost 10Mln sold.
Activity: 52
I look positively on this project. I will monitor the development of the situation.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
The total valuation now looks good. If it is between 10 and 15 million in the end, i will invest as well.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
With over $3 billion USD raised for ICO projects this year, alot of overvalued projects in the current space and now it is hurting the space, looking at the current state of the space Worldcore ICO has done well

a lot people pay attation to WorldCore ,crowd-sale is going smoothly ,waitting for the END of crowd-sale .
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

The implementation of blockage in business is what the future is! And judging by how people invest in the project their own funds, then all this is well understood.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
With over $3 billion USD raised for ICO projects this year, alot of overvalued projects in the current space and now it is hurting the space, looking at the current state of the space Worldcore ICO has done well
Activity: 476
Already a big ammount is reached ! Good thing for us, I just made my investment and I hope this project will work as expected. Good luck for the team Wink
Activity: 20
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
worldcore already collect 13025.12 ETH ,724.73BTC , 98,477,559 token has be sold out. great movement!

I think the team will be happy they collect their fund in different Cryptos, the price of Ethereum has been down despite the coming Devcon, the way it seems like the ICO developers are liquidating their Ethereum holdings
Activity: 18
So 100,000,000 tokens sold? Shocked

That is huge!
It is huge. The thing is the target is 10 times of it.
I noticed there have been many advertisements going on with Worldcore crowdsale. Good luck!

yes ,i see worldcore advert on bct thread,so may i have a question, crowd-sale is over ?

Not yet, it is still running until November 14th.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

That is huge!
I noticed there have been many advertisements going on with Worldcore crowdsale. Good luck!

yes ,i see worldcore advert on bct thread,so may i have a question, crowd-sale is over ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

That is huge!
Activity: 392
Merit: 115

That is huge!
Activity: 48
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Activity: 728
Healing Galing
Just sharing this WorldCore Whitepaper 2.0 i saw from twitter. Didn't see someone posted it so here's the link : https://t.co/n6tMY7dPG0
Pages:
Jump to: