Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 15. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
loyalty program, as far as I know, is now available in almost every store and in every project. What is remarkable is the Youseeme loyalty program? What are the benefits for participating users? Huh Huh
despite its popularity, the development and maintenance of applications is still costly for companies and organizations; this procedure can only be bought by large corporations. Youseeme offers a good alternative in this regard. By the way, do you know anything about the loyalty program, which is also available on this project?
by the way, the loyalty program is a pretty good thing, especially if it is built on favorable terms and offers participants a wide range of opportunities, like, for example, here. Loyalty points are accrued, in principle, as elsewhere - users purchase goods through the application, receive tokens, which are then delivered to the wallet in the form of loyalty points.
what can I do with these loyalty points? Can I convert them to Fiat or exchange them for other cryptocurrencies? For me, this is important because I would like to have the right to choose.
of course, you can do it. This is the Youseeme platform, which is convenient because it provides several options, each of which will be convenient for a particular user. By the way, I add that users and members of the Merchants community can access these services at more favorable prices than any other mobile commerce service.
Activity: 378
despite its popularity, the development and maintenance of applications is still costly for companies and organizations; this procedure can only be bought by large corporations. Youseeme offers a good alternative in this regard. By the way, do you know anything about the loyalty program, which is also available on this project?
by the way, the loyalty program is a pretty good thing, especially if it is built on favorable terms and offers participants a wide range of opportunities, like, for example, here. Loyalty points are accrued, in principle, as elsewhere - users purchase goods through the application, receive tokens, which are then delivered to the wallet in the form of loyalty points.
what can I do with these loyalty points? Can I convert them to Fiat or exchange them for other cryptocurrencies? For me, this is important because I would like to have the right to choose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
friends, for starters, I would like to note that the Youseeme platform is designed for closer interaction between consumers and businesses around the world. The result of the implementation of this concept will be a decentralized commercial relationship between them.
I would add that Youseeme offers a convenient payment system and a completely new and unique model for communication. The first is the presence of a proprietary payment platform that provides traditional payments and mobile e-wallet transactions for next-generation mobile commerce applications.
as far as I know, there is even a Bartwallet, a trading platform, an application specially designed for trading cryptocurrency. In my opinion, this is very cool, as developers demonstrate the usability of mobile applications and mobile commerce, which is becoming more popular every day.
friends, for starters, I would like to note that the Youseeme platform is designed for closer interaction between consumers and businesses around the world. The result of the implementation of this concept will be a decentralized commercial relationship between them.
I would add that Youseeme offers a convenient payment system and a completely new and unique model for communication. The first is the presence of a proprietary payment platform that provides traditional payments and mobile e-wallet transactions for next-generation mobile commerce applications.
Activity: 2
I know. The use of Ethereum is based on smart contracts that carry out operations with crypto assets worth billions of dollars without the participation of central management or existing parties. In addition, Ethereum is an excellent platform for creating decentralized applications.
regarding Ethereum you are right. And I would like to note the main, in my opinion, plus the creation of the blockchain, the lack of central registers and other advantages: this is reducing fraud among transfers, gradual elimination of the division into poor and rich, since with the advent of the new financial system the old one will lose all meaning.
do you mean the system which, being centralized, made the poor poorer and the rich richer? If yes, then I support you. That system is unequal and based on greed and extortion. I look forward to, when all the advantages of the Youseeme system will be announced, in order to visually assess the potential of something new.
I know. The use of Ethereum is based on smart contracts that carry out operations with crypto assets worth billions of dollars without the participation of central management or existing parties. In addition, Ethereum is an excellent platform for creating decentralized applications.
regarding Ethereum you are right. And I would like to note the main, in my opinion, plus the creation of the blockchain, the lack of central registers and other advantages: this is reducing fraud among transfers, gradual elimination of the division into poor and rich, since with the advent of the new financial system the old one will lose all meaning.
why is the payment system Youseeme based precisely on the blockchain? Why not just invent additional tools that would facilitate the implementation of transactions and other payment services? Is it possible to say that blockchain and cryptocurrency are mainstream, followed by so many people?
I would call it a revolution, which has a positive effect on the development of those areas of society where the blockchain was highly appreciated and applied effectively in accordance with all its advantages. And the Youseeme proposal is intended to lead this positive, so to speak, trend.
you are absolutely right. As a confirmation, we can cite world-recognized cryptocurrencies, the so-called leaders and pioneers, each of which had its own influence on one or another sphere. This bitcoin and Ethereum. In our case, you should pay attention to the Ethereum. Does anyone know why I focus my attention on it?
why is the payment system Youseeme based precisely on the blockchain? Why not just invent additional tools that would facilitate the implementation of transactions and other payment services? Is it possible to say that blockchain and cryptocurrency are mainstream, followed by so many people?
I would call it a revolution, which has a positive effect on the development of those areas of society where the blockchain was highly appreciated and applied effectively in accordance with all its advantages. And the Youseeme proposal is intended to lead this positive, so to speak, trend.
I heard that Bartcoin, despite its novelty, does not belong to any center and is not supported by any state, nor does it have a measure of gold or silver, therefore trading this coin carries particular risks. However, traders trust her. I also know that a whole range of activities is being developed to facilitate the participants' abilities when using the platform.
do you mean getting a PSP and E-money license? Yes, its capabilities are the optimal process for depositing funds. The developers are absolutely honest, since all their operations and capabilities are carried out within the legal framework. I believe that this is absolutely the right policy. By the way, with regard to the legal framework: which country is under Youseeme jurisdiction?
here, you can say, luck on the side of developers. France was chosen for the purposes of jurisdiction because of the positive attitude of the French government to technology, especially in the field of blockchains and cryptoactive technologies. Do not forget that France is a member of the European Union, and this also entails additional advantages.
I heard that Bartcoin, despite its novelty, does not belong to any center and is not supported by any state, nor does it have a measure of gold or silver, therefore trading this coin carries particular risks. However, traders trust her. I also know that a whole range of activities is being developed to facilitate the participants' abilities when using the platform.
do you mean getting a PSP and E-money license? Yes, its capabilities are the optimal process for depositing funds. The developers are absolutely honest, since all their operations and capabilities are carried out within the legal framework. I believe that this is absolutely the right policy. By the way, with regard to the legal framework: which country is under Youseeme jurisdiction?
let me start. First, the main functions you have already described in the previous comment. Secondly, with regard to your concerns about risks: agree that in any new venture they are present and most importantly - to have a lot of experience or experience in business to be able to minimize these risks, as the developers of Youseeme do.
I just read this item in white paper and found out that the minimization of risks is really there, and quite a good one. I understood a lot, and these details could not be explained to me in another project. Developers, I think, are great fellows, which give the whole essence of their project in such detail.
of course, it is. In addition, you probably know that the cryptocurrency world is really unstable and often fluctuates. Another important consideration is the role of the government: many regulators are still wary of announcing the use of cryptocurrencies widely.
let me start. First, the main functions you have already described in the previous comment. Secondly, with regard to your concerns about risks: agree that in any new venture they are present and most importantly - to have a lot of experience or experience in business to be able to minimize these risks, as the developers of Youseeme do.
I just read this item in white paper and found out that the minimization of risks is really there, and quite a good one. I understood a lot, and these details could not be explained to me in another project. Developers, I think, are great fellows, which give the whole essence of their project in such detail.
Pages:
Jump to: