Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 18. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
well, I think I understand the reason for creating such an efficient system. Business includes many details that are not always compatible and sometimes require a lot of time. It can also be management costs and many other subtleties.
you are absolutely right. Business has to deal with several suppliers, and on the one hand to synchronize the development and management of applications, and on the other - the payment platform. This requires dedicated labor.
in this case, you can confidently rely on this platform, since the project team offers significant proximity to small and medium-sized businesses. By the way, as for the loyalty program, does YouSeeMe have competitors in this area? And, if so, what are the advantages in this case advantageous?
Activity: 378
well, I think I understand the reason for creating such an efficient system. Business includes many details that are not always compatible and sometimes require a lot of time. It can also be management costs and many other subtleties.
you are absolutely right. Business has to deal with several suppliers, and on the one hand to synchronize the development and management of applications, and on the other - the payment platform. This requires dedicated labor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
friends, above was a conversation about similar companies that offer similar conditions, namely payment services, which will be important for each potential participant and investor. So, in defense of this platform, I want to say that there is one significant difference. Do you understand what I mean?
I personally suspect what you are talking about. After all, none of the companies listed above has a loyalty program, and even such a solid level. Moreover, none of them offer cryptocurrency, but it is on her, as I see it, that the main goal of the developers is to promote it in the payment platform.
my friend, you are not quite right. First, the developers' goal is to provide comprehensive payment services, mobile commerce and marketing tools. This is a kind of “omnipresence,” as the developers themselves say about it.
friends, above was a conversation about similar companies that offer similar conditions, namely payment services, which will be important for each potential participant and investor. So, in defense of this platform, I want to say that there is one significant difference. Do you understand what I mean?
I personally suspect what you are talking about. After all, none of the companies listed above has a loyalty program, and even such a solid level. Moreover, none of them offer cryptocurrency, but it is on her, as I see it, that the main goal of the developers is to promote it in the payment platform.
friends, I now have a question, does this platform have analogues? Rather, it is not even analogues, but the presence of competitors. What do competitors offer and what advantages do YouSeeMe have over them? What do you think, what are the chances of this platform to enter the wide market?
it seems to me that there would be no point in creating this platform if the competitors were too strong. I think that YouSeeMe just offered the conditions most advantageous than theirs. For example, these are low fees, more precisely, membership fees, thanks to which users get access to many functions of the platform.
yes, that's right. However, I believe that analogs are more likely not competitors, but the same payment platforms that provide related or similar YouSeeMe services. For example, Stripe is a technology company that creates an economic infrastructure for the Internet. Businesses of all sizes can use STRIPE software to accept payments and manage their online business.
yes, you are absolutely right. MANGOPAY is a comprehensive payment solution for Marketplaces, Crowdfunding and Fintech platforms, which allows platforms to accept multiple currencies and several payment methods online, store funds in separate accounts and automate payments.
friends, I now have a question, does this platform have analogues? Rather, it is not even analogues, but the presence of competitors. What do competitors offer and what advantages do YouSeeMe have over them? What do you think, what are the chances of this platform to enter the wide market?
it seems to me that there would be no point in creating this platform if the competitors were too strong. I think that YouSeeMe just offered the conditions most advantageous than theirs. For example, these are low fees, more precisely, membership fees, thanks to which users get access to many functions of the platform.
yes, that's right. However, I believe that analogs are more likely not competitors, but the same payment platforms that provide related or similar YouSeeMe services. For example, Stripe is a technology company that creates an economic infrastructure for the Internet. Businesses of all sizes can use STRIPE software to accept payments and manage their online business.
everything is simple. The security of the user's personal data is ensured by the use of modern high security encryption technology. Moreover, the project team regularly conducts an audit of the system, which results in the prevention of fraudsters' actions.
I would also add that users may also not worry about their assets, since in parallel, 98% of all assets within the platform are stored in the internal storage wallets of the internal system. This again confirms that the developers comply with the security policy.
everything is simple. The security of the user's personal data is ensured by the use of modern high security encryption technology. Moreover, the project team regularly conducts an audit of the system, which results in the prevention of fraudsters' actions.
in my opinion, it is definitely trustworthy, since it was developed on the Ethereum Blockchain platform, a decentralized platform with the functionality of intelligent contracts. In addition, for sure, it has many other benefits that are useful to the user.
I completely agree with you. For me, the most attractive advantages are those that do not require payment for the installation of additional tools or the implementation of certain services. Here are any. I would also like to mention the minimum transfer fees.
by the way, with regard to data security, then everything is obvious: it is the number one Youseeme priority. In Youseeme information storage complies with very strict European rules. This will undoubtedly increase interest in the platform. I wonder what features it provides.
in my opinion, it is definitely trustworthy, since it was developed on the Ethereum Blockchain platform, a decentralized platform with the functionality of intelligent contracts. In addition, for sure, it has many other benefits that are useful to the user.
I completely agree with you. For me, the most attractive advantages are those that do not require payment for the installation of additional tools or the implementation of certain services. Here are any. I would also like to mention the minimum transfer fees.
in such a case, if so much attention is paid to security, the implementation of these tools will significantly reduce the risk of attacks and data stealing or improper handling. In principle, I believe that this loyalty program is quite convenient, useful and understandable.
judging by the presence of a loyalty program on this platform, it will be good competitors to already existing programs. Or are they not so popular or not so profitable? What can you say about this? How is the reward process generally implemented here?
as I understand it, existing traditional loyalty programs are already becoming obsolete for several reasons, such as lack of transparency of the process, honesty and difficulty in using bonus points. Frankly, I do not quite understand how this program works and how it differs from the traditional ones.
here lies the most interesting. This loyalty program was designed to connect a fragmented loyalty market and increase its efficiency, data decentralization and authorization, as well as reduce the costs associated with data management and their security.
judging by the presence of a loyalty program on this platform, it will be good competitors to already existing programs. Or are they not so popular or not so profitable? What can you say about this? How is the reward process generally implemented here?
as I understand it, existing traditional loyalty programs are already becoming obsolete for several reasons, such as lack of transparency of the process, honesty and difficulty in using bonus points. Frankly, I do not quite understand how this program works and how it differs from the traditional ones.
friends, I now looked at the advantages that the Bartcoin possession gives us, and this is just fantastic! I also advise you to look at this information, because almost every user can receive remuneration there, and the operations will not be so difficult at the same time.
I am attracted to the property whereby trading partners will offer special offers to the Bartcoin community, which can only be paid for with the help of Bartcoin, so buyers can accumulate more. It is also the presence of a wide range of services in the online market for purchase with Bartcoins.
by the way, regarding such lucrative offers from traders, it’s worth saying that they control the relationship with their users, thanks to the CRM at their disposal, to manage their customer base and send regular updates and offers.
Pages:
Jump to: