Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Yudi - Multi-Crypto Auto Trading System by Deep Learning - page 10. (Read 5621 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What for do we need tokens? The idea of platform seems promising.
The platform runs using the XYD utility tokens. The XYD token holders can directly make investments using their tokens into the Yudi decentralized (Yudi-D) ecosystem, which is accessible through the XYD dashboard.
hm, and how will it work?
The platform is integrated with proprietary arbitrage software that enables users to begin generating profits in form of XYD tokens.
Where will be stored these profits?
The profits will be deposited into the user’s external wallet.
Activity: 53
Can we withdraw our profits anytime we want?
Activity: 93
The platform runs using the XYD utility tokens. The XYD token holders can directly make investments using their tokens into the Yudi decentralized (Yudi-D) ecosystem, which is accessible through the XYD dashboard.
The platform is integrated with proprietary arbitrage software that enables users to begin generating profits in form of XYD tokens.
Where will be stored these profits?
copper member
copper member
can you tell us more about your XYD token?
The XYD tokens are ERC20 compliant and can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. However, in the future, Yudi will develop a wallet that facilities fast and efficient exchanges and is compatible with Trezor, Nano Ledger and more.
Activity: 93
copper member
Activity: 108
can you tell us more about your XYD token?
Activity: 252
copper member
What for do you use deep learn technology?
The platform utilizes deep learning technology that guarantees the efficiency of the system and triggers over a thousand arbitrage opportunities monthly. Yudi will then automatically carry out all the arbitrage trading on behalf of the users and earn profits for them. At the end of the day, the platform sends the profit statement to the user’s account trading history.
Activity: 60
So what is yudi and how it works?
Yudi is a cryptocurrency arbitrage-trading platform that enables users to earn more out of their investments. Arbitrage trading occurs when an investor purchases tokens or cryptocurrencies from one exchange at a low price and sells them at higher prices on another exchange.
Activity: 94
What for do you use deep learn technology?
Activity: 54
So what is yudi and how it works?
Activity: 238
I like this project. I don't know about team, but their website, whitepaper and GitHub looks good and promising.
Theu have github? Can you give me a link?
here https://github.com/yudiplatform
Activity: 112
I like this project. I don't know about team, but their website, whitepaper and GitHub looks good and promising.
Theu have github? Can you give me a link?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
How much token for sale they have?
16,000,000  (20%) XYD tokens for sale
I wish they were accepting fiat currency. Good luck to them
Activity: 74
How much token for sale they have?
Activity: 252
Where can i invest? I don't about this "scam" trash.
yudi.io
thanks, gonna invest. Too bad i miss the opportunity when the price were lower
No problem. I didn't miss my chance Wink
Pages:
Jump to: