Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Yudi - Multi-Crypto Auto Trading System by Deep Learning - page 9. (Read 5619 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
When will we get our profits from arbitraging?
Activity: 54
Do you have twitter? Would like to follow.
copper member
Activity: 42
It is improbable that the Yudi platform all arbitration transactions will be automatically on sale, it much will save time!
 Only disturbs me why such small stock of tokens?!
Due to its smaller volume, XYD tokens will have high demand and limited supply which will allow it to increase in value at a faster rate.
copper member
copper member
I have a question, what exactly can you offer by contract categories? And do you offer any benefits? Roll Eyes
The benefits of Yudi platform are:
Complete Control over your funds.
Transparency. All the transactions within the platform are recorded on the blockchain.
Stability And Reliability Of Profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
It is improbable that the Yudi platform all arbitration transactions will be automatically on sale, it much will save time!
 Only disturbs me why such small stock of tokens?!
Activity: 28
Nice project and platforms
Activity: 98
I have a question, what exactly can you offer by contract categories? And do you offer any benefits? Roll Eyes
copper member
Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
The sales generated from the ICO will be used to help fund the additional expenses undertaken by the founding and development team prior to the complete launch of Yudi token.
copper member
How do you guarantee the stability of the platform?
Yudi is not a Ponzi scheme as the profits generated for the users are accumulated from the general profits made by the Yudi platform. This makes the platform sustainable whereby users are guaranteed of long-term profits.
Merit: 10
Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
Activity: 58
How do you guarantee the stability of the platform?
copper member
Do they have a stacking program?
Yes, we have. You can look it up on yudi.io
What is the price of token?
1 XYD = 0.24 USD. Pretty good, i think
Activity: 45
Do they have a stacking program?
Activity: 196
What is the price of token?
copper member
How transparent your platform? Because the idea looks great, but I'm curios
All the transactions within the platform are recorded on the blockchain. Therefore, users and investors can monitor and analyze where their investments are made and what exchanges the investments will be on. The platform will also provide users with a complete record of how and where their profits were generated. This makes it win the confidence of investors.
Activity: 196
How transparent your platform? Because the idea looks great, but I'm curios
copper member
Can we withdraw our profits anytime we want?
The decentralized nature of the platform eliminates any of the Investment Lock-in Periods, which means users will have complete control of their investments since there are no restrictions on when funds withdrawal can take place.
Pages:
Jump to: