Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZILLA - ICO investing app - sign up for beta! - page 11. (Read 16475 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
@Bolivarcoin2017 well there's 2 good reasons.
One is the obvious reason of funding further development and maintenance of the app.
The other is that the ICO would allow us to understand the processes of an ICO, which would be relevant to what we want to do.
Activity: 35
Why ICO?
Activity: 3
We do full KYC on all teams on ZILLA, and overall do basic checks to make sure that the team is legit, not gangsters, not North Koreans, etc.

Once the project is on ZILLA, you will be able to upvote/downvote the project. I haven't worked out the UI yet but we will have a SCAM button also which will trigger an investigation from us.

You will be able to see how many upvotes the project gets similar to stackoverflow.com, reddit, etc.

I can great potential in the app. Can you explain how the crowd-vetting will work on your app?

Thanks for your reply.

I like the idea with the SCAM button, hopefully it won't be abused though. Maybe people can choose among some scam options? Like a) Dodgy Team b) Dodgy company structure c) Dodgy Token structure etc....

Maybe you can harness the crowd further by letting people earn ZLA when they do vetting for you? Or maybe show Wale support? Need to verify accounts I guess.

Anyways, are you going to release Android or iOS first?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The crypto market is volatile. One thing is for sure though, it's a fun ride!

What audit steps do you mean though?

This project if it is expected to come out before the fire, and now the market visual some panic, and I would have wanted to participate in airdrop, audit steps too much, too cumbersome, give up

As I'm sure you've already noticed, the ICO market is increasing at an exponential rate.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/coin-ico.jpg

3 months ago I couldn't have imagined that we would be hitting 600MM USD in 1 month.
Currently the Total Addressable Market is (let's say average 500MM USD/Month) 6B USD/Year.
But I believe we are disrupting the venture capital market which is 160B USD/Year.

It may take time, but I see ZILLA providing the de-facto tool for safe and easy participation in ICOs, which means we are poised to take a large chunk of this market.

Thanks for my first question.

I have another question.

How big is the market opportunity?
We will feature you.

Thanks. Maybe I will use Zilla to fund it Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

This project if it is expected to come out before the fire, and now the market visual some panic, and I would have wanted to participate in airdrop, audit steps too much, too cumbersome, give up
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
You should rework on your thread presentation, you Can do much better
Activity: 350
What is the minimum amount to invest in the ICO?
Thanks for my first question.

I have another question.

How big is the market opportunity?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Thanks. Maybe I will use Zilla to fund it Smiley
No idea actually. Most fintech companies move into Singapore for regulatory reasons.
I actually emailed the monetary authority in 2013 regarding bitcoin and they emailed me back after researching with a detailed ruling about 6 months before there was an official statement.

In Japan you could never email them, and most likely need an introduction to someone with the power to make a decision, and after weeks of waiting for a meeting you still wouldn't get a clear answer back during the meeting. Then the government will come back and say whatever it is your doing is banned, and after lobbying for the next 2 years they slowly walk the rules back.

A few percentages on taxes here and there do matter but it's death by 1000 regulatory cuts that really does companies in.

You seem like you know your stuff. You should start something up?

Singapore

Which taxes would the company pay?
Which taxes would the company pay?
Where are you headquartered?

Legally Singapore but I live in Tokyo.
I think the company will be headquartered in Singapore.
Not sure what happened to my answer so I will post it again.

1. It's just to attract attention v(-_- )v
2. Great question. China regulations potentially affect us. We are not located in China so Chinese users can still participate in an ICO through ZILLA, however we were planning on partnering with ICO listing sites there. If China bans ICOs we will focus more effort on going direct to consumer.

As you know China is generally closed from foreign startups. Google vs Baidu, Paypal vs Alipay, Amazon va Alibaba. The government supports the local companies. If China bans local ICOs, that means there cannot be a Chinese ZILLA competitor, which gives us a strong advantage..
I speak a little Chinese having done business there for years.https://youtu.be/ToTU6wWh9cE

I speak better Japanese.https://youtu.be/1_oCtHjene0

Join us on this journey!

1. Does has any matter with Amazon, the biggest retailer on internet? or the name is just to attract eyes?

2. The ico market paused in China, which is the biggest ico market, will it influence your ico plan?
We do full KYC on all teams on ZILLA, and overall do basic checks to make sure that the team is legit, not gangsters, not North Koreans, etc.

Once the project is on ZILLA, you will be able to upvote/downvote the project. I haven't worked out the UI yet but we will have a SCAM button also which will trigger an investigation from us.

You will be able to see how many upvotes the project gets similar to stackoverflow.com, reddit, etc.

I can great potential in the app. Can you explain how the crowd-vetting will work on your app?
Pages:
Jump to: