Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZILLA - ICO investing app - sign up for beta! - page 12. (Read 16475 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
1. Does has any matter with Amazon, the biggest retailer on internet? or the name is just to attract eyes?

2. The ico market paused in China, which is the biggest ico market, will it influence your ico plan?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can great potential in the app. Can you explain how the crowd-vetting will work on your app?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks RETIRED for replying for us.
We thought about creating an exchange as well however we would rather focus on our core business and be the best at it.
I'm not confident that we could create the best exchange out there. I will let more qualified people in that field handle that.
We want to partner with your favorite exchange to make your experience in buying and trading tokens smooth as butter.

Would you like to develop inbuilt exchange to trade token through your app like Lyyke have or only will provide the services to buy ICO tokens. I think exchange will bring a lot of people to use this platform and will be helpful for you to generate revenue.
Activity: 490
He's already said there will not be the ability to exchange tokens post-ico.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Would you like to develop inbuilt exchange to trade token through your app like Lyyke have or only will provide the services to buy ICO tokens. I think exchange will bring a lot of people to use this platform and will be helpful for you to generate revenue.
ZILLA is 2 things.
1) ZILLA app - LAUNCHING DECEMBER 2017
2) ZILLA Payment gateway - LAUNCHING Q3/Q4 2018

Development on our side is projected to finish sometime around Feb 2018, however we need partnerships with exchanges and fiat payment gateways. That takes a long time. I've done this before. Believe me it's not easy.

Road map is so long time, until 2018. I think the shorter roadmap the better for investors. What make investors doubt about ICO is roadmap. When roadmap take too much time,I am not sure about the project. It is real or not or just sell the coins or token and make profit from that tokens. How about that issue?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Road map is so long time, until 2018. I think the shorter roadmap the better for investors. What make investors doubt about ICO is roadmap. When roadmap take too much time,I am not sure about the project. It is real or not or just sell the coins or token and make profit from that tokens. How about that issue?
Looks like my reply didn't post.
ZILLA does 2 things.
1) ZILLA app marketplace - tokens are an integral part of the fee structure.
2) ZILLA payment gateway - the ZLA token is the backbone of this system.

I really like that. But why we need the tokens ?  Undecided
Yes, thanks a lot for answering my questions.

Won't the fact that the founder works for PaySafe be a problem? Is his company aware that he's starting a business in the payment processing arena?

This won't be a competitor but will be processing payments. I am not aware of any problems but want to make sure there won't be any problems with them in the future.

Actually I see the fact that he works at their company as a potential way to get better payment processing solutions.

I'm the founder. Hi.
PaySafe was the past. ZILLA is the future. lol
I worked there in 2009.
Nice to meet you! Since you no longer work there, and I assume your contract didn't have anything against this, all I can say is that I can see the future on this ICO and wish you success.

Won't the fact that the founder works for PaySafe be a problem? Is his company aware that he's starting a business in the payment processing arena?

This won't be a competitor but will be processing payments. I am not aware of any problems but want to make sure there won't be any problems with them in the future.

Actually I see the fact that he works at their company as a potential way to get better payment processing solutions.

I'm the founder. Hi.
PaySafe was the past. ZILLA is the future. lol
I worked there in 2009.

We store the information, but the ICO only gets that information if
(a) if the ICO requires KYC,
and if
(b) you aurhorize the ICO to get that information.

In the future you can also list your portfolio of tokens on an exchange with our partners. If the exchange requires KYC, since your documentation is already stored with us, we can pass it directly to the exchange for you.

Make sense?

Will you store people's documentation? Or allow ICOs to access that information?
Activity: 35
I really like that. But why we need the tokens ?  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Do you accept BTC?

As in, can i buy your tokens with BTC?

When will pre-sale ends?
Will you store people's documentation? Or allow ICOs to access that information?
Thanks!!

I love It, i think that's one of the rare project that everyone in the community could use right now.

Hopefully people won't stop to the first post without pics, this project deserve good funds
Activity: 24
Hi everyone, there's been an update to our token crowdsale ! Please check the first post for details.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I love It, i think that's one of the rare project that everyone in the community could use right now.

Hopefully people won't stop to the first post without pics, this project deserve good funds
Hi abc73

Thanks for catching the typo.

The process is as follows:

You send ETH from an exchange to your ZILLA in app wallet.
We have the ICO issuer's cryptocurrency addresses so you as the participant don't need to worry about that.

Your name, phone number, address is required when participating (to protect us and the project team legally). When you participate in a project that requires KYC, you register your documentation one time, and for future projects that require it, you authorize it at checkout.

The credit card processing is part of our secret sauce.

Before opening the app and at checkout we require your fingerprint.

We are in early talks with a few exchanges regarding getting in and out of fiat.

There is an additional fee for credit card payments but that is still being hashed out. We expect credit card payments will be for newbies but pro users will participate using crypto.
There are fees for ICO issuers and participants however fees for participants are totally waived if you hodl ZLA tokens. Please see the whitepapers for details regarding this.

We appreciate the questions.

There is a mistake in the "Timeline" chart on page 15 of your white paper. I assume payment gateway partnership should be in Feb 2018 and not Feb 2017.

Can you explain in details how the app is supposed to work as far as delivering the tokens to somebody's wallet is concerned? Will the user be asked to enter his/her public address when signing up? What other personal information will be required? How the payment processing for credit cards will be implemented exactly?

Can you explain the security aspect of the project? How will the app prevent unauthorized use? What kind of user identification will be applied before opening the app and before confirming transaction?

Will this app be coupled with some external exchage in case of purchases in fiat? What would be the fees?

I guess there are more questions than answers in your white paper as of now.
Activity: 29
There is a mistake in the "Timeline" chart on page 15 of your white paper. I assume payment gateway partnership should be in Feb 2018 and not Feb 2017.

Can you explain in details how the app is supposed to work as far as delivering the tokens to somebody's wallet is concerned? Will the user be asked to enter his/her public address when signing up? What other personal information will be required? How the payment processing for credit cards will be implemented exactly?

Can you explain the security aspect of the project? How will the app prevent unauthorized use? What kind of user identification will be applied before opening the app and before confirming transaction?

Will this app be coupled with some external exchage in case of purchases in fiat? What would be the fees?

I guess there are more questions than answers in your white paper as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: