Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZWOOP | Transforming How the World Shops Online [ZWP] - page 2. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I really like how the project is developed, we hope to get very far and that everything goes well and the group of developers keep us informed on everything..
copper member
Activity: 33
Can you give more details about crawling pool, I want to khow how it will work and how much it is possible to earn, I didn't find information on website.

Zwoop gets stronger by having the community crawl e-commerce websites thus providing a base of which to give the best deal to the consumers. Miners can do the following things:

- Crawl websites for product information, stock inventory, etc (CPU intensive)
- AI image processing and AI model training (GPU intensive)

Anyone can download and run the crawler software to earn ZWP tokens. There will also be an update on the Zwoop website in a few weeks that includes a ZWP mining calculator.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Can you give more details about crawling pool, I want to khow how it will work and how much it is possible to earn, I didn't find information on website.
copper member
What is the uniqueness and peculiarity of your offer? There are a lot of such projects now and everyone is very similar. The idea itself is very good, but for the successful implementation of the project you need to make an effort

Zwoop already has a beta app for their product, in fact there has already been a significant effort towards the development of Zwoop. Most of the 50+ employees in the Hong Kong office are developers, working on several pieces of the Zwoop product such as the AI, and payments piece of the platform.

Is Zwoop mobile app only or it is web version too? I saw on website it was established in 2014, how much money has been invested by founders already in this project?

A sneak peek at the Android Zwoop app..

copper member
I joined telegram group, they published news in it more often than here, so if you want to know more information do so, quite friendly community. They published  the video which explains everything about the buying process, here is the link https://youtu.be/z2UxO7VPHf0

Thanks for your support, for newcomers, the telegram group is available here: https://t.me/Zwoop
Activity: 406
I joined telegram group, they published news in it more often than here, so if you want to know more information do so, quite friendly community. They published  the video which explains everything about the buying process, here is the link https://youtu.be/z2UxO7VPHf0
copper member
What is the uniqueness and peculiarity of your offer? There are a lot of such projects now and everyone is very similar. The idea itself is very good, but for the successful implementation of the project you need to make an effort

Zwoop already has a beta app for their product, in fact there has already been a significant effort towards the development of Zwoop. Most of the 50+ employees in the Hong Kong office are developers, working on several pieces of the Zwoop product such as the AI, and payments piece of the platform.

Is Zwoop mobile app only or it is web version too? I saw on website it was established in 2014, how much money has been invested by founders already in this project?

Zwoop currently has beta testing for both Android and iOS devices. A web version and chat integration (eg: facebook messenger, wechat) are also on the roadmap.

You can take a look here, its a screenshot of the web version of Zwoop.

Activity: 19
this is a great project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260

copper member

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
copper member
How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the ICO last? thanks

The soft cap hasn't been disclosed yet, but it should be in due time. In the case that it isn't reached, collected funds will be refunded.

The ICO will end on the 16th of November - but remember that the presale starts soon, on the 28th this month, so take a look if you want enjoy some bonuses.
copper member
Swoop to make an innovative revolution in the world of e-Commerce. I'm wondering when the ICO starts,and can I link to the beta version?

The ICO will start on September 25th, but if you join the presale which will start on the 28th of this month, you can get a bonus!
The beta version is in private testing now, but if you are interested to become a tester, you can let me know.
Activity: 350
Swoop to make an innovative revolution in the world of e-Commerce. I'm wondering when the ICO starts,and can I link to the beta version?
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Almost all search engines are based on keyword analysis. Zwoop declares that the AI recognizes the product without description and keywords. But, it's hard for me to understand how this will happen. What criteria will be evaluated by AI when searching for a product?
Currently, there are already search engines that recognize the product by the picture, not only with the help of keywords.

Do you mind to share the titles of the projects or website links as I don't know any apps which can do a search based on the picture.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
A purchase of the product in one click is something the e-commerce doesn't have.  Now it is a frustration of hidden costs. Let's see how the team will cope with such a difficult task.

That's true - and not only are there hidden costs, but most times there are websites that you aren't aware of that is selling the same product for cheaper. Considering the size of the e-Commerce industry, its a fundamental issue that we are solving.

Hope it will work like promised. Could you please give more details about crawling pool, I read about it in whitepaper but didn't understand how and how much regular users can earn on mining? What are the requirements?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Almost all search engines are based on keyword analysis. Zwoop declares that the AI recognizes the product without description and keywords. But, it's hard for me to understand how this will happen. What criteria will be evaluated by AI when searching for a product?
Currently, there are already search engines that recognize the product by the picture, not only with the help of keywords.
copper member
A purchase of the product in one click is something the e-commerce doesn't have.  Now it is a frustration of hidden costs. Let's see how the team will cope with such a difficult task.

That's true - and not only are there hidden costs, but most times there are websites that you aren't aware of that is selling the same product for cheaper. Considering the size of the e-Commerce industry, its a fundamental issue that we are solving.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the ICO last? thanks
Activity: 128
Zwoop Powered by blockchain, AI and machine learning. Solving real e-commerce problems means mass adoption by the world's online shoppers.
Pages:
Jump to: