Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZWOOP | Transforming How the World Shops Online [ZWP] - page 4. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
I am very positive about companies that simplify the use of crypto currency and help integrate crypto into the world of people. But what about security when making payments in fiat? Can I be sure that my data is protected
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The road map of the project states that in July 2018 a public beta testing of the project was launched. But I did not find a link to the beta version. Can you help me with link?

Zwoop is doing a private testing in UK currently - but I can make a special arrangement to have some screenshots of the mobile app posted here for you.  Wink
Currently there are ios and android apps available, though they are private now.
copper member
It looks very simple at the beginning, and is handled by a cool team, how do you attract investors to join your project? can you give me an answer, thanks.

We attract people with magic, and obviously it has worked since you are looking at this thread  Grin

Also, we have some community initiatives like our airdrop program - which we recommend for you to join if you haven't already
Activity: 364

Hello, devs. The project looks very interesting. I think that this idea can become popular in a few years. I have long been looking for a similar project with a good real product.  What is the date of the public sale and what is the min investment amount?

I saw in their telegram group they wrote that the pre-sale would start on August 28th,  public token September 25th, min investment during  pre-sale is $15,000 and public token sale is $50.
Activity: 26
 this is a very interesting project. This online shop project will be for many people because now there are so many online shops especially this is the world's online shop that can benefit many investors. let's let's support this Zwoop Project
copper member
Currently, the crypto currency is not very well known in some countries of the world. This causes inconvenience for those residents who are willing to spend crypto on real-world goods. Will Zwoop solve this problem?

People are able to spend using both fiat and cryptos, which includes the ZWP token. There will be some mechanisms implemented that allows merchants to reward users with ZWP tokens, which helps to bring an interest from people who may not be familiar with crypto yet.

In the description of your project, I found information that users will receive a reward for sharing their data. Please explain what this means and what data do you mean?

The gist is that consumers are able to take back control of their data (such as age, country, shopping habits, etc), and the consumers themselves are able to choose when this data is shared to merchants. Should the consumer choose, they can store their data on the blockchain and they can choose how this is shared.

From the merchant side, they are able to give advertisements or promotions to a very specific demographic - such as "people in London that are between 20-25 years old and have bought a computer related product in the last 5 days". When the merchant is doing the promotion, they are able to know how many people are in this dataset and what are the statistics of the effectiveness of the campaign, but they are not able to see who exactly they are tar getting their promotions to.

I've also attached the section in the whitepaper that explains this - its quite a unique concept, so if you need clarifications let me know.

Activity: 350
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
How does Zwoop integrate with other e-commerce so that Zwoop is able to check-out and confirm the state of stock, is it by collaborating with e-commerce before the data is presented on the Zwoop platform?
I support the question. I'm interested with what major trading companies  ZWOOP plans to cooperate in the future? Do you have any partnerships already as competition is very high?

Just so I can answer effectively - Are you wondering about how Zwoop is presenting the searched products to the user?
Not really, I'm wondering how Zwoop will attract sellers for cooperation, and how it plans to interact with big brands. What are the advantages of working with Zwoop for sellers?
copper member
Currently, the crypto currency is not very well known in some countries of the world. This causes inconvenience for those residents who are willing to spend crypto on real-world goods. Will Zwoop solve this problem?

Yes - Zwoop has a one click payment system for both fiat and cryptocurrencies. Its actually very easy to use since its been developed with the consideration that even people who are not tech savvy should be able to use it easily.

Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
Looks like a worthy project. I'm also ready to join the testing, but question, how to do it? I think it is a great way to assess the the project in action. I have already read the WP but I need more information  before I decide to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
The road map of the project states that in July 2018 a public beta testing of the project was launched. But I did not find a link to the beta version. Can you help me with link?

I also don't understand, can you explain to me in more detail and be easy to understand? I want to study this project more deeply, impressive project.
Activity: 406
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It looks very simple at the beginning, and is handled by a cool team, how do you attract investors to join your project? can you give me an answer, thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In the description of your project, I found information that users will receive a reward for sharing their data. Please explain what this means and what data do you mean?
copper member
How does Zwoop integrate with other e-commerce so that Zwoop is able to check-out and confirm the state of stock, is it by collaborating with e-commerce before the data is presented on the Zwoop platform?
I support the question. I'm interested with what major trading companies  ZWOOP plans to cooperate in the future? Do you have any partnerships already as competition is very high?

Just so I can answer effectively - Are you wondering about how Zwoop is presenting the searched products to the user?
Activity: 350
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
FPG
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
copper member
Ambitious project, can become a powerful project if the team fulfills all the promises. Do I need to leave any confirmation here for joining to airdrop?

There is no need to post a confirmation on bitcointalk regarding your airdrop confirmation. If you're interested in our upcoming bounty campaign, you are more than welcome to register your interest in our airdrop and bounty thread.

Thanks for your participation!
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
We need to find out more about the team. There is nothing about them here. The team is one of the most important factors of an ICO. Only the strong teams can lead a project to success.

On the website they have section about team, check here https://www.zwoop.io/team/, also if you do  search about team member in google, you can find additional information, at first basic research looks not bad. It will be interesting to read about feedback from the prototype testors. I will keep an eye on the project.
copper member
Well, the idea is not new but no one was able to implement it till now. I saw a few similar projects and I can say that your project structure looks not simple and has many elements.  So my question is,  in case large retail chains will accept crypto what is the advantage for users to use Zwoop instead of bitcoin for example?

Cryptocurrency payment options are a way to bring real world adoption to the masses. In addition to its use as a payment method, the ZWP token is used in ways such as brands rewarding loyal consumers with ZWP tokens. This means that consumers are able to directly spend their reward on real world products.

Pages:
Jump to: