Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【4RT】💥🔥 4RTECHNOLOGIES - page 3. (Read 16705 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Lolwut? "Investors around the world". There's literally 0 information about this ICO outside thsi thread and these magical investors didn't even bother to comment here?
I hope you can understand that every investor don't like to give their information. I wonder how he can get the information without seeing it himself.
Activity: 616
here many people question the truth of the funds that have been collected, why are there no admin / team who respond and provide information? I also began to doubt it, because I did not see them having potential partners or large media covering their projects
Just join their telegram group so you will see that the developer is there. Why all of you guys are not even joining their telegram yet to clarify this?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I am also curious about the amount of the funds raised. At least they could provide the proof of the transactions. €22M is not a small amount of money.
They should clarify this ASAP or people will start to doubt and think negatively regarding to this project.
Don't be very silly. They just had so many investors around the world and collected so many dollars which can be seen in the website in just 1 day. Isn't it a  cool thing to be reached?

Lolwut? "Investors around the world". There's literally 0 information about this ICO outside thsi thread and these magical investors didn't even bother to comment here?
Activity: 378
here many people question the truth of the funds that have been collected, why are there no admin / team who respond and provide information? I also began to doubt it, because I did not see them having potential partners or large media covering their projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
the amount of money raised is i can say, a large sum of money already. considering that they are still holding the ico for another one month. why do they need such huge amount of money?? is the amount reflected on the website not manipulated? where can we see those transactions?

The ICO was posted 5 days ago and they already have 22 million dollars in their ICO? That seems to be 100% manipulated unless they can provide a signed BTC address with even 10 million lol
Just because they already have 22 million dollars doesn't make the project is a scam one because you need so many clarification about that especially the developer.

22 million in like 5 days of them even announcing the project exists? And that too with there being exactly 0 information? They are 100% talking out of their asses lmao
Activity: 602
the amount of money raised is i can say, a large sum of money already. considering that they are still holding the ico for another one month. why do they need such huge amount of money?? is the amount reflected on the website not manipulated? where can we see those transactions?

The ICO was posted 5 days ago and they already have 22 million dollars in their ICO? That seems to be 100% manipulated unless they can provide a signed BTC address with even 10 million lol
Just because they already have 22 million dollars doesn't make the project is a scam one because you need so many clarification about that especially the developer.
Activity: 616
Art is game of mind for any artist.so this project is a very innovative project for the artist.so how you people are providing opportunities for the artist
Very interesting comment. I think that you can follow the updates of the project further and you may be prompted by something.
Yes, just follow the updates which comes from the project so that you can learn much from the project about the project.
Narrow audience is exactly what you think? Will she just listen to the consensus of the developers? Will it be possible to ask and propose your ideas?
Really difficult to understand without seeing the platform something and especially structure of its work. Let's wait for the answer from team.
No such thing in this world which automatically replied from the team so that the users know. The team is very busy so that the team cannot answer you rightaway.
I am also curious about the amount of the funds raised. At least they could provide the proof of the transactions. €22M is not a small amount of money.
They should clarify this ASAP or people will start to doubt and think negatively regarding to this project.
Don't be very silly. They just had so many investors around the world and collected so many dollars which can be seen in the website in just 1 day. Isn't it a  cool thing to be reached?
Activity: 574

Honestly I doubt that achievement and maybe the developer or OP can clarify this. Because it could be a bug that occurs on the site or they deliberately manipulate it to attract investors.

22 million dollars is very much money and enough to build a project, unless they are greedy and want to enrich themselves.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

Honestly I doubt that achievement and maybe the developer or OP can clarify this. Because it could be a bug that occurs on the site or they deliberately manipulate it to attract investors.

22 million dollars is very much money and enough to build a project, unless they are greedy and want to enrich themselves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Merit: 20
This is a kind of unique project. Somehow, the roadmap clearly shows us if the ICO has been started (31/10/2018), so why the announcement thread have just created 5 days ago?

That makes it sound pretty damn sketch IMO. Also they dont even link the ICO ANN thread in the bounty thread which is pretty damn weird given that most people would need to find the ANN thread to participate in the bounty
I'm not sure why they don't have a bounty thread for the project but their project is a great and unique. I'm sure they will be getting so many investors around the world.

Forget the bounty for now, the ICO ANN thread itself is in shambles, the bounty is the last thing to worry about. The way it's being run seems like a trainwreck lmao
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Narrow audience is exactly what you think? Will she just listen to the consensus of the developers? Will it be possible to ask and propose your ideas?
Really difficult to understand without seeing the platform something and especially structure of its work. Let's wait for the answer from team.
Is everything verified  Huh And reviewed through a proper hierarchy, this seems completely lacking with various setup infrastructure, figure out the checklist.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Art is game of mind for any artist.so this project is a very innovative project for the artist.so how you people are providing opportunities for the artist
Very interesting comment. I think that you can follow the updates of the project further and you may be prompted by something.
The project has already been launched for quite some time, but it’s strange that there were no announcements about it yet. I hope that the team will do it and tell us the news of the project.
It seems that the project will be designed for very narrow audience and will please not each ordinary user though, I can be mistaken.
Maybe so be it. But I can not say anything because the team did not announce exactly how it will happen. So it is necessary that they clarify.
Pages:
Jump to: