Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【4RT】💥🔥 4RTECHNOLOGIES - page 4. (Read 16705 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Art is game of mind for any artist.so this project is a very innovative project for the artist.so how you people are providing opportunities for the artist
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I wonder if there is any bounty which is available to be joined but it seems like they don't have any bounty. I hope they will be creating a new bounty thread so that the users from here can boost the audience by joining the bounty.
I absolutely agree with you. Thanks to this component it would be succeeded to advance very quickly the project and to find many followers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
It seems that the project will be designed for very narrow audience and will please not each ordinary user though, I can be mistaken.
Activity: 574
I not absolutely understand for what and that this platform will catalog? The project will be designed for wide audience?
Activity: 616
I wonder if there is any bounty which is available to be joined but it seems like they don't have any bounty. I hope they will be creating a new bounty thread so that the users from here can boost the audience by joining the bounty.
Activity: 560
Quite a great project which has so many interests around here. Well, they just made the art revolutionary and its way too interesting to see and to learn
Activity: 560
This is a kind of unique project. Somehow, the roadmap clearly shows us if the ICO has been started (31/10/2018), so why the announcement thread have just created 5 days ago?

That makes it sound pretty damn sketch IMO. Also they dont even link the ICO ANN thread in the bounty thread which is pretty damn weird given that most people would need to find the ANN thread to participate in the bounty
I'm not sure why they don't have a bounty thread for the project but their project is a great and unique. I'm sure they will be getting so many investors around the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This is a kind of unique project. Somehow, the roadmap clearly shows us if the ICO has been started (31/10/2018), so why the announcement thread have just created 5 days ago?

That makes it sound pretty damn sketch IMO. Also they dont even link the ICO ANN thread in the bounty thread which is pretty damn weird given that most people would need to find the ANN thread to participate in the bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

There's that and the fact that the person running this bounty seems to have a red trust on his account. Not exactly something that instills positivity
Activity: 602
Activity: 204
Merit: 3

Website | Whitepaper |

Follow Us

Pages:
Jump to: