Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ADX]Iadix Coin POS Purenode 3D+HTML5 Blockchain, ICO COMING SOON - page 4. (Read 6853 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
We understand and will announce soon a trust escrow for the ico.
I'm going to announce very soon some changes.
Team has grown, new partners, then we have to change some modalities of the ico that we hope will pleased to everybody on every aspects, as we've considered critics that have been made.

By now, you can still look at our last alpha release about 3d raytracing into Purenode blockchain:
http://iadix.com/index.php/raytrace/index/en
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
hello friend, is dev account is newbie
so remember new accedent in ascedancy coin is scam
if you want buy ico selling and crowdsale, must use escrow, addres is control escrow,

without escrow don't buy ico selling and don't follow bounty
hey @IadixTeam,@IadixDev i sent u pm. about translation iam waiting ur answer thanks
ok, thanks !
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
hey @IadixTeam,@IadixDev i sent u pm. about translation iam waiting ur answer thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Things are still going to move before the start of the ico, and we are still reviewing some details, normally I removed the php notices above and changed the mail contact name, we are still working on improving mailing to get throught spam filters, and on some update on the website, thanks for your feed back Smiley

Date of birth is not mandatory, the only mandatory things are the sign up infos, aka the mail & pass word, the other infos are optional and can be left blank, but it can be used to have more infos on participants, but it's not really used for the ico for the moment Smiley

Ok, Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
Things are still going to move before the start of the ico, and we are still reviewing some details, normally I removed the php notices above and changed the mail contact name, we are still working on improving mailing to get throught spam filters, and on some update on the website, thanks for your feed back Smiley

Date of birth is not mandatory, the only mandatory things are the sign up infos, aka the mail & pass word, the other infos are optional and can be left blank, but it can be used to have more infos on participants, but it's not really used for the ico for the moment Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
1) There are some errors on your web site when somebody try to register to ICO
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Filename: controllers/ico.php
Line Number: 264
Line Number: 620
Line Number: 641

Filename: views/edit_ico_member.php
Line Number: 50

2) Why are you requesting of the date of birth?
3) The email that you sent to confirm the email is going directly to SPAM folder (title is admin needs to be change)
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
You guys sure seem to love walls of text. Most people will not read this just an FYI.. How about a TL;DR version of the OP? If it catches my interest I will read the whole thing.

I completely agree with MisO69.
Normally, people here just browse & if there's some fascinating info or interesting parts that caught their eyes, then, that's the time that they will read the whole thing...not only read, but follow & support.  Wink
Activity: 476
how to sign up in ICO accoun Iadix, only sign in available?
They're tactical
To break it down in simple points :

- It's light, 20mo of ram, 500kb of application data, including node, html5 wallet & block explorer.

- Oriented on html5 web app, and externalising functionalities that deal with private keys in the browser.

- It's modular, code can be changed and recompiled in a minute, and binary modules works on both win & linux.

- It can be configured to synchronise with different blockchains, or create new coin with customized parameters without recompilation. It can handle pos2 , pos3 and sha256d/scrypt pow for the moment, but more algorithm can be added easily.

- Include a full application framework to deal with distributed application, eg. html5 GLSL raytracing ( soon online).

They're tactical
Basically it's the best blockchain engine ever, that's all you need to know ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Thank Killerjoegreece !
As you can see, translation bounty is open !
Check the ANN thread ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
They're tactical
I wanted to add some informations and clarify certain things because the site is not that much informational.

Already the reason why there is no download link or source on the site, is due to the nature of the project which is more conceived as a blockchain engine rather than a monolithic core linked exclusively to a coin, and we have been testing various kind of projects with different kind of blockchains, not all of them are focused mainly on holding coin, or hold any coin of value, so to avoid confusion  on the website we prefer to focus on the ico and have simple interface rather than having different kind of wallet and test and middleware which would be confusing on what is exactly related to the ico coin.

The way i view it, it's more to be seen on the over all as an application framework to work with blockchain for different purpose, rather than being focused on handling à single coin, the property of blockchain that is very interesting to me is the principle of publicly verifiable digital ownership, and ultimatly im more interested in developping distributed application that exploit this property, rather than developping a single coin.

Now also having a well maintained coin of our own is still a must to exist in the blockchain world, im not sure which future update are to be integrated into this coin vs other blockchain, but changes should be easy to integrate into it, either it will require some kind of fork to integrate future progress on non transaction blocks and hierarchised data, or integrated on the basis of external modules if they dont change the way blocks are validated.

One of the problem I see with most core ive seen is that it's complex c++ code, very monolithic, and not developped as a library or framework that can easily be integrated in other applications, the rpc interface mitigiate this, but it still limit the possibilities to make advanced low latency application, cryptonote used an approach more in tune with having a core library that implement the base functionalities, and different blockchain based on the same core, with the node separated from the wallets, but for most coin need to deal with the whole thing with the forks and tweaks specific to a coin, and it's not that trivial to update the code due to high coupling and complex code, long compilation time, need for lot of framework to compile and modify the code etc

The system of standalone binary module is also a key feature, for example it allow to add and deploy new rpc functions very easily, just need to declare the function in the C file, recompile the rpc module (which is standalone , do not depend on anything on the system, not even base stdc header and runtime), and then the module can be copied from windows to linux and vice versa, which allow for very fast deployment of updates, and easy check of code integrity as it's the exact same binary module that will run on all systems.

Another point that is also key is related to graphic interface, most coin opted for QT , but it's still rather heavy, and not trivial to modify, and need to recompile the wallet for each platform each time a change is to be made on the interface. With the html5 approach, the wallet application is made in html5/js, so it works on all platform, can connect remote node with the graphic interface from a browser, and can be changed and customized easily, without recompiling.

The last aspect I want to speak of is related to separation of public and private data which i find rather loose with the monolithic core approach, the public data is the blockchain itself, and private data are private keys and wallet based infos, and both are stored in the node without a true system of inner accounting, and data signature also has to be done with the node itself, whereas with the html5 approach, it works more like a credit card where the browser can sign transaction on it's own, without a node being locally installed,or the node having to know about the private key at all, and private data remain out the node and remain private on a per user basis rather than a per node basis where all the keys stored in a node are accessible and useable by anyone having access to the node.

The modifications will mostly affect purenode engine and the qt wallet will disapear latter on, it's used to kick start the coin with a well tested and recognized mature core, purenode can already synchronise and check the block and tx, and can support either pow or pos or hybrid coins, with properties being customisable via a conf file.
They're tactical
possible to win bit 32 can not use these coins later his, because I am interested in this project

Hello Smiley

Im not sure i understand your question very well, if you are asking for win32 support, both the qt wallet and purenode should works on 32bits windows, and I dont see good reason to stop the support for 32 bit platform in the future Smiley

After all I bothered to code 64bits and 256bits arithmetics for 32 bits architecture without openssl and C runtime, I guess the support for 32 bit should be kept in the future Smiley 

Normally purenode should works on xp too.
Activity: 882
possible to win bit 32 can not use these coins later his, because I am interested in this project
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hi dev reserve italian translation for me thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: