Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ADX]Iadix Coin POS Purenode 3D+HTML5 Blockchain, ICO COMING SOON - page 5. (Read 6853 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Our dev and the team will be pleased to answer to all questions that could be asked, concerning our persons or about the technology.
We know that escrows are prefered, but the truth is we don't know confident ppl in the game that can do this kind of job...If ppl from the community can help, we can discuss about it on slack.
It could be cool if the code could get some kind of appraisal from hero members. Smiley
I dont like ICOs, 99% of them finished with scam, but as you asked for advice, I suggest Bittrex exchange to host the ICO,they are very trusted and strict.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Reserve Russian Translation

Thank you  Wink

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
@IadixTeam  i'd like to offer chinese translation service for this project if possbile. thanks

Sure, we will launch translation bounties in a few days.
Remember that to be reward, you will have to suscribe to our website where you will have a iadix coin account after ico ends.
Thx !

One recommendation is maybe try to contact Alex (http://www.icocountdown.com/) and setup an interview  (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu5mkF_NczLQzICINvzr9w)
Anyway good luck. I will be watching

We already planned to contact icocountdown.com, but that's a good remember Smiley
Thx for the links and for your support !
We will try to fill all the requirements that can make our ICO trustworthy for all.
We won't abandon our project, and we will consider our community and ico contributors with the same respect that we'd like to have in the same situation.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
nice project, waiting bounty and will invest more btc Wink

Yeah I like it Cheesy
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
this coin cloning html5 coin,  i think a really scam. don't buy
We have never been interested about this coin.
Have you compared the code and blockchain capabilities ?
Can you come back to tell us if you see any common point between both please ? (i'm not convinced that you can find even one line looking the same Smiley )
thanks Smiley
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
i think not to jump to a conclusion , we should give the team a chance to show more information.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Very nice project. The source code is public: Very good.
Now, Escrow is a must and it will be good to present the Team (linkedlin, Facebook).
One recommendation is maybe try to contact Alex (http://www.icocountdown.com/) and setup an interview  (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu5mkF_NczLQzICINvzr9w)
Anyway good luck. I will be watching
Activity: 364
@IadixTeam  i'd like to offer chinese translation service for this project if possbile. thanks
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
this coin cloning html5 coin,  i think a really scam. don't buy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i don't care if this is a trash coin, i just waiting the bounty twitter
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This seems to be a different coin, which uses HTML5 Blockchain, will start 15th Feb or leaving about 2 weeks but recently announced it now. whether it will be successful? We just wait.
Thanks a lot for your trust !
Don't hesitate to ask us further informations you'd like to know about Iadix Purenode blockchain and our future commercial projects which will use Purenode and Iadix coins Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

yes, i think i want invest my bitcoin in here Smiley
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
Hello, im iadix developper Smiley

First I want to say there is already some working source code, and we wont "run away" after the ico ends Wink

For the moment there is a wallet based on blackcoin that works on win 32/64 and linux, and the expérimental core im working on which is modular portable and light, easy to customize, it use no big c++ framework, so it compile easily , and include already most function to synch à blockchain, and have web app like wallets and block explorer.

The definitive coin used for the ico is not compiled with the definitive parameters yet, but it will be before the start of the ico, there is already a "demo blockchain " working currently though, and we have been testing it for a while already.

We plane to be transparent on developpement , and I should be active on it in the near future. And I can answer questions if there is any Smiley

Im working on distributed raytracing based on blockchain currently too, Im not sure what to make public at which pace yet Smiley but there should be some working app based on html5 and glsl in near future.

Some html5 based on audio streaming and blockchain is also under development and already tested on small scale.

The experimental core im working on is highly customisable so it can be adapted easily to many blockchains, like the one we use currently based on blackcoin pos3, or it can create new blockchain with customized parameters easily, even without recompiling anything, in a way similar to multichain with configuration file. It supports only scrypt or sha256 Hashing algorithm for the moment, but more can be added easily, and the api is compatible with bitcore & traditional web block explorer api.
Activity: 546
any bounty social media sir?..
Yes, social media bounties will be available at the launch of iadix ico on february 15th, and will be dispatch at the end of the ico.
We'll then learn about it on this topic soon, don't worry Smiley

Reserve indonesian translation sir
thank you
Yes, social media bounties will be available at the launch of iadix ico on february 15th, and will be dispatch at the end of the ico.
We'll then learn about it on this topic soon, don't worry Smiley
You must suscribe to our website iadix.com in order to receive your rewards on your account after the ico, thank you.
Activity: 36
As usual no source code until the end of ico, no escrow, classic scam.
Sure, everybody will soon see the complete code, before the launch of the ico.
In fact, you can already see it... Smiley
No escrow....why should we need, our names are real, we're real people, easy to find us...
If the community really wants escrow, we have to discuss about it before ico starts, that's all.
No scam, no ponzi, no crooks....THIS IS A REAL PROJECT !! Smiley
If somebody wants to talk about Iadix Purenode technology, you're welcome !  Kiss

sometimes even if you say "our names are real, we're real people, easy to find us," remember people here in the community are already fed up with all the scams that they encounter everyday. even if you say people behind this are good people. nope. we can't buy that. sorry.
and to think that, every single day there's always a new coin created & developed - a lot of them is launched just to get money & run afterwards.

so the dev/s should be more intelligent enough to answer technical queries once crypto legends will dig up your source code.

Our dev and the team will be pleased to answer to all questions that could be asked, concerning our persons or about the technology.
We know that escrows are prefered, but the truth is we don't know confident ppl in the game that can do this kind of job...If ppl from the community can help, we can discuss about it on slack.
It could be cool if the code could get some kind of appraisal from hero members. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: