Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 199. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Interesting project - in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?

I think its ICO....

We are still in Private sale stage, here is all dates

PRIVATE SALE 25 May 2018 to 20 AUG 2018
PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Aha so the public sale starts in October. so you still have a lot of time to raise funds.

Pre-sales stages are also PUBLIC and everyone can contribute with minimum of $60.

Thanks for the information. so it is not a private sale - just a pre-phase to the general ICO sale.

Do you accept ETH only?
Activity: 182
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.

And not a bad thing to have iOS app ready once Apple lifts ban.and they will  do that,its just the matter of time.
Activity: 266
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.

Clearly, the team can freely leave or postpone the development of the platform, but I'm afraid that some of the market and some users will be dissatisfied ... eventually Apple is guilty of making such a decisions.
Activity: 65
Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

In fact, we use the Paypal name to better understand our project. Agate would have much more functionality than PayPal in fiat economy due to being decentralise and also being as platform for all developers to run their DApp on it.
Activity: 156
Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

No wonder that PayPal doesnt like crypto,as they are competition,and PayPal feels threatened,and it should.

But this way it is only losing customers. Is that really a smart move?

It will probably prove to be not, but they have no choice and this will lead to serious problems.

Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Isn't the whole point of crypto that it's decentralized?
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

You can use all kinds man!
Activity: 210
"2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining."

That would be a definition of an ideal app but in reality it is not as easy. but mining should be improved or different approach can be used,no?

Might not fulfill all those requirements but at least some.

No wonder that PayPal doesnt like crypto,as they are competition,and PayPal feels threatened,and it should.

But this way it is only losing customers. Is that really a smart move?
What is the minimum to invest in the project?

for private sale $50,000 USD but for pre-sale and public sale only $60

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested?
lets discuss Private regarding Private sale Wink please fill this google form and will contact you soon. >> https://[Suspicious link removed]/jrdeSu

Do we have to go trough any special procedures for private sale,like AML?

There is a KYC process in place for order bigger than $7500 USD include private sale which is minimum $50,000 USD

Ok,so there is no AML at all ,right,no matter how much someone invest?

Can someone explain what AML stands for?  Roll Eyes

Anti money laundering check is AML.

can someone explain how that is performed?
Activity: 230

Yeah I also don't get that forcing the apple market.

Well such is a market, projects are simply trying to adapt and please everyone...

Yes we finally came to time when crypto will take over the tron  Wink
Activity: 219

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

"2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining."

That would be a definition of an ideal app but in reality it is not as easy. but mining should be improved or different approach can be used,no?
Activity: 280

We are developing our mobile apps in a cross platform infrastructure  where Adnroid and IOS both can be deploy, as I mentioned earlier while our main focus is on Android but if Apple change their policy we can quickly
 release the IOS  version as well and surprise all competitors  Wink

I thought iOS is only blocking mining apps from their store.So they are blocking all crypto related ones?
it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#goods-and-services

2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining.

3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:
(i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
(ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
(iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
(v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

Then its best to focus on android app at the moment.

We are developing our mobile apps in a cross platform infrastructure  where Adnroid and IOS both can be deploy, as I mentioned earlier while our main focus is on Android but if Apple change their policy we can quickly

That's really a great approach - so you can be ready for both types of users. What is the iOS restriction that causes problems?
copper member
Activity: 196

I thought iOS is only blocking mining apps from their store.So they are blocking all crypto related ones?
it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining.

(i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
(ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
(iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
(v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

Activity: 108

it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

Jump to: