Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 194. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Do you have some kind of video about the project?

Yea that would be good to have more video material explaining the project.Is there a bounty reward for it maybe?

There is a bounty, but it is possible that no one has made a video yet.But I've seen some good reviews for Agate.

Can you give some links for some reviews, would like to check them out.Thanks
Activity: 216

Yea that would be good to have more video material explaining the project.Is there a bounty reward for it maybe?

There is a bounty, but it is possible that no one has made a video yet.But I've seen some good reviews for Agate.
Activity: 187

Activity: 171
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

Really good questions and very important part of the project for sure, do you have a marketing plan for that?

Did anyone answer this question? I am also interested in this...
Not sure why this question has been omitted, I think it is an important point.  Do you have any specific plan?

It was mentioned that marketing plan is sorted, but how will it work and how merchants will be lured to use it has not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
why did you put "Paypal for crypto currencies" in the title? What kind of similarities to paypal do you have?

PayPal for crypto currencies is the title which community consider for Agate, while if you check this project you'll see it has far more capability and potential than what PayPal providing in fiat economy at the moment, but to make it easier to understand for general public as Agate would facilitate the crypto payment in a very cheap and fast way and more importantly without volatility for merchants and can be integrate with almost all e-commerce platforms and online websites they people call it paypal for crypto.

You took the name just to make it easier to understand the purpose of this platform. This is a good marketing move Smiley

But its also important to explain to people thats its not exactly PayPal and what are the differences,and team is doing good job so far regarding that,one of the most active bitcointalk teams i saw lately,kudos for that.

Teams often ignore bitcointalk in favor of Telegram,and i think thats big  mistake,there are plenty of people who still prefer this type of communication.

I understand why teams prefer Telegram, so many people are there and humor and it seems more accessible, but I agree, bitcointalk shouldn't be ignored.

We are welcoming Agate community on all social media platform include BitconTalk where most of members are  crypto expert, out of 421 post only on project ANN page over 130 comment has been posted by team but we try our best to be even more responsive.

The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It's just that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.

Thanks for comment Smiley , TBH Forum in general is not the best place to announcing news as it will get lost in thousands of comments and discussions,  hence either blog or Telegram News Channel can be much better place for people who specifically are looking for updates and news, BTW few very very very exciting news will be publish next week (just waiting for legal confirmation) ,so please make sure you follow Agate news channel in telegram.

Telegram Channel :   https://t.me/AgateChain

Well forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.

And Telegram is even worse! Sure, this forum might not be the best place, other social media places like FB and Reddit would be better but it's all cool.
Activity: 230
why did you put "Paypal for crypto currencies" in the title? What kind of similarities to paypal do you have?

PayPal for crypto currencies is the title which community consider for Agate, while if you check this project you'll see it has far more capability and potential than what PayPal providing in fiat economy at the moment, but to make it easier to understand for general public as Agate would facilitate the crypto payment in a very cheap and fast way and more importantly without volatility for merchants and can be integrate with almost all e-commerce platforms and online websites they people call it paypal for crypto.

You took the name just to make it easier to understand the purpose of this platform. This is a good marketing move Smiley

But its also important to explain to people thats its not exactly PayPal and what are the differences,and team is doing good job so far regarding that,one of the most active bitcointalk teams i saw lately,kudos for that.

Teams often ignore bitcointalk in favor of Telegram,and i think thats big  mistake,there are plenty of people who still prefer this type of communication.

I understand why teams prefer Telegram, so many people are there and humor and it seems more accessible, but I agree, bitcointalk shouldn't be ignored.

We are welcoming Agate community on all social media platform include BitconTalk where most of members are  crypto expert, out of 421 post only on project ANN page over 130 comment has been posted by team but we try our best to be even more responsive.

The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It's just that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.

Thanks for comment Smiley , TBH Forum in general is not the best place to announcing news as it will get lost in thousands of comments and discussions,  hence either blog or Telegram News Channel can be much better place for people who specifically are looking for updates and news, BTW few very very very exciting news will be publish next week (just waiting for legal confirmation) ,so please make sure you follow Agate news channel in telegram.

Well forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
Activity: 219
Activity: 252

I really appreciate your effort to cover all social platforms!Keep up the good work.
Activity: 536
Merit: 513
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

Really good questions and very important part of the project for sure, do you have a marketing plan for that?

Did anyone answer this question? I am also interested in this...
Not sure why this question has been omitted, I think it is an important point.  Do you have any specific plan?
Activity: 224

Those who are interested in updates will find a way to read all the posts. Telegram is a bit chaotic to me.
copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 280

copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 78
Where is your team stationed,do you have some central office?

We are a global team with Agate, designed and implemented by Genesis Tech Pte Ltd, based in Singapore, and Engenesis Pty Ltd based in Sydney, Australia, with a design and development team of 59+ and a Singaporean and Australian governments, with a design and development team of 59+ and a successful history of designing, implementing and running several technology start-ups and award-winning businesses.

Do you plan to attend any conferences in Europe,in the near future?

They explain somewhere that PayPal was the closest to their idea so they used it as an example.

I agree, and the title PayPal can easily attract investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

They explain somewhere that PayPal was the closest to their idea so they used it as an example.
Activity: 156

Activity: 264

I think their headquarters are in Sydney...

Ahhh, down under...what a place.

everyone welcome to visit our office in Sydney Australia by appointment, please send us an email hello[at]agatechain[d0t]org if you wanna meet Agate team.

It's really nice of you ... just if there isn't those 3000 kilometers between Smiley
Activity: 65

We are a global team with Agate, designed and implemented by Genesis Tech Pte Ltd, based in Singapore, and Engenesis Pty Ltd based in Sydney, Australia, with a design and development team of 59+ and a Singaporean and Australian governments, with a design and development team of 59+ and a successful history of designing, implementing and running several technology start-ups and award-winning businesses.
Jump to: