Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop]🌟 Monero Gold |Bittrex| Smart Contract | Music Platform 🌟 - page 2. (Read 9910 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I see some people say this project is a scam. Is it true ? People who invest in this project will suffer huge losses. This is a warning to be more careful in choosing a project. I never expected this to happen  Shocked
That's not true, I've received some coins (XMRG) from the Airdrop program last year. Even i hope there is again launch of Airdrop round 2nd. Indeed there are some projects with the same name but with different symbols.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 476
Monero Gold?
I have submitted several forms on various threads that have the same name as Monero Gold. But I think and hope this is the original thread. I'm sure dev on this project is honest and will share a token on us. Optimistic with the success of the project.
You mean there's monero gold other than this? what is it that you say? which I know there is only one monero gold here. Can you explain about dev and the concept of all the monero gold?

The real one is XRG this coin is scam i got there token but with no value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I see some people say this project is a scam. Is it true ? People who invest in this project will suffer huge losses. This is a warning to be more careful in choosing a project. I never expected this to happen  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Is really everyone that supid???  Huh Huh Huh

Don't you READ and see that this is an upright SCAM???  Shocked

OMG..  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 126
very good project. Monero will be pumped high due to its core values to the community & the same will go to Monero Gold as well.
Look forward to your updated progress
Activity: 84
Investor
Sorry)
Check out our website: https://monero-gold.com/ wrong
Check out our website: https://monero-gold.co/ true
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
nice concept and great idea. I am happy  to join your airdrop Monero Gold  |Bittrex.good luck and be successful. hopefully it can reach the bottom...
Activity: 78
copper member
decentralize money
Lads
I have invested 1.1 ether in this project, need help to get it back. This project is scam, today should started ico, and domain https://monero-gold.com don't exist anymore.

Told you before, you should have read the entire thread.. I feel sorry for you!
copper member
decentralize money
SCAM SCAM SCAM.  Beware.  Angry
Activity: 308
Youtube Influencer
Activity: 121
I think this project will be good. and hopefully it's true
Activity: 18
Lads
I have invested 1.1 ether in this project, need help to get it back. This project is scam, today should started ico, and domain https://monero-gold.com don't exist anymore.

I really like the concept applied in this project. But I am still confused why this project is called monero gold? Does this mean there will be a silver or diamond monero in the future?  Grin
Monero Gold?
I have submitted several forms on various threads that have the same name as Monero Gold. But I think and hope this is the original thread. I'm sure dev on this project is honest and will share a token on us. Optimistic with the success of the project.
You mean there's monero gold other than this? what is it that you say? which I know there is only one monero gold here. Can you explain about dev and the concept of all the monero gold?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
proyek berkualitas tinggi teruskan proyek anda yang berkualitas dev.
Activity: 420
 this another gold of token, i wish the price are same like gold to  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Hello. I want to apply as translator in Filipino if ever you need one.  Smiley Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: