Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop]🌟 Monero Gold |Bittrex| Smart Contract | Music Platform 🌟 - page 3. (Read 9910 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 10
good and interesting project as the name monero gold, I am sure this project will soar in the future as long as dev and members work together and be honest
thanks dev
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
I have seen many airdrop programs with this same name. But now I have just participated in this because it requires external forum share scheme. hope it will keep my trust. good luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Successes in your friend project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May I ask why the title of this thread contains the word "Bittrex" when this token is not listed on that exchange yet?
Activity: 84
Just love Monero Gold with their solid roadmap and promising team. Good luck devs! I'm sure you will succeed!
Activity: 208
It seems the project is quite crowded and many are participating in it. I am optimistic this project will be successful in the future. Good Luck Monero Gold
Activity: 336
Monero Gold?
I have submitted several forms on various threads that have the same name as Monero Gold. But I think and hope this is the original thread. I'm sure dev on this project is honest and will share a token on us. Optimistic with the success of the project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I joined with a big pleasure because of your cheaper prices and the name of your project
Activity: 182
I been waiting for a chance to join this project i love the entire project,very convincing project and has a potential to be develop in the near future i am looking forward to success of the project.Good Job Dev!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
seems you are the same developer from litecoin gold ..  Undecided same style thread .. .. as soon we invest in your project you dump all and ran away
Merit: 101
Hello dev, is distributioin airdrop done? i don't receive anything but monerogold is already listed on Bittrex, and it's good btw Smiley
Activity: 45
very nice project . total supply and everything is right . i will invest
Merit: 261
I need more information on the project. My friend's website background is not appreciated.
 I look forward to the timely and clear implementation of this project

what do you mean dude ??
Merit: 261
participated , this project seem good, lets see
Activity: 11
 "Films and Gaming" seems legit lets join, airs
Activity: 37
wow i exchange on bittrex? can i have this coin monero gold join airdrop that  Wink
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Glad to join your airdrop.

Hi, forgive me, but i dont really understand AIRDROP.
do i just get a twitter account and then copy and paste the twitter comment for Monero Gold and then i retweet that myself ?
Activity: 630
cogwise.io
I think this project will be successful, because in addition to enjoying music we can also receive rewards. hopefully this project triumphed in the future
Activity: 42
Monero Gold is a project of long term. It will become so worthy that will prove it's name. Good work dev! Trust in you and the activity you do Wink
Activity: 33
Interesting project. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: