Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 11. (Read 50057 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What is minimum amount to invest? And what is the %  discount ? The project brilliant ideas and great team proves the result of this project, and I'm sure will be more successful than this.

You can invest as low as £0.50 with bonus of 10% for larger investments. First 5 million tokens are 100% capital returns guaranteed (you can never lose its value because we will buy it back at the same price you bought if there is no increase in the first 2 years)

Is it for real? No losing guarantee if investors buy the first 5 million tokens? It reminds me when moneypot promises a similar thing about Rubies but in fact  it was not happening. As I remember Moneypot gave a guarantee price of rubies will be no less than 1000 satoshi or they would buy rubies with at least 1000 satoshi but seems it was failed. No offenses though, but giving a guarantee of no lose for investors is just too good to be true in my opinion.

Hi,
Thank you for an excellent question and comments.. indeed many have said this to us, and in fact even suggested why would you make such a statement, some even say the things we are saying are illegal. It is because many are aiming to raise funds with no risk to them apart from the investors like yourself.. so far a lot had been invested on just ideas.. not sure about Moneypot or any others who have given guarantees in the past, I am sure that is just another digital platform idea!

We have a fully working units, and delivered projects successfully in different parts of the world and invested our own personal funds which is over £2 million over 10 year period.. but as with any growing business we lack support from bank and other sources of funding. Since we have ready to develop projects, with planning and permits, your investments will be carefully invested in these projects.

Once a project is delivered, subjected to how quickly we raise the necessary fund, we can complete the project before our tokens are even listed on exchanges. At that time, we can refinance the systems that we delivered and we will have the funds available if anyone wishes to pull out.  

Also, we are looking for long term investors.. most of the current crypto investors are short term with small amount and wanting to get huge return quickly.. which is basically gambling, and addictive. Therefore they are less likely to invest early. For that reason, we are doing private sales, by having face to face meetings and Q&A sessions and raising funds at our own pace. We are also offering managed fund services to those who have no idea about crypto currencies and ICO. Mainly those are the ones benefiting from capital guarantees.

We are confident, even before majority of the crowd start investing, we would have met our soft cap.. so keep following us, and you will learn more about us..
and also please keep challenging us, that is how we can improve.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What is minimum amount to invest? And what is the %  discount ? The project brilliant ideas and great team proves the result of this project, and I'm sure will be more successful than this.

You can invest as low as £0.50 with bonus of 10% for larger investments. First 5 million tokens are 100% capital returns guaranteed (you can never lose its value because we will buy it back at the same price you bought if there is no increase in the first 2 years)

Is it for real? No losing guarantee if investors buy the first 5 million tokens? It reminds me when moneypot promises a similar thing about Rubies but in fact  it was not happening. As I remember Moneypot gave a guarantee price of rubies will be no less than 1000 satoshi or they would buy rubies with at least 1000 satoshi but seems it was failed. No offenses though, but giving a guarantee of no lose for investors is just too good to be true in my opinion.
Activity: 224
By developing green tech projects, we will be creating a closed loop economy from natural capitals.These natural capitals will return the investment typically in less than four years, whilst each project will continue to produce revenue for more than 20 years.
https://organicco.uk
Hopefully this Organico project can really provide a solution in the waste problem. Is the development of this project only for certain countries or will be developed for the whole world?

Thank you for your kind words.
Of course our solutions is to the whole world.
For that reason we are continuously looking for partnership with local companies. We have to tackle problems at their local level with local knowledge.
Hopefully this Organico project can really provide a solution in the waste problem. Is the development of this project only for certain countries or will be developed for the whole world?
Activity: 13
Looking forward for more upgrades.
A rather interesting design, sober results!  Good luck devs!
@Organiccouk is now recruiting experienced blockchain developers for developing our own infrastructure system to launch easiPAYER platform. Please get in touch with us if you think you can add value to us.
https://organicco.uk
Activity: 14
The plan looks pretty budding! Engaging activity, assured idea, impeccable plan!
Thank you very much for all those who have been supporting so far.. we will have lots of exciting news in coming weeks.. keep following us.. also take advantage of our bounty campaign too, it’s your chance to get some free tokens..
The strengths of you are the unique green technology is copyrighted. What do you think and solutions about the problem of piracy to protect their brand?

Thank you for an excellent comment.. we already have patent and one pending. Additionally, we have three patents to file.. of course we will continue to improve the protection of our intellectual properties
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
The strengths of you are the unique green technology is copyrighted. What do you think and solutions about the problem of piracy to protect their brand?
I do not know what images I got in the spam mailing of the ORGANICCO project, but I received a lot of letters about the sale of tokens. This is very unpleasant. Do not use this method.

Hi,
We only sent out one or two emails a week, can you please send me details about spam messages. We wish to maintain a high quality ICO, as a result we have strict any spamming procedure in place. So if you can guide us on what you found unpleasant it will help us to fix it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
What is minimum amount to invest? And what is the %  discount ? The project brilliant ideas and great team proves the result of this project, and I'm sure will be more successful than this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I do not know what images I got in the spam mailing of the ORGANICCO project, but I received a lot of letters about the sale of tokens. This is very unpleasant. Do not use this method.
Activity: 19
Greetings, all.
It is a crypto trade is very good. Assured vision, amazing website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
easiPayer is a low cost international payment platform designed to replace fast, secure, and easy letter of credit and factoring invoices. good developments for trading become easier and more practical.
Activity: 50
Hey guys! I hope this plan grows well and perfect.
Discerning business, wondrous design, very nice activity!
We had an excellent meeting yesterday in Vietnam, with our client Lic Troi and our German collaborator.. that made a good end to another busy week. Next week is equally busy with a potential client visiting us from Hong Kong, and aiming to close one sale..
Activity: 13
The business is very good and if you truly prosper in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!
copper member
Activity: 140
Feel bad I miss out of the program, it look good and look productive
Pages:
Jump to: