Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 9. (Read 50057 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Organic is a project that has a good team and is certainly consistent with what it does, Green tech does provide a breakthrough that makes people to keep supporting it. Hope this project grows rapidly and will reach the target.

Thank you Alibagong, indeed we are working on number of fronts, and looking forward to announcing some interesting information. We are expecting it to take few more weeks prior to it - so keep following our project and get involved when you can..
Activity: 210
Organic is a project that has a good team and is certainly consistent with what it does, Green tech does provide a breakthrough that makes people to keep supporting it. Hope this project grows rapidly and will reach the target.
Activity: 36
Hi, guys! I'm interested on this business. I'll expect this to watch what is going to take place!
I joined this business. I am interested to see how the owners implement the plan.  Good luck fellows!

Thank you, really appreciate your feedback.
Activity: 224
Our first and foremost aim to keep our earth greener. Over 10 years we have developed multiple systems using OUR patented technology which transforms unwanted organic material into practical and viable commodities such as fertilizers, animal feed, biomass fuel, renewable energy and renewable fuel.
https://icobazaar.com/v2/organicco_orc
Activity: 5
Wish a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will begin.
Activity: 21
Good evening, team!
Hope you find enough resources to develop your business. Wondrous plan, a very detailed and profitable results, unbiased results.
is there any problems in the evaluation at the signature campaign or why is the spreadsheet not updated from last week?

Have you submitted the bounty form.. please discuss these on our telegram group chat.
I am interested in the goal of this Project, "worldwide production of food using sustainable and environmentally friendly methods and in the production
of renewable energy and renewable fuel." Good project.

Thank you for your support..
We really appreciate every little help.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
is there any problems in the evaluation at the signature campaign or why is the spreadsheet not updated from last week?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I am interested in the goal of this Project, "worldwide production of food using sustainable and environmentally friendly methods and in the production
of renewable energy and renewable fuel." Good project.
Good Morning All,
A warm welcome to Organicco Community..  and wishing you a happy Thursday..

We are thinking of organising an Ask Me Anything session very soon. If any of you have any requests or thoughts on how to maximise it for anyone’s benefits, kindly share them..

Also, we are looking at having a face to face meeting with anyone interested in Organicco in London.. again let us know if there is any interest from anyone from this group.

If any of you can offer more support on getting the message of Organicco to more audience then pm me.

Finally, is there any shows in London or UK where we can meet any of you.

Wishing you a great day
Today our ICObench rating climbed to 4.4, and feeling happy that we have achieved our target of above 4.2 Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Join!
Good luck!
you may be interested to know, today we published another article.. so anyone interested more translation bounty.. you can earn them by translating this document:
https://medium.com/organicco/an-area-of-topsoil-equivalent-to-2-700-football-pitches-would-be-lost-in-just-90-mins-7b043ee72f53
Hello, DEV's.
I rely this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.

Thank you for your support..
of course we are working very hard towards it.. and now talking with number of venture capitals to raise large amount of funds..
Activity: 53
Hello, DEV's.
I rely this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A project with very good intention. What more greater is if you support Organicco by buying even some orc tokens, this is not just a pure investment or for trading but in a way, you are also helping to achieve their goal, you are also helping to rebuild our planet for our children's future.
Today we published another article.. so anyone interested more translation bounty.. you can earn them by translating this document:
https://medium.com/organicco/an-area-of-topsoil-equivalent-to-2-700-football-pitches-would-be-lost-in-just-90-mins-7b043ee72f53

Thank you very much for your support, really appreciate every little of it.
hi admin! my rank in btt upgraded from newbie to jr.member. do i need to change the code?

Hi,
your status should have changed now, let us know if there any other feedback or comment you may have..
Thank you for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: